Author Topic: A tidbit  (Read 953 times)

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
A tidbit
« on: October 10, 2003, 12:05:00 AM »
Look, anonymous people..

I have some of the answers.. I don't have all
of them, but I do have a few.  I am offering them free of charge for anyone who wants them.

The facts are stranger then fiction.  When I was in Daytop, I studied.  I studied these people like mad.  

Here's a simple thing that happenned down at Ken's site.  Now, if you are interested, see if you can stay with me on this.. There is shit to learn, if you are interested in learning it.

One of the posters, who are say one of Ken's people, posted a post, that ran the border line as far as Ken was concerned.

Ken responded, firts by correcting her "wrong-doings"...

But then threw in the nice guy thing, immediatly afterwards.

He says this, " How did you post at EXACTLY midnight?"

Harmless question, right..

No.. It's not harmless, and he knows that.. He is supporting the PROGRAMming in her.

See, he flattered her with that comment, as if she had done something good for a change, but she didn't do fucking anything, it was an accident.

See, he acknowledges the meaningless in her, and reaffirms the path as being a one of rewards. Whoever this girl is, she is a human being.. Ken is destructive towards her.  He knows this.  He does not care.  He is willing to fuck her up, to hide from his own fuck ups.  Frankly, I find Ken's site a little bit scary.

Paul St. John
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
A tidbit
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2003, 07:13:00 AM »
Well said Paul.I have seen that post as well.
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A tidbit
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2003, 12:19:00 PM »
yeah now u got me thinking paul, i do recogonize that.
SyN