Author Topic: Eco-nazis keep the bullshit going  (Read 1144 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Eco-nazis keep the bullshit going
« on: January 08, 2011, 02:35:21 PM »
So let's cut to the chase about how Americans are being raped with oil and gas prices..

What is the real reason that we can't drill for oil?  

I suspect these asshole eco-groups are acting in cahoots with Saudi Arabia, who are all too happy about restrictions being imposed on the US.

If you're at all behind this sort of thing, or think it's good for some reason -- FUCK YOU!!!!!    :twofinger:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline heretik

• View Profile
Re: Eco-nazis keep the bullshit going
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 02:56:23 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
So let's cut to the chase about how Americans are being raped with oil and gas prices..

What is the real reason that we can't drill for oil?  

I suspect these asshole eco-groups are acting in cahoots with Saudi Arabia, who are all too happy about restrictions being imposed on the US.

If you're at all behind this sort of thing, or think it's good for some reason -- FUCK YOU!!!!!    :twofinger:

Well, then lets have a big Fuck-You to the USA and its shale oil production plus Alaska's oil contribution, Canada's oil production, Mexico's oil production, Central and South American oil production. We have enough oil on this hemisphere to last our live time and 20 more generations of our families.
I really don't know what the real deep down reason we can't stop whoring ourselves to Middle eastern countries. Oh, I know WTA/WTO, World Trade agreements.

Thanks Froderik...

Offline seamus

• View Profile
Re: Eco-nazis keep the bullshit going
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 01:31:56 AM »
Dude the Real bottleneck in the supply and demand of gasoline isnt in crude oil production, but in refinery capacity. We have less capacity in refineries now than we did 20 years ago...thats how big business drives up demand..not where or how its drilled......Damn...when a refinery goes belly up, just dont fix it or build a new one....cuts down on the cost of labor,expenses,property taxes,epa prollems...regulatory costs....and lessens the supply,all at the same time ,why do you think gasoline is like 7$ a gallon in alaska......not a refinery in the goddamn state,big assed crude production though.
    Our countries occupation of Afganistan,and the position of its instalations have much to do with the route of a proposed pipeline......the whole "blood for oil thing" aint no goddamn joke. Al Gore is just tryin to figure out a way of turnin a buck,make no mistake. :nods:   Tree huggin hippies got next to nothin to do with it...it only seems that way. :nods:
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad