Author Topic: Need a little help in Cinci  (Read 4640 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Need a little help in Cinci
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2010, 12:26:04 PM »
Fourthed
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2010, 12:05:46 PM »
Thank you very much for your love and support @ all.
Update: I got my test done yesterday, and the results will be in Jan 5th.
-Dp
p.s. very tired and weak today :(
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2011, 11:49:11 AM »
Update: tests are conclusive......I have adrenal insufficency/secondary...still don't know the cause.... brainscan came back normal for the pit gland and hypothalmus...meaning no tumors. I do have a lesion on my right frontal lobe...in the white matter, not the gray matter. The doc said this lesion was caused from head trauma...so for me I have been assaulted recently and beaten previously, so this doesn't surprise me. But this lesion is not a tumor. It is a matter of monitoring for new symptoms to see if it changes or does anything. I do know this: my headaches still have not gone away.
I have now gained some weight b/c of the meds they have me on. I weigh 106 now instead of 99 lbs. :)

I am still not feeling the best, but this didn't happen over night so I don't expect it to go away over night.

-DP
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2011, 12:15:10 PM »
hang in there. :nods:
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2011, 10:52:42 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Fourthed
Fifthed
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2011, 12:09:51 AM »
Quote from: "Deprogrammed"
Update: tests are conclusive......I have adrenal insufficency/secondary...still don't know the cause.... brainscan came back normal for the pit gland and hypothalmus...meaning no tumors. I do have a lesion on my right frontal lobe...in the white matter, not the gray matter. The doc said this lesion was caused from head trauma...so for me I have been assaulted recently and beaten previously, so this doesn't surprise me. But this lesion is not a tumor. It is a matter of monitoring for new symptoms to see if it changes or does anything. I do know this: my headaches still have not gone away.
I have now gained some weight b/c of the meds they have me on. I weigh 106 now instead of 99 lbs. :)

I am still not feeling the best, but this didn't happen over night so I don't expect it to go away over night.

-DP
Good to hear that it's not primary adrenal insufficiency! Hopefully as that lesion heals, your headaches will subside. Don't let that exhaustion get ya down; it'll pass with time...
-------------- • -------------- • --------------