Author Topic: Bring back Felice..  (Read 2109 times)

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
Bring back Felice..
« on: November 19, 2010, 12:36:30 PM »
Bring back Felice, I feel like it is unfair for her to be permanently banned. Who else wants her be allowed back???? It is B.S. that she is banned and others who deserve it more are still here.   :bs:  :bs:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
Re: Bring back Felice..
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 01:17:23 PM »
I'll second that motion. What did she say now? With all the crap people post here in offa it must have been pretty bad. (or not?) Hell they let whooter back in.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 01:33:16 PM »
Well, this is not a democracy. It's a dictatorship. Most of you fools welcomed Psy to implement his new regime here, now you have to live with it. Meanwhile, opponents of fornits are laughing all the way to the bank. Nobody could shut down fornits, but one of your own. Poetic justice, if you ask me.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 01:38:23 PM »
Quote from: "Program Staffer"
Well, this is not a democracy. It's a dictatorship. Most of you fools welcomed Psy to implement his new regime here, now you have to live with it. Meanwhile, opponents of fornits are laughing all the way to the bank. Nobody could shut down fornits, but one of your own. Poetic justice, if you ask me.
Fuck You ...

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 02:25:56 PM »
Fuck You ... [/quote]

What up BP

In the eye I say :cheers:

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 02:56:14 PM »
It's all good Arty....

Just to add more to this post she was banned either because she hurt someone's itty bitty feelings or they got offended. Hell over the years people have said pretty much what is on their mind. If others are offended or get their feelings hurt, they should not take things so damn personel, and furthermore if their feelings got hurt maybe they need to look at why it bothered them so damn bad..

I would also recommend that everyone who would like to see her return email Psy and copy Antigen

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2010, 04:14:21 PM »
According to Psy
She was posting off topic and was repeatedly warned.....
I think someone is on a power trip. I agree that this is not a democracy. The site belongs to whomever,and they make the rules.
Unfortunately the same rules do not apply to everyone equally,and never have.
Felice,like Art is just an easy target for the mentally crippled

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2010, 09:22:17 PM »
Burn Her at the stake, :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :lala:  :lala:  :lala:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2010, 09:24:49 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
According to Psy
She was posting off topic and was repeatedly warned.....
I think someone is on a power trip. I agree that this is not a democracy. The site belongs to whomever,and they make the rules.
Unfortunately the same rules do not apply to everyone equally,and never have.
Felice,like Art is just an easy target for the mentally crippled

Burn her flunky too..He is the Devil himself. :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2010, 09:28:41 PM »
Quote from: "Botched Programming"
Bring back Felice, I feel like it is unfair for her to be permanently banned. Who else wants her be allowed back???? It is B.S. that she is banned and others who deserve it more are still here.   :bs:  :bs:

Burn Her at the stake,  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  Go hug a tree,BP

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2010, 01:01:07 PM »
Keep Crazy Jane offline....for everyone's sake. I am glad the moron finally got shut down.
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2010, 11:10:59 AM »
Quote from: "Rainbow Revenge"
Quote from: "Botched Programming"

Burn Her at the stake,  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:

Burn Her at the stake,  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame: