Author Topic: Open Challenge to Whooter  (Read 7831 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Re: Open Challenge to Whooter
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2010, 11:17:27 PM »
Excellent. So you've committed to not lying for seven days. During which time I will not insult you. Once that's done we can ginally begin the challenge. I'm glad to see you finally man up on this.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2010, 06:08:28 PM »
I've got to say Whooter, I'm genuinley impressed. I didn't think you could go even one day without lying, let alone more than one. Keep up the good work! While we're on the subject though, are you sticking with your seven day challenge, or are you going for the full 30? Remeber it's quid pro quo. Whatever amount of time you challenge me with will be the same amount of time you are challenged with yourself. If you expect me to go 30 days without attacking you, you must go 30 days without lying.  No loop holes. Have a great Thanksgiving buddy!

Offline shakilabarbosa

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2010, 12:18:47 AM »
If I am intruding on this post but I couldn't help getting a cheering section going. This is a very reasonable offer put forth by RB and I hope Whooter will accept it as soon as he is back from the time out room.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2010, 08:05:41 PM »
Whooter's time out has been over, right now he's just imposed a trial period on himself to ensure that he can behave during the challenge.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2010, 01:14:19 PM »
Given that Whooter's 30 day probationary period is almost up, I wanted to get started early on highlighting Whooter's lies.

Re: John D. Reuben and SavingTeens.org
by Whooter » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:39 am

Guest wrote:

John calls everyone who nails his ass to the wall "Bruce"
Its Still......Wiggle, wiggle, Bruce, as thewho would say. You have been owned for years by this guy and you just cant let it go. I have watched this guy string you along and make you jump thru hoops, Bruce. The last straw was when he got the ear of a staff member from HLA and found out you had issues about being a coward.

You should try to change your writting style if you really expect to fool anyone.

[url]http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=27903&p=348141&hilit=hla#p348128[url]

Whoops. Looks like Whootie told on himself here, and then lied about it.

Guess that's strike one for you Whooter.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2010, 02:01:13 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"

tsk,tsk,tsk Lie number 2.

Strike 2 for Bruce

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2010, 03:04:38 PM »
Before the whole Reuben thing, Bruce had me connected to 911.  I had to quit my flying lessons for about 8 months until things cooled down a bit.  He was emailing flight schools around the country warning people.  So at least that is over with.

Here I am getting my wings.  I am second from the right (Back Row)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2010, 04:22:49 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

tsk,tsk,tsk Lie number 2.

Strike 2 for Bruce

Well you haven't actually come up with any lies I've told yet. That being the case you've got one strike, I've got none. Furthermore you're apparently confused by my quote. It doesn't say "John D. Reuben wrote" it says "Whooter wrote" under the thread title "John D. Reuben and SavingTeens.org". You should pay closer attention. I'm not sure why the link didn't post, let me try it again.

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=27903&p=348141&hilit=hla#p348128

Please verify the information for yourself. You have been caught in a lie. So then the score is as follows:

RobertBruce- 0 Lies

Whooter/TheWho- 1 Lie

Remember Whooter, first one to three lies loses.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2010, 05:02:17 PM »
You referred to me as John Reuben and claimed you attended HLA for more than 3 weeks.  Thats two

RobertBruce- 2 Lies

Whooter/TheWho- 0 Lies

Remember Bruce, first one to three lies loses.  If you lie about the above score then you automatically lose.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2010, 05:24:34 PM »
You referred to me as John Reuben and claimed you attended HLA for more than 3 weeks.  Thats two

RobertBruce- 2 Lies

Whooter/TheWho- 0 Lies

Remember Bruce, first one to three lies loses.  If you lie about the above score then you automatically lose.

Whooter, Whooter, Whooter. What did we say about loop holes? Just because you're losing doesn't mean you have to be a sore loser. If you look back on the original challenge you can see the lies to be discussed are lies told about the offended party, not about yourself. See:

So here's my challenge to you Whooter: Present the lies you claim have been told about you. If I had any direct involvement either through making the claim myself, or perpetuating it, I will do one of two things; either present evidence to back up the claim, or admit it was a lie. For every claim you present you must answer for one of your own.

You were given an opportunity to give input on rules and you declined to do so. It's too late now. So then if you would like to issue a claim regarding my comments concerning you being John Reuben, then I would either have to provide evidence (happy to do so), or admit it was a lie. I then can present you with your claim that I was at HLA for three weeks and you must either provide evidence, or admit it was a lie. The burden of proof is always on whoever originated the claim about the other to begin with.

Furthermore your current tally regarding score is wrong on both counts. You have not proven me to lie about anything, and you forgot to include the fact that you already have one proven lie against you. You lied when you claimed no HIPPA violation ever occured involving you and an HLA staff member.

Play the game correctly Whooter or forefit and pay the money to charity. You gave me your assurances that you would be civil during this period. I hope you won't disappoint me.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2010, 06:04:52 PM »
I gave you fair warning Bruce, I told you in that previous post that if you lie about the score then you automatically lose.  Then you said:

Furthermore your current tally regarding score is wrong on both counts.
That was your third lie.
So this brings us to the final score:

RobertBruce- 3 Lies

Whooter/TheWho- 0 Lies

Sorry, Bruce you lose.  Personally I thought you would have held on longer than that, but you blew it trying to fool everyone and you got caught once again.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2010, 06:27:58 PM »
I gave you fair warning Bruce, I told you in that previous post that if you lie about the score then you automatically lose.  Then you said:

Furthermore your current tally regarding score is wrong on both counts.
That was your third lie.
So this brings us to the final score:

RobertBruce- 3 Lies

Whooter/TheWho- 0 Lies

Sorry, Bruce you lose.  Personally I thought you would have held on longer than that, but you blew it trying to fool everyone and you got caught once again.

Well it looks like Whooter is once again employing his "I'm taking my ball and going home" tactic. The second he starts to get painted into a corner he immediatly looks for an out......wait a second.....I think....here it is:

3. If you at some point pull your "I'm taking my ball and going home" tactic, the game is ruled a no contest and I am declared the winner. Essentially if you refuse to accept an answer or provide one yourself, refuse to move forward, attempt to attribute comments I had nothing to do with to me, deny obvious evidence, or refuse to take respondsibility for comments you have made, then you lose. If you suddenly back out after two admitted lies then you lose. Psy (again assuming he agrees) will be the final judge.

Denying obvious evidence, refusing to move forward, attempting to change the rules, it doesn't sound like you're being a good sport Whooter. It looks like you're trying to break the rules, and according to the rules you agreed to you've just lost the challenge. Truth be told I figured you would have to back out this early, so I'm not surprised. Your cowardice and the fact that you are a liar prevents from ever being honest about anything.

So then we can both agree you have lost. I'll expect you to be a gentlemen and pay the money to charity. It will need to go through Psy as you cannot be trusted. $100 American dollars to St. Judes Hospital. I'd like you to go ahead and pay it before Christmas. Thank you for your cooperation. It's just unfortunate you weren't up to the challenge.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2010, 06:35:15 PM »
Thanks for being a good sport, Bruce.  I think in the end it was your own rules that brought you down.

So then we can both agree you have lost. I'll expect you to be a gentlemen and pay the money to charity. It will need to go through Psy as you cannot be trusted. $100 American dollars to Fornits. I'd like you to go ahead and pay it before Christmas. Thank you for your cooperation. It's just unfortunate you it didnt last longer because I was curious as to what other lies you thought I told and were wrong about.

Thanks for playing, Robert, and I mean that!  Fornits accepts paypal.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2010, 06:39:28 PM »
Thanks for being a good sport, Bruce. I think in the end it was your own rules that brought you down.

So then we can both agree you have lost. I'll expect you to be a gentlemen and pay the money to charity. It will need to go through Psy as you cannot be trusted. $100 American dollars to Fornits. I'd like you to go ahead and pay it before Christmas. Thank you for your cooperation. It's just unfortunate you it didnt last longer because I was curious as to what other lies you thought I told and were wrong about.

Thanks for playing, Robert, and I mean that! Fornits accepts paypal.

Whooter what's confusing you? You lost the challenge because you couldn't play by the rules.The only lie that was proven was yours before you got upset and attempted to cheat. What aren't you understanding about that?

It's unfortunate because I was really looking forward to having an honest and civil conversation with you, but it just doesn't seem like you're capable.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2010, 06:46:36 PM »
Thanks for being a good sport, Bruce. I think in the end it was your own rules that brought you down.

Thanks for playing, Robert, and I mean that! Fornits accepts paypal.

Whooter what's confusing you? You lost the challenge because you couldn't play by the rules.The only lie that was proven was yours before you got upset and attempted to cheat. What aren't you understanding about that?

It's unfortunate because I was really looking forward to having an honest and civil conversation with you, but it just doesn't seem like you're capable.

Look I understand you are upset.  You got beaten by your own rules and it looks bad for you.  If you could just be honest for a few more days we might have had a better conversation.

There is no denying that you shot yourself in the foot.  The paypal to fornits will be the best way to show your good sportmanship.