Author Topic: 3 Times Banned from Fornits - Whooter  (Read 6000 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Re: 3 Times Banned from Fornits - Whooter
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2010, 11:41:17 PM »
That banning was well worth it, Shaggys. All the others were years ago and were overturned after the investigation, so technically I have only been banned once by my own choosing. I would get myself banned again if I had to do it over again.

More examples of Whooter lying about things to cover up his own shame. He believes he's smarter then everyone around him, and thus he thinks he's capable of convincing us of anything. He thinks further if we say we don't believe him, we really do, we just won't admit it.

Here's the truth about Whooter's bannings:

Ban #1

Whooter made some comments discussing how funny he finds child abuse to be. He then flooded the board attempting to attribute his sick postings to me. He was immediatly exposed for this and banned for several months much to his dismay. He cried and cried about it and was finally let back on after promising to behave himself. A promise he broke on countless occasions.

Ban #2

Whooter repeatedly tried to blame Deborah for his actions, and would often lie and claim she had modified his posts. This was proven to be untrue, and Whooter was temporarily banned again for lying.

Ban 3

Whooter has been told repeatedly not to PM DJ after Whooter repeatedly harrassed him. DJ goaded Whooter into PMing him and knowing Whooter has no self control, he fell for it. Whooter has long been known to be John Reuben. When he thought he had somehow convinced someone of something other than that truth he prematurely celebrated. Only later did he discover he had nothing to celebrate and the truth regarding his identity was never in doubt. For his PM Whooter was banned again.

Ban 4

Once again Whooter is being banned for his messagin. He's been warned repeatedly, but Whooter John truly is arrogant enough to think rules simply don't apply to him. It somehow always suprises him when's he's held accountable. He truly hates it, which is why I would always be willing to pay real money just to see his face each time he's banned. The tears streaming down his face as he stomps his feet in rage screaming about "it's not fair! Daaaaaad!!" would be worth it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2010, 04:12:37 AM »
Sorry Bruce, wrong again,  the final word is that DJ needs to disclose his aliases and he is forbidden to PM me.  So now I dont have to endure attacks in my PM box anymore and can open it back up.  If he PM's me one more time he will be banned.  (Just one PM).

So now he is forced to purge his anger out in the open here in the OFFA.  This should be interesting.

The readers can always tell when you are not telling the truth, Bruce....  Hint:  "You conveniently forget the links to back up your story" lol.  Whoops.  You would serve yourself better by trying to explain your 3 week stay at HLA.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2010, 06:44:54 PM »
If he PM's me one more time he will be banned. (Just one PM).

What happens if you PM him? Oh wait, we already know. You've already been banned for it.  :seg:

The readers can always tell when you are not telling the truth, Bruce

Still think you know what people are thinking John? No Johnny, people are smart enough here, and they have good memories. Anyone who was here, you included, knows I'm telling the truth. Of course that's why you won't get specific about what you claim are lies. You know it's all true and you don't want to be further embarrassed.

You would serve yourself better by trying to explain your 3 week stay at HLA.

"You conveniently forget the links to back up your story" lol. Whoops.

Let me know when you figure that out Johnny.  :seg:

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2010, 06:56:00 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"

What happens if he PMs you?

DJ will be banned, no more warnings, this was confirmed by psy.

Still think you know what people are thinking John? No Johnny, people are smart enough here, and they have good memories. Anyone who was here, you included, knows I'm telling the truth. Of course that's why you won't get specific about what you claim are lies. You know it's all true and you don't want to be further embarrassed.

Hmm....  very clearly stated Bruce, lol,  you would serve yourself better by trying to explain your 3 week stay at HLA.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2010, 08:03:22 PM »
Still misquoting and lying John?

tisk tisk tisk.

Havent you learned your lesson after you've been banned for that so many times already? Maybe this next banishment will help you learn your lesson.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2010, 08:10:48 PM »
Still misquoting and lying John?

tisk tisk tisk.

Havent you learned your lesson after you've been banned for that so many times already? Maybe this next banishment will help you learn your lesson.

I think that each event or banning comes with learning something new (its called accountability), some run from it and others accept the consequences, not unlike the 3 weeks you were at HLA.  You learned quickly how to manipulate the system and run away from your problems.  You never did get any help there because you never gave it a chance.  You picked up some lingo here and there (from reading here on fornits) and are pretending to be a survivor and now blame the program for all your problems... funny how that works isnt it?

I think it is very clear that I take accountability for my actions very seriously and accept the consequences of my actions.  You, Bruce, do not.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2010, 01:54:35 AM »
I think it is very clear that I take accountability for my actions very seriously and accept the consequences of my actions. You, Bruce, do not.

:roflmao:

Then you should have no issue providing some sort of evidence to back up your lie John. Let me know how that works out for you.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2010, 07:16:17 AM »
I think it is very clear that I take accountability for my actions very seriously and accept the consequences of my actions. You, Bruce, do not.

:roflmao:

Then you should have no issue providing some sort of evidence to back up your lie John. Let me know how that works out for you.

Hmmm.  Very easy.  You run away from responsibility (admittedly) and I stay and face it.  Seems clear to me.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2010, 12:55:47 AM »
Hmmm. Very easy. You run away from responsibility (admittedly) and I stay and face it. Seems clear to me.

Whoops. Looks like you forgot to provide a link.  :seg:

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2010, 12:34:45 PM »
Hmmm. Very easy. You run away from responsibility (admittedly) and I stay and face it. Seems clear to me.

Whoops. Looks like you forgot to provide a link.  :seg:

When you claimed you ran away from HLA or were you lying then also Bruce?  Your story changes with each argument.  First you claim you ran away from HLA and now you are denying it.
The readers see right through your inconsistencies, Bruce.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2010, 09:58:55 AM »
When you claimed you ran away from HLA or were you lying then also Bruce? Your story changes with each argument. First you claim you ran away from HLA and now you are denying it.

Please John, by all means, provide quotes and links to show where my story has changed. I'll look forward to seeing what you can come up with.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 10:16:25 AM by RobertBruce »

Offline Danny B II

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2010, 10:13:04 AM »
When you claimed you ran away from HLA or were you lying then also Bruce? Your story changes with each argument. First you claim you ran away from HLA and now you are denying it.
The readers see right through your inconsistencies, Bruce.[/quote

Please John, by all means, provide quotes and links to show where my story has changed. I'll look forward to seeing what you can come up with.

Whooter should be horse whipped or dragged from a slow moving car.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2010, 10:17:00 AM »
Quote from: "Danny B II"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2010, 10:25:12 AM »
Quote from: "Danny B II"

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2010, 10:26:53 AM »

Here it is:  

When you claimed you ran away from HLA or were you lying then also Bruce?  Your story changes with each argument.  First you claim you ran away from HLA and now you are denying it.

If you click on the links where you claim I said I work for the industry, am John reuben etc. you will find this information about 3 posts past that post.