Author Topic: Do Survivors Lie: Part III (The Apology)  (Read 17389 times)

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
Re: Do Survivors Lie: Part III (The Aplogy)
« Reply #180 on: November 11, 2010, 01:23:22 AM »
Once again,thank you Bear.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
?©?€~¥@

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 11, 2010, 09:22:25 AM »
Appy polly loggies.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 12, 2010, 01:10:53 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "Whooter"
I stumbled upon fornits 5 years ago and witnessed an extremely biased and uninformed group talking about Therapeutic boarding Schools.  They were comparing them to brainwashing in Korea

Actually, that was Senator Sam Ervin that made that comparison......but, AGAIN, you already knew that and decided to spin it anyway.

This is the kind of shit that he does, right up there.  "They" were comparing them to brainwashing in Korea.  He failed to mention that it wasn't "us" that made that comparison.  He KNEW that it was Senator Sam Ervin, because I've posted it many times and others have as well.  He omits what doesn't fit his agenda

Quote from: "Whooter"
I was also taken back by how threatened people here were at the sight of credible information, studies and statistics that were brought up and the amount of time and energy that was spent to discredit the studies and books versus the amount of effort it takes to actually read them and discuss the findings.

Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
You've never provided any credible studies or statistics.  What you've provided have been "exit surveys" filled out by parents.

He also does this......states that he's provided "credible studies or stats" but KNOWS that the only things he's ever provided were, to my knowledge, a paper written by a grad student and an exit survey filled out by parents.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Re: Do Survivors Lie: Part III (The Apology)
« Reply #183 on: November 12, 2010, 07:07:45 PM »
Don't forget his own "data" a bunch of nonsense he claimed to have attended a meeting in Chicago on that had nothing to do with reality.