Author Topic: Do Survivors Lie: Part III (The Apology)  (Read 17397 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Re: Do Survivors Lie: Part III (The Aplogy)
« Reply #120 on: November 10, 2010, 06:48:14 AM »
The daughter you don't have? Talk about lying. What did your son say? The one you murdered, not the other one whom you also locked up.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 10, 2010, 08:15:44 AM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
The daughter you don't have? Talk about lying. What did your son say? The one you murdered, not the other one whom you also locked up.

Sorry that you are in so much pain, Squiggy.

Offline Shadyacres

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 10, 2010, 08:44:23 AM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "Shadyacres"
Quote from: "Samara"
Then why do you do it, Whooter?

Do what?

Ridicule and antagonize people who were abused as children.  Why do you do that?

I would never do anything like that.  Anyone who has read my posts know that isnt something I would do.

As I pointed out, you do this every day.  It is obvious that nobody here is in more pain than you, why don't you talk about it?  What is so horrible that you have to cope with it by antagonizing abuse victims from the safety of your computer chair?

Offline Shadyacres

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 10, 2010, 08:46:57 AM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"

Sorry that you are in so much pain, Squiggy.

Why are you in so much pain Whooter?  Don't you have anything better to do than troll fornitz and pick at peoples scabs?  Why don't you spend some time with your kids?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 10, 2010, 09:27:53 AM »

As I pointed out, you do this every day.  It is obvious that nobody here is in more pain than you, why don't you talk about it?  What is so horrible that you have to cope with it by antagonizing abuse victims from the safety of your computer chair?

You are fairly new here, Shady.  I take great pleasure in pointing out that Lenny and Squiggy (Bruce and DJ) wasted years of their lives trolling me only to find out they were chasing a ghost.  Neither of these guys were abused in a Program.  Bruce spent less than a month inside the place, they made him clean up his own mess and he ran away and DJ was staff at HLA until they did a background check and found out he had felony convictions then he had to reinvent himself elsewhere.  All is good,no one is getting hurt, no abuse victim is being antagonized.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 10, 2010, 10:32:42 AM »
I stumbled upon fornits 5 years ago and witnessed an extremely biased and uninformed group talking about Therapeutic boarding Schools.  They were comparing them to brainwashing in Korea

Actually, that was Senator Sam Ervin that made that comparison......but, AGAIN, you already knew that and decided to spin it anyway.

I post here to add an updated perspective and fill a void of understanding that is missing.  Most of us can agree that current Therpeutic Boarding schools are not well represented here and many of the frequent posters are from straight or WWASPS programs from the past and many people view the industry from that perspective.

Anyone from WWASPS or Aspen Ed or any of the other incarnations are welcome here.  They just can't handle what they dish out to kids, so they never stay.....except you.

And the reason we "old timers" stick around is because the programs of today are using the same basic abusive methods that were used on us.  Nothing much has really changed with these places, except the names.

I was also taken back by how threatened people here were at the sight of credible information, studies and statistics that were brought up and the amount of time and energy that was spent to discredit the studies and books versus the amount of effort it takes to actually read them and discuss the findings.

You've never provided any credible studies or statistics.  What you've provided have been "exit surveys" filled out by parents.  

Why would a group of people try so hard to keep information from being discussed or validated.

I dunno.....you tell us.  Why do programs refuse to come out in the open and truly discuss how these miraculous changes they promise are brought about?
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 10, 2010, 10:45:58 AM »

You are fairly new here, Shady.  I take great pleasure in pointing out that Lenny and Squiggy (Bruce and DJ) wasted years of their lives trolling me only to find out they were chasing a ghost.  Neither of these guys were abused in a Program.  Bruce spent less than a month inside the place, they made him clean up his own mess and he ran away and DJ was staff at HLA until they did a background check and found out he had felony convictions then he had to reinvent himself elsewhere.  All is good,no one is getting hurt, no abuse victim is being antagonized.

Mr. Reuben, are you smoking crack again or something?  Do you actually believe these
lies you keep telling?  I think you do.  I think you're so fucked up, that you don't know
what's true and what isn't anymore.  The very fact that you even started a thread
entitled "Why Do Survivors Lie" in itself demonstrates you're intention to antagonize  
abuse victims/survivors.

Another thing "whooter" - R. Bruce & DJ were trolling you for years? BULLSHIT!  I'm not
new to these forums.  I've been posting at fornits on and off for almost 6 years. You've
been trolling this site under a variety of assumed usernames for at least as long as I've been
here.  The reason why you have so much animosity for R. Bruce & DJ is that they've successfully busted you on so many of your lies, and continue doing so.  

Another thing John, you say R.Bruce & DJ are Lenny & Squiggy, so then what does that make you and Danny B II?  Personally, I don't view Whooter  & Danny B II as being Lenny & Squiggy - Whooter & Danny B II are more like Zed & Marsellus.  They had another friend Maxie pad/Suck it - he was their Gimp, but Maxie got tired so he collected his "toys" and went home.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 10, 2010, 11:00:52 AM »
Quote from: "Son Of Serbia"

Mr. Reuben, are you smoking crack again or something?  Do you actually believe these
lies you keep telling?  I think you do.  

Son, you got some splan'in to do:

Son of Serbia has been lying on this site since day one.  I think it throws into question all his posts about CEDU in the readers opinion.  I like how you challenge people to check your posts knowing that you are a bigot.

Here take a look at Son of Serbias own words.  There are hundreds of lies in this forum from him:

please don't not refer to me as "deranged", i prefer the term "eccentric". And i am not a biggot either, check my posts, you will see that i haven't called anyone a faggot.

Link

In another post son of Serbia writes:

The only faggot I see on this site is you!

Link

Seems the ones that get so pissed at others lying are the biggest liars themselves.  I proved this with Dysfunction Junction also.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 10, 2010, 11:32:00 AM »
 I proved this with Dysfunction Junction also.

You did no such thing.  All you've done is twist our words around to use against us.  Just like programs used to do to us.  Shocking!  ::)

DKincaidCFS caught on right away......

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=31436&start=15#p383866

Quote from: "DKincaidCFS"
I understand the skepticism and I have been told that before from other groups of people who were in programs, too.  Thank you for relating your experiences.

Hopefully we can widen the sample to other programs over time.

That's an interesting comment about people posting here that work for programs.  In a sense, they never allow these children to "leave the program" by stifling their dialogue here. Fascinating, really.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 10, 2010, 11:35:05 AM »
Quote from: "Son Of Serbia"

lies you keep telling?  I think you do.  

Son, you got some splan'in to do:

Son of Serbia has been lying on this site since day one.  I think it throws into question all his posts about CEDU in the readers opinion.  I like how you challenge people to check your posts knowing that you are a bigot.

Here take a look at Son of Serbias own words.  There are hundreds of lies in this forum from him:

please don't not refer to me as "deranged", i prefer the term "eccentric". And i am not a biggot either, check my posts, you will see that i haven't called anyone a faggot.

Link

In another post son of Serbia writes:

The only faggot I see on this site is you!

Link

Seems the ones that get so pissed at others lying are the biggest liars themselves.  I proved this with Dysfunction Junction also.

Yeah whatever John.  We've been over this before Whootie.  John Reuben says I'm a lying biggot - because I told a biggoted troll who was calling other Cedu Survivors faggots, that HE was the only faggot I saw on the board.

Obviously in your crack induced(?), schizophrenic, self-grandizing reality - this makes me president of the ku klux klan - right Whootie?  Man you're fucked up!

Anyways, I invite everyone to read through the cedu archives including my post & those of the anon troll I was responding to, and judge for themselves.  For all I know, the programmed anon biggot I responded to was probably another one of "Whooter's" sock puppets.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 10, 2010, 11:50:56 AM »
Quote from: "heretik"
Whooter, this explanation you just gave sounds like a punishment we are receiving because we react very passionately about a sin that was committed against us. We do not want to be challenged or discredited by someone who has no real vested interest in this industry.

Why not? (Well not discredited)  Why not get all the different perspectives that you can?

We don't need to get anyone's "perspective".  We've LIVED this shit.......YOU have not!  This, when it first started out, was a site for SURVIVORS to connect, talk, vent....whatever.  Other people started reading it and it started to shed some light on the TTI.  People like Lon Woodbury couldn't have that cutting into his profits, so we were invaded by programs themselves.  Then you come along and try to make everyone think you're just this civic minded person here to provide "balance".  Go start your own goddamned forum and talk all you want about how wonderful programs are and what a great job they did for your family.  ::)  Seriously......why would any sane person spend the inordinate amount of time here that you do if they didn't have a vested, financial interest in the industry?

So you had all these reactions from posters explaining their experiences and it rubbed you the wrong way. You found them to be narrow minded, emotional, quick to anger when agitated, I don't know what you expected from a Web Site dedicated to victims of abuse from treatment centers.
Can you stop for one second and consider that what you are doing is hurting others, I mean in five years you have not even for one nano-second questioned yourself and said,"hey is what I'm doing here helping the general population". Do you even care?
Think....

Of course I care

Bullshit.

that is why I am here.

Bullshit

Would you want the readers to just receive one perspective from fornits?  If you visited a website where you were trying to get an idea about an industry wouldn’t you want to be in a forum that had representatives from differing opinions?

This website does not represent the industry in any way, shape or form.  It's a fucking message board for survivors to talk about their experiences.  It just happened to catch on and programs can't have their secrets being discovered so they came over to do damage control.   What they were 'exposed' to here (what you refer to as attacks) is a fraction and I mean a tiny sliver of a fraction of what kids are exposed to in programs every single day.  They couldn't take it so they left.  The kids, unfortunately, can't just leave.  Then you show up and because of your marketing experience and, well.....because you're kind of a dick, you've been able to handle these "attacks"  ::) and stuck around to protect your interests.

If you were going to buy a car you wouldn’t want to just talk to those people who were in car accidents would you?  You would want to talk to people who were satisfied with their purchase also so that you could get a more broader and balanced perspective.

Please, for the love of all things good and true...........STOP THE ANALOGIES!!!!!!!!!    You're really terrible at them.

And, AGAIN.......this is not a forum that represents the TTI in any way, so there is no need for you to provide anything at all.  We're talking about our experiences.  You have no experience in programs, so quit pretending you know a goddamned thing about them.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 10, 2010, 12:43:52 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Please, for the love of all things good and true...........STOP THE ANALOGIES!!!!!!!!!    You're really terrible at them.

You struggle with analogies Anne, that is the problem.  If you would read up on them and understand them a little then you may start getting the message behind them.

You have no experience in programs, so quit pretending you know a goddamned thing about them.

You dont have any experience with them, except 30 plus years ago.  I have more current insight into this industry than you do.  I know this frustrates you but we need to stick with the facts here.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 10, 2010, 01:22:36 PM »

You struggle with analogies Anne, that is the problem.  If you would read up on them and understand them a little then you may start getting the message behind them.

Nice condescension.  I understand them very well.  You just really, REALLY suck at them.

You have no experience in programs, so quit pretending you know a goddamned thing about them.

You dont have any experience with them, except 30 plus years ago.

Bullshit.  You have no idea just how much I DO know.

I have more current insight into this industry than you do.

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

I know this frustrates you but we need to stick with the facts here.

I honestly don't think you'd know a fact if it reached up and smacked you in your smug, condescending ass.

Offline Shadyacres

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 10, 2010, 01:39:28 PM »

We don't need to get anyone's "perspective".  We've LIVED this shit.......YOU have not!  This, when it first started out, was a site for SURVIVORS to connect, talk, vent....whatever.  Other people started reading it and it started to shed some light on the TTI.  People like Lon Woodbury couldn't have that cutting into his profits, so we were invaded by programs themselves.  Then you come along and try to make everyone think you're just this civic minded person here to provide "balance".  Go start your own goddamned forum and talk all you want about how wonderful programs are and what a great job they did for your family.  ::)  Seriously......why would any sane person spend the inordinate amount of time here that you do if they didn't have a vested, financial interest in the industry?

So you had all these reactions from posters explaining their experiences and it rubbed you the wrong way. You found them to be narrow minded, emotional, quick to anger when agitated, I don't know what you expected from a Web Site dedicated to victims of abuse from treatment centers.
Can you stop for one second and consider that what you are doing is hurting others, I mean in five years you have not even for one nano-second questioned yourself and said,"hey is what I'm doing here helping the general population". Do you even care?
Think....

Of course I care

Bullshit.

that is why I am here.

Bullshit

Would you want the readers to just receive one perspective from fornits?  If you visited a website where you were trying to get an idea about an industry wouldn’t you want to be in a forum that had representatives from differing opinions?

This website does not represent the industry in any way, shape or form.  It's a fucking message board for survivors to talk about their experiences.  It just happened to catch on and programs can't have their secrets being discovered so they came over to do damage control.  What they were 'exposed' to here (what you refer to as attacks) is a fraction and I mean a tiny sliver of a fraction of what kids are exposed to in programs every single day.  They couldn't take it so they left.  The kids, unfortunately, can't just leave. Then you show up and because of your marketing experience and, well.....because you're kind of a dick, you've been able to handle these "attacks"  ::) and stuck around to protect your interests.

If you were going to buy a car you wouldn’t want to just talk to those people who were in car accidents would you?  You would want to talk to people who were satisfied with their purchase also so that you could get a more broader and balanced perspective.

And, AGAIN.......this is not a forum that represents the TTI in any way, so there is no need for you to provide anything at all.  We're talking about our experiences.  You have no experience in programs, so quit pretending you know a goddamned thing about them.

Whooter, even in the extremely unlikely event that you are just who you claim to be, a concerned and satisfied program parent, it doesn't matter.  Being the selfish incompetent parent who does this to their child is NOT the same thing as actually being that child.  Are you delusional?  What do you think you are accomplishing here, aside from showcasing the kind of deviants who advocate these places?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 10, 2010, 02:57:31 PM »

I actually have more experience than you do Anne and know more about todays programs.  Your information is from 30 years ago and just does not apply here.  Its a great history lesson but not very helpful to parents looking for facts on todays industry.