Author Topic: Cataloging TheWho/John Reuben's Lies  (Read 150996 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Cataloging TheWho/John Reuben's Lies
« Reply #1005 on: November 10, 2010, 01:03:20 PM »
Quote from: "Son Of Serbia"
If people want to share their experience online  hoping that someone will listen, or just wanting to tell the truth, or to lend their support to others, or to find closure, or whatever the reason is - then why the hell do you care?

I agree with you on a few points, Son, but there needs to be people like myself who can expose the bigotry and lies that are being spread by posters like yourself.  Lets take a look:

Here take a look at Son of Serbias own words.  There are hundreds of lies in this forum from him:

please don't not refer to me as "deranged", i prefer the term "eccentric". And i am not a biggot either, check my posts, you will see that i haven't called anyone a faggot.

Link

In another post son of Serbia writes:

The only faggot I see on this site is you!

Link

So what is this about you never being caught lying on this forum?  Seems the ones that get so pissed at others lying are the biggest liars themselves.  I proved this with Dysfunction Junction also.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: November 10, 2010, 03:36:14 PM »
Speaking of lying bigots...

Quote from: "Whooter"
They (gays) started having sex with each other in San Fransisco which caused the Aids Virus which proved that homosexuality was unnatural and needed to be treated like a disease.
:o  ::puke::

I have to hang around here to expose the bigotry of people like Whooter as well as their arrogant hypocrisy.  This guy is as ignorant and bigoted as they come.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: November 10, 2010, 03:41:12 PM »
You forgot to post this one:

Quote from: "Troll Control"
I was abused in a program that the poster whooter recommended to my parents.  The staff licked my bottom and forced me to perform oral sex on them my first day there.  They made me touch their dogs in places that I don’t want to talk about.  I ran away and my parents are suing the program.  I am scared for life.

Link

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: November 10, 2010, 11:37:50 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Ha,Ha,Ha Wow your pissed, Bruce, you are not taking this too well.  Sorry that it is over for you and you blew the last chance you had for a civil conversation.  Now that everyone can see that I am not this Reuben guy you will have to start figuring out how to have a conversation versus attacking people.  All those years wasted for you....shall we call you  Squiggy?  or 3 week Bruce?  lol

Taking what well John? Calling me names won't change the truth, and it won't bring your dead son back to life. Nothing's been wasted, because you're running scared. I know you hate accountability but it isn't going to go away. You can wiggle wiggle but you can't break free.

The offer for a civil conversation is always on the table, you just have to learn how to be honest about things. Take your time.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: November 10, 2010, 11:43:41 PM »
This came about when Bruce and Dysfunction Junction were posting as "Control Parent" and fabricated a PM saying that I wrote the email. but it turned out they screwed up the date and I outed them. They put Reubens email on it, I think Lenny screwed that one up.

One of the better days here on fornits.

Now Lenny and Squiggy are out of Business. Sad day for them

I never posted as Concerned Parent John, I explained this to you sometime ago. If you recall you were thoroughly embarrassed and shamed after your claims of my guest posting and posting under various guises (your game not mine) came to nothing, and you were once again proven wrong.

Furthermore there were no discrepancies regarding the date. You're confusing a seperate issue. I saw the original PM from you where you stupidly gave out your email address, which just so happened to be the same as John Reuben. It must still sting how you walked right into it and you were played like a fiddle.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: November 10, 2010, 11:48:28 PM »
The best part about it is that he still can't explain all the evidence supporting the fact that he is John Reuben, nor is he willing to acknowledge all the numerous mistakes he's made. I think the appropriate word is 'Tool'.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Whooter Banned for Continuous Harassment
« Reply #1011 on: November 11, 2010, 10:02:03 AM »
He's not going to be able to explain anything for a while, RB.  Whooter began harassing me via PM yet again after he was warned and threatened with banning.  He's not going to be here for a bit.  He's cooling his heels for a week.

Be on the lookout for his socks, though.  He can't make it a week without posting, so he will definitely be using his socks.  Be sure to report any post that is made by a banned Whooter so we can keep the ban going.

Bye-bye, Whooter!  :roflmao:  :twofinger:
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: November 11, 2010, 01:06:00 PM »
Aw shucks. Poor Johnny can't even lie about people or pretend these programs aren't all abusive without dealing with consequences. It must be some kind of double standard.

:cheers:

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: July 07, 2011, 10:49:29 AM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Aw shucks. Poor Johnny can't even lie about people or pretend these programs aren't all abusive without dealing with consequences. It must be some kind of double standard.

:cheers:

Come on, Bruce.  Give it up already.  I'm still here and you ran away as usual.

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: July 07, 2011, 10:53:03 AM »
Quote from: "Troll Control"
:beat:  :rofl:

Re: Is ASR a good program?
Sent: Fri Jun 06, 2007 1:07 pm
To: Concerned Parent

Personally I think ASR is a good program. It worked for our family. My kid was there

when Dave Marcus wrote his book based on the kids in the program and they got back on

track and matured. I have been to the campus many times and think if it's a good fit

for your son that you shouldn't worry about it. Don't trust what you read on this site

because the members here are all anti-program and have an agenda to discredit all

programs. If you want to contact me outside fornits I can help you get in contact with

someone who can help you make the right decision. You can email me at

[email protected] was offered by Whooter as a contact to talk outside of Fornits.  How could John Reuben login as TheWho and send PMs to me as TheWho?  Did Reuben break into TheWho's Fornits account?  Or is it more sensible that John Reuben and TheWho are the same person?  Obviously they are.

Then Whooter says this:

As far as the email goes that could have been anyone. How do you know [email protected]

Ooops!  Whooter caught in three separate gigantic lies in just this one thread from just one day.  Why would anyone believe a word he says when he literally lies about EVERYTHING??

The game is over.  TheWho has been thoroughly discredited just by his own admitted lies, and that's just the tip of the iceburg of whet he has lied about in his postings.  These lies were easy to expose.  Just quote the TheWho denying his statements and then quote him admitting to them.  Only one can be true, so he it's undeniable he lied.

Nice try, but the email address you provided is no longer valid.  You haven't proven anything to the readers.

Offline Trekker Jag

• View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: July 07, 2011, 11:46:42 AM »
WHootie, although I am flattered by your offer of oral sex, I'm not into sex with males.  Thanks, I guess, but please stop sending me pics of you and that asian kid.
iller & Mel--Burn in Hell

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: July 07, 2011, 11:58:56 AM »
Quote from: "Trekker Jag"
WHootie, although I am flattered by your offer of oral sex, I'm not into sex with males.  Thanks, I guess, but please stop sending me pics of you and that asian kid.

That was actually none-ya who sent that pic, not me.