Author Topic: Cataloging TheWho/John Reuben's Lies  (Read 161255 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Cataloging TheWho/John Reuben's Lies
« Reply #885 on: August 07, 2010, 05:20:08 PM »
All those years of you doing this to me, I have to admit it is fun!!!   lol

Well lets take a look at what is real or not.  Hmmmm...

Someone challenged your education history and you got pissed off and started editing and updating your history.

After you edited your posts you wrote this:  which is your education history:

DJ, On June 30, 2010 you posted this:

June 30 post on DJ's education

A few hours before you posted the above you went and cleaned up your history going back 5 years.  Here is an example.  Notice the edit stamp at the bottom says:

June 30, 2010

DJ cleaned up all his history going back 5 years

Another one!  Oh No! DJ was busy cleaning.

Why would you go back 5 years and start editing all your education history just before you posted an update if you have been honest all along?

Just asking.  Why do you accuse others of lying when you deceive the posters here on fornits for 5 years about yourself and education history.

Do you want to tell everyone why you left the industry?  Were you truthful about that too?  Did you have a change of heart or were you forced out because of background checks?  Do you want to take a  look at that next?

See anyone can play the same game you do, DJ.  You have just spent years fabricating an image under the user name Dysfunction junction.

sting!!!!  wont go away.  lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #886 on: August 07, 2010, 05:21:27 PM »
Butt-hurt troll, Whooter, gets caught in another whopper while holding it out as "proof" I "fabricated" it.  Links and all...

Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Quote from: "Whooter"
Whoops, DJ, caught in another lie.  DJ's MO is falsifying posts to make it seem like I wrote them.  You should ask him to show you a post where Ottawa5 and I were speaking together... hint  (it doesnt exist).  I can show you that one later.

Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Whooter he does bring a good point regarding your post concerning a son and not a daughter. Can you explain this discrepancy?

Well take a look at your friend DJ’s post and see what is written:
Link to DJ's post

Then compare it to this post on an ASR chat board (Look at the 7th post)... Ha,Ha,Ha caught red handed again:

Link to ASR chat board

This is what your buddy Dysfunction Junction tries to pass along as proof.   He deals with deception and he has a burning need to try to discredit those who disagree with him.  The site was his link originally and he started referring to them and even started a thread based on them.  But when I referenced them he claims they were written by me.  

Link

Lol, this is a good one, Whooter.

Whooter's OP, Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:09 am.

I know it's hard to choose a school or program when your kid is in a crisis and you don't see any other alternative. You kind of have to go on your gut feeling, after doing all the checking and questioning possible. ASR wasn't perfect, but I believe they save our son's life. Overall we were pleased, ...  Read more but there were some things we wish had gone smoother. He got his education, lots of therapy, both private and group, learned how to get along with others and had many experiences unique to ASR. Plus there were many recreational and other non-curricular activities. He clearly needed to be there for at least 14 months. The staff was terrific and communication mostly good. We were very involved in the therapuetic proces.

My response, Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:18 am.

Then WhooterEDITS THE POST: Last edited by Whooter on Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.  

Then goes on to say I "fabricated" his quote.  This guy is greasy lying weasel, but hey, all you have to do is look at the OP's and everyone can see exactly who's lying and who isn't.  

Nice try, douche.  Got any more you'd like me to address?

Whooter posts at 10:09, I quote it and link to it at 10:18 then Whooter edits it twice by 11:45 and starts claiming I "fabricated" it.  You can't make it up, folks!

Oh, and this too:
This is the plain and simple statement, written by Whooter, that has set off this spate of trolling due to its reposting by me:

Quote from: "TheWho"
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Quote from: ""Guest""
When is this supposed to take place?

Well the  announcement takes place after the lawyers sign off on the deal, but they usually wait until the transfer is ready to take place.
The legal transfer typically takes place at the beginning of the new quarter (or fiscal year).
So based on this I would expect the announcement would come at anytime and the transfer could occur on Tuesday October 1, 2007 or early January 2008.

How is it that you are in a position to have knowledge about the acquisition of HLA?

I apologize for being vague, I have a fiduciary duty which prevents me from speaking in any specific terms in this area and can only comment on information which is first made public by either party involved,  this could be misconstrued as Tipping

Whooter made this statement several years ago and subsequently auctioned off his account, rendering him unable to change this information he wants nobody to see.  The fact is that he said it of his own volition and was bragging about it.  

The problem is that if everyone knows about this fiduciary duty, Whooter feels like five years of his time here posing as "just a regular parent" have been wasted, and indeed they are.

When I started quoting this post and linking to it, Whooter got increasingly more upset and now spends all day every day being my personal troll in various guises: Whooter, SUCK IT, Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin, John McCain, et al.

My purpose in quoting this damning statement is twofold: one, it exposes Whooter for who and what he really is, a figure whose income is derived from Aspen Education; and two, to draw him out of his carefully crafted image to expose him for the desperate Aspen Education troll he is.  Both objectives are complete.

Watch as Whooter logs in and out with his various sockpuppets, accusing me of abusing and raping children because he has been definitively linked to Aspen Education and its systemic abuse problems.  It's interesting to note also that Whooter accuses me of the very things that Aspen Education programs have been being shut down for recently. He is simply trying to project qualities onto me that have been legally proven against Aspen Education.

Industry people always squeal the loudest when they've been stuck in the wallet.  Look at this piggy squeal.

This is a desperate troll, folks.  Whooter/SUCK IT/et al is an exemplar of the people to whom you might have entrusted your child's welfare at Aspen Education programs.  If their marketing people behave this way, doesn't that provide a window into their corporate culture and strategy, as Ed Con Tom Croake recently exposed on his FamilyLights website?  Even Ed Cons who make their living referring kids to Aspen are turning on it due to their recent spate of killings, abuse and neglect resulting in facility closures. This is how Aspen Education employees behave in public.  Now just imagine how they behave in private, behind closed doors, alone with your child.  Think about that for a while.

Caveat emptor, parents.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #887 on: August 07, 2010, 05:23:58 PM »
He's just a troll, RB. He answered your questions when he thought he could gain from it, but now his entire history here is invalidated. All he is going to do from now on is troll, troll, troll.

That's unfortunate. I honestly thought he might be willing to have a real conversation this time. I thought this time he might actually be willing to focus on the topic and discover the truth. I guess I was wrong, he just wants to play games.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #888 on: August 07, 2010, 05:25:00 PM »
Are you ashamed of this. DJ?  Why not explain why you lied?

Quote from: "Ursus"
Uh, yeah, like there's no industry types on Fornits.  Wait a sec...one of them is you, Mr. Aspen Fiduciary!

Remember when you claimed to have access to RB's treatment records via an HLA staff member on this board?  Or your true love, Ottawa5 whose stated goal was to open her "own program along the lines of CEDU"?  

Your explanation is laughable, troll boy :rofl: .

….. do you have LINKS to the original posts for all this material? Or are you just making this up as you go along?

Great catch, Ursus, you are on to his MO too I see.  

Does anyone even know who this Ottawa5 poster is?  I dont think I ever had a post with this person.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #889 on: August 07, 2010, 06:23:37 PM »
That's unfortunate. I honestly thought he might be willing to have a real conversation this time. I thought this time he might actually be willing to focus on the topic and discover the truth. I guess I was wrong, he just wants to play games.

Dont be too upset.  I had to deal with the same thing myself.  He grabs hold of an idea to discredit someone and he cant focus on anything else.  He wont have a discussion, its all just a game to him.  He will create threads dedicated to a single poster and then just work on discrediting that person.  It is very odd behavior, but this is the way DJ has been since he started posting here.

He is a little upset now because he is getting just a small taste of his own medicine.  But once he settles in, stops attacking people and starts to contribute it will settle down.  Just give it a little time.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #890 on: August 07, 2010, 06:31:29 PM »
Classic Whooter from back in the day.  After five years all he can say is "you changed my posts!" which was explained a loooong time ago.  He was a whiny lying titty-baby back then and still is now.

On 2006-01-25 13:15:00, Short Bus wrote:

"What's this cat all about Steve? Have I missed anything juicy during my few days off? "

Yo, Short Bus.  This guy is as dumb as a bag of rocks.

He keeps insisting that I can change his username, "pin him" falsely by tagging his posts with the wrong username, etc.  I've explained at least FIVE TIMES that I HAVE NO POWER TO ASSIGN ANY PROPERTIES TO OR FROM ANY USER ACCOUNT BECAUSE I HAVE NO STATUS ON THIS BOARD.  But he just keeps prattling on like a whiny little baby insisting I changed his account, WHICH I CANNOT DO.

I even quoted his post from earlier in the day signed "Joe Goebbels," showed it to him and explained that he, not I, used that name.  Again he says I'm lying and I changed his account, WHICH I CANNOT DO BECAUSE I HAVE NO STATUS ON THIS BOARD.

If you think RB annoys you, have a read of this dope.  On and on with same BS never seeming to grasp that I CANNOT CHANGE ANY USER INFORMATION BECAUSE I HAVE NO STATUS ON THIS BOARD.  

Ginger already told him that she did it by accident, but yet he carries on with his little fantasy that I did, whining all the while about how it's a "witch hunt."

Anyway, what's up with you?  How was the city the other night?

Ha, ha, ha.  Same game...different game...
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #891 on: August 07, 2010, 06:44:55 PM »

Dont be too upset.  I had to deal with the same thing myself.  He grabs hold of an idea to discredit someone and he cant focus on anything else.  He wont have a discussion, its all just a game to him.  He will create threads dedicated to a single poster and then just work on discrediting that person.  It is very odd behavior, but this is the way DJ has been since he started posting here.

He is a little upset now because he is getting just a small taste of his own medicine.  But once he settles in, stops attacking people and starts to contribute it will settle down.  Just give it a little time.

You seem bent on taking comments out of context. My comment was directed towards you Whooter, not DJ. You are merely describing yourself. I sought an honest  and civil dialouge with you but you're more interested in flooding the boards and playing games.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #892 on: August 07, 2010, 06:47:32 PM »
Whooter has been trolling here a loooong time, RB.  

Ginger confirms it below:
Quote from: "Antigen"
On 2006-02-15 12:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

So, it was "TheWHO" who kept trolling this thread... good to know."

Yup! [/size]Sort of gives lie to the notion that ASR, SUWS and Carlbrook are any different that WWASP, doesn't it?God did not reward men for being honest, generous and brave, but for the act of faith. Without faith, all the so-called virtues were sins. and the men who practiced these virtues, without faith, deserved to suffer eternal pain.
--
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #893 on: August 07, 2010, 07:40:54 PM »
Whooter has been trolling here a loooong time, RB.  

Ginger confirms it below:
Quote from: "Antigen"
On 2006-02-15 12:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

So, it was "TheWHO" who kept trolling this thread... good to know."

Yup! [/size]Sort of gives lie to the notion that ASR, SUWS and Carlbrook are any different that WWASP, doesn't it?God did not reward men for being honest, generous and brave, but for the act of faith. Without faith, all the so-called virtues were sins. and the men who practiced these virtues, without faith, deserved to suffer eternal pain.
--

Whoops... 2006-02-15

The dates always seem to trip you up, DJ.  We are presently in 2010.  That post was 4 years ago and in a different thread...... lol.

Offline 007

• View Profile
« Reply #894 on: August 07, 2010, 07:45:25 PM »
DJ, anyone can do what you do.  We just dont chose to do it.  You have been trolling here on fornits for years and finally you are getting a taste of your own.  We forced you to log in and you chose not to partake in any conversations, now look at the crap that you post all day.  You claim to have all this education yet you cannot have a civil conversation about the industry you claimed to have worked in (on any level except to discredit other posters).

Quote from: "Guest"
Fact One: This post shows Dysfunction Junction worked at Daytop at one time. It also shows that he had a felony conviction and prison sentance.

Fact Two: He no longer works in the TBS field. According to him he got disillusioned with the industry. I suspect he isn't allowed to be employed by them with a previous felony conviction as most TBS's do background checks for most of their employees usually.

I'll bust your fucking teeth down your throat, choke you until you nearly fall unconscious, then give you a wake-up kick to the temple and send you on your merry way.  Your pain, suffering and disfigurement wouldn't matter .......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RkdZDf1 ... re=related
Look, DJ, you dont need to threaten everyone that disagrees with you.  I think we all know that if it were not for your criminal past that you would still be working in the TT industry instead of posting here on fornits to establish a resume that doesnt exist in real life.  Maybe when you took this anger of yours out on the kids is why HLA decide to release you.  I believe you have a past post where you admitted this unless you edited it out all ready.

Offline 007

• View Profile
« Reply #895 on: August 07, 2010, 07:45:57 PM »
Quote from: "Pile of Dead Kids"
Dig this up instead.

Offline 007

• View Profile
« Reply #896 on: August 07, 2010, 07:46:26 PM »
Whoops!  Whooter is caught blatantly altering the very post he claims I altered.  Ursus even pinched you for it and linked back to his own OP that you jacked up.  Oh, you're a fucking genius, Whooter.  Quit while you're behind, crybaby.

Uh, yeah, like there's no industry types on Fornits.  Wait a sec...one of them is you, Mr. Aspen Fiduciary!

Remember when you claimed to have access to RB's treatment records via an HLA staff member on this board?  Or your true love, Ottawa5 whose stated goal was to open her "own program along the lines of CEDU"?  

Your explanation is laughable, troll boy :rofl: .
….. do you have LINKS to the original posts for all this material? Or are you just making this up as you go along?
Good Catch, Ursus.  Links are not his strength it appears.
ouch!!!  lol
Actually, Whooter, my post was in response to your posting of various falacious Dysfunction Junction posts which apparently are the sole creation of your imagination. Moreover, my original quote, before you altered it, read as follows:

Whooter, do you have LINKS to the original posts for all this material? Or are you just making this up as you go along?

PLUS... Your original reply to my post, before you altered it, read as follows:

Whooter, do you have LINKS to the original posts for all this material? Or are you just making this up as you go along?
Sure, just like everyone else.

gg

Offline 007

• View Profile
« Reply #897 on: August 07, 2010, 07:47:11 PM »
FINALLY we're getting to some truth about Whooter's family.  He now admits he had a SON at ASR and not a daughter.  This is consistent with John Reuben's family history as well.  Hmmmm...

I know it's hard to choose a school or program when your kid is in a crisis and you don't see any other alternative. You kind of have to go on your gut feeling, after doing all the checking and questioning possible. ASR wasn't perfect, but I believe they save our son's life. Overall we were pleased, ...  Read more but there were some things we wish had gone smoother. He got his education, lots of therapy, both private and group, learned how to get along with others and had many experiences unique to ASR. Plus there were many recreational and other non-curricular activities. He clearly needed to be there for at least 14 months. The staff was terrific and communication mostly good. We were very involved in the therapuetic process

Link to original, unedited post.  Quoted For Truth.

We're learning a lot about Whooter the last couple of days...Jail time...Arrests...Drug use...DOESN'T actually have a daughter, but rather a SON who went to ASR.  

I think this shines a light on his obsession with HLA as well.  John Reuben had two sons in programs; one in ASR and one in HLA.  That context makes a bit more sense in regard to Whooter now that he has admitted he had a son that went to ASR.  Maybe the OP and RobertBruce are right and Whooter is actually John Reuben of STICC.
:o

ss

Offline 007

• View Profile
« Reply #898 on: August 07, 2010, 07:48:19 PM »
OK, link to Chicago post.

TheWho claiming to have met in Chicago

Here, just a few hours ago, you were denying it and demanding proof:

If you have convinced yourself then you must be able to produce this time frame via links to posts.  Why not ask Psy for a favor... he can check the ip address from the posts I made during the time you said I was in Chicago.  If it shows those posts were coming from Chicago then that is fairly solid evidence.

Well, how about your OWN WORDS as proof?  You admitted it before, and denied it after.  Very shabby.

Toss up the links which helped you make this connection or is this just a story line for you?

Nope, not a story.  YOUR story.  Told in your words in the above link.

Was there a conference a month before you posted you were in Chicago a month prior?  You betcha!

Quote from: "Woodbury Reports"
Sierra Tucson, Tucson, AZ, 800-842-4487, and Rosecrance Health Network, Rockford, IL, 815-391-1000, announced they would co-sponsor the 2006 Chicago Professional Development Series on November 17 and December 15, Hard k Hotel in Chicago. The speakers, Kaveh Zamanian, PhD, and Wendy Lader, MEd, PhD, will discuss issues regarding addictions and mental health.

Link to conference bulletin

What everyone really wants to know is WHY DID YOU LIE ABOUT YOUR TRIP TO CHICAGO, BEING UNINVOLVED IN THE TTI AND YOUR CRIMINAL RECORD?

;;

Offline 007

• View Profile
« Reply #899 on: August 07, 2010, 07:49:21 PM »
Again, it's not an email, it's a PM from you to me. In the PM, you offered the email address to contact you outside of fornits. I guess you're not a good reader. And I'm sure you have many email addresses, but you should have given me one that wasn't linked to STICC's admin account and John Reuben if you didn't want people to know you are him.
Someone was pulling your leg.

Care to answer the question about your extensive criminal history? I see you skipped that.
It is well documented here about my protesting in Boston and in Michigan.  All in College and younger.  I was a little wild as a kid.  

Go ahead and have Psy list all of your email addresses you have used here. It's your job to do that, not mine. If you're trying to prove something, go ahead and prove it. But it won't change history. You did provide that email address to me over two years ago and you can't try to deny it now.
No ,I only use one email address here on fornits, I dont need to prove anything to myself or anyone else actually.

ee