Author Topic: Cataloging TheWho/John Reuben's Lies  (Read 161466 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Cataloging TheWho/John Reuben's Lies
« Reply #195 on: December 07, 2009, 11:04:37 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "Joel"
Whooter,

Why do people resent you on this website?  

Joel

Hi Joel, I am not sure I could answer that very easily.   I will ramble off some thoughts:

I challenge peoples conclusions and the don’t like it.  I ask for facts and they interpret it as I am calling them a liar.  I take the unpopular point of view in the argument sometimes to play "devils advocate".  I ask for equal treatment for survivors and program parents.  I point out the successes that programs have produced and as a result am called a shill for the industry. If a child commits suicide many here will use the childs death as propaganda aginst a program (drawing their family into it) even though there is no evidence of the cause of the person taking their life and I challenge that.  Many may feel cheated that my daughter benefitted  from her stay in a program where they did not.  I see myself as adding balance to a very biased and one-sided forum.  I believe in looking at study results coming out of the industry where many here do not want to discuss facts and instead would rather put more energy into discrediting them then reading them and getting out what they can.  I am received by being called a liar, troll, industry shill, EdCon, Aspen employee, John Reuben, Peter Forne, Alan Newman, Dirk Grey, Nazi………  But I am just a program parent.

The People who are basically out to discredit me, hide in the shadows because I have exposed them to be liars and they just want me to go away so they can come back up to the surface and continue their anti-program propaganda without accountability for their words.

People who are opened minded and dont mind a balanced and honest debate dont seem to have a problem with me.

This is an honest debate. I really can't believe how afraid you are of your own thinking.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=29442&start=0
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #196 on: December 07, 2009, 11:05:05 PM »
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 06:35:56 AM by Joel »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 08, 2009, 12:37:37 AM »
The IP's for onekidatatime and struggling teens are out of  various areas of MA, Philly,PA., Stamford Ct. and Santa Ana, CA. all Reuben's stomping grounds(buisness and family), including Sunnyvale CA.  He makes the rounds for STICCS(radio talks shows etc.)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 08, 2009, 12:40:45 AM »
The IP's for onekidatatime and struggling teens are out of  various areas of MA, Philly,PA., Stamford Ct. and Santa Ana, CA. all Reuben's stomping grounds(buisness and family), including Sunnyvale CA.  He makes the rounds for STICCS(radio talks shows etc.)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 08, 2009, 07:31:04 AM »
Quote from: "guest 9"
So now I'm Lon too? Good luck proving that. It will be interesting though if you can come up with 46 more states lol.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 08, 2009, 09:17:08 AM »
Whooter,

What is your role in STICC?  If you could clarify, that would be helpful.

Someone somehow came to the conclusion that I was this Reuben guy from STICCs.  Maybe because I am from Massachusetts and so is he.  I think it would justify their hatred for me (in their own minds) if they could paint me as an EdCon or tie me to the industry somehow, but that will never happen because I am a program parent no more no less.  The first time I heard of STICCs was here on fornits.

Joel, Look at the amount of effort that many here put into tearing me down with the false allegations, trumped up criminal records, stories and PM’s which were haphazardly written with the intent to make me look bad or somehow discredit my posts.  Now if they are willing to go this far to discredit a program parent how far do you think they may go to discredit an entire program?

Until I saw this orchestrated effort against me I thought that most of the stories that survivors told here on fornits were mostly true and only a few would embellish them.   But we obviously can all agree that we need to be more cautious of what we believe going forward based on these past events.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 08, 2009, 09:50:27 AM »
Whooter,

What is your role in STICC?  If you could clarify, that would be helpful.

Someone somehow came to the conclusion that I was this Reuben guy from STICCs.  Maybe because I am from Massachusetts and so is he.  I think it would justify their hatred for me (in their own minds) if they could paint me as an EdCon or tie me to the industry somehow, but that will never happen because I am a program parent no more no less.  The first time I heard of STICCs was here on fornits.

Joel, Look at the amount of effort that many here put into tearing me down with the false allegations, trumped up criminal records, stories and PM’s which were haphazardly written with the intent to make me look bad or somehow discredit my posts.  Now if they are willing to go this far to discredit a program parent how far do you think they may go to discredit an entire program?

Until I saw this orchestrated effort against me I thought that most of the stories that survivors told here on fornits were mostly true and only a few would embellish them.   But we obviously can all agree that we need to be more cautious of what we believe going forward based on these past events.

I have not done any of those things and you know it. You are living a lie Whooter. The reason you won't talk to me, instead of the others, is because you know it is a fight against yourself. Show us how much conviction you have in your words if at all. Come back, stop running, show us who you are.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=29442&start=0

You're not trying to claim that I am treating you unethically are you?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 08, 2009, 12:17:54 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
SECOND SMOKING GUN FOUND DIRECTLY BELOW...

Quote from: "TheWho"
Quote from: ""RobertBruce""
Oh no no no Cindy, you claimed there was a "long debate" and that it was decided that "we" were only going to look at TBS's as you define them.

Who specifically is "we"?

The debate was long, Bob...  many wanted to start with "Wilderness data" and I argued that the real money was in the TBS industry, so lets start there, although wilderness is usually the inital phase of any decent TBS.  So we went round and round....you, Bob have been a key player in collecting and presenting data on the entire industry and I have been focusing on small segments at a time.
I dont want to put names out there, people want to be anon's.

Why are you concerned with "where the real money is," Whooter?  Why would a "regular parent" travel 1200 miles from home to go to a TTI meeting to advise other attendees where the money's at in the troubled teen business?

You keep skipping over these questions, Whooter, but your silence speaks volumes.  Whooter doesn't want anyone to talk about his DIRECT QUOTE above where he admits to the meeting he keeps denying and admits he's financially involved in the TTI which he keeps denying.  Why would he deny his OWN PREVIOUS STATEMENTS?

The readers should know that Whooter is lying and trying to hide his involvement with the TTI.  Why is he pretending NOT TO BE WHO HE IS???

Interesting that Whooter failed to answer this question.  He doesn't want to. Why?  Because he already admitted to being a TTI player.  It is proven by his own quote from his own account.  Notice he steadfastly refuses to explain his comment.

Whooter, please explain your comments above and why you traveled 1200 miles from home for a TTI meeting if you have nothing to do with the TTI.  You say you don't, but above you admit, and seem proud, to knowing "where the real money is, the TBS industry."  Why do you hide that you are part of the TTI?  This post was posted by you while logged in.  You can't deny you said it, so tell us why you said that then and why you say now that you have no ties to the TTI.

Who were the "many" players at this meeting?  Why did Whooter need to inform them where the real money is?  What "regular parent" flys 1200 miles from home for a meeting with TTI players about "where the real money is"?

This is undeniable proof that Whooter lies about who he is and what he does for a living in the TTI.

All posters should redirect Whooter to this question until he explains himself.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 08, 2009, 05:59:33 PM »
Look,  I couldnt hold back any longer, its been fun watching you guys tripping over your own underwear for weeks now trying to cover your own mistakes and changing your dates in a very poor effort in trying to tie me to this Reuben guy and to the industry.  Actually I think many people really thought I was John Reuben until you started fabricating evidence lol.

Out of everyone here the only ones who fell for your efforts were the “Fantastic 4” (who believe what they are told to believe and never question anything)….. i.e. RMA Survivor, Ajax13, RobertBruce, Anne Boleyn and maybe a few new people.  The rest of us saw that your dates were off by about three years, your links lead to dead ends or sound bites and if you go and check the date on your “smoking gun PM” you will see that June 6, 2007 was a Wednesday not a Friday as indicated by your post.  Oh no!! Ha,Ha,Ha,  (so we dont need psy to authenticate it I guess.)

Here is your smoking gun:
Link

Re: Is ASR a good program?
Sent: Fri Jun 06, 2007 1:07 pm
To: Concerned Parent

Personally I think ASR is a good program. It worked for our family. My kid was there

when Dave Marcus wrote his book based on the kids in the program and they got back on

track and matured. I have been to the campus many times and think if it's a good fit

for your son that you shouldn't worry about it. Don't trust what you read on this site

because the members here are all anti-program and have an agenda to discredit all

programs. If you want to contact me outside fornits I can help you get in contact with

someone who can help you make the right decision. You can email me at

[email protected]. Good luck and I hope it all works out for you.

Holy Shit!  You guys just made up the PM? You got balls.  Looks like Whooter got the last laugh on that one.  I would have never thought of checking the date like that.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 08, 2009, 08:15:04 PM »
SECOND SMOKING GUN FOUND DIRECTLY BELOW...

Oh no no no Cindy, you claimed there was a "long debate" and that it was decided that "we" were only going to look at TBS's as you define them.

Who specifically is "we"?

The debate was long, Bob...  many wanted to start with "Wilderness data" and I argued that the real money was in the TBS industry, so lets start there, although wilderness is usually the inital phase of any decent TBS.  So we went round and round....you, Bob have been a key player in collecting and presenting data on the entire industry and I have been focusing on small segments at a time.
I dont want to put names out there, people want to be anon's.

Why are you concerned with "where the real money is," Whooter?  Why would a "regular parent" travel 1200 miles from home to go to a TTI meeting to advise other attendees where the money's at in the troubled teen business?

You keep skipping over these questions, Whooter, but your silence speaks volumes.  Whooter doesn't want anyone to talk about his DIRECT QUOTE above where he admits to the meeting he keeps denying and admits he's financially involved in the TTI which he keeps denying.  Why would he deny his OWN PREVIOUS STATEMENTS?

The readers should know that Whooter is lying and trying to hide his involvement with the TTI.  Why is he pretending NOT TO BE WHO HE IS???

Interesting that Whooter failed to answer this question.  He doesn't want to. Why?  Because he already admitted to being a TTI player.  It is proven by his own quote from his own account.  Notice he steadfastly refuses to explain his comment.

Whooter, please explain your comments above and why you traveled 1200 miles from home for a TTI meeting if you have nothing to do with the TTI.  You say you don't, but above you admit, and seem proud, to knowing "where the real money is, the TBS industry."  Why do you hide that you are part of the TTI?  This post was posted by you while logged in.  You can't deny you said it, so tell us why you said that then and why you say now that you have no ties to the TTI.

Who were the "many" players at this meeting?  Why did Whooter need to inform them where the real money is?  What "regular parent" flys 1200 miles from home for a meeting with TTI players about "where the real money is"?

This is undeniable proof that Whooter lies about who he is and what he does for a living in the TTI.

All posters should redirect Whooter to this question until he explains himself.

Let's deal with the provable, shall we?  Above is an original post from TheWho saying clearly he IS an industry player.  People deserve to have his explanation why he denies what he has already admitted.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 08, 2009, 08:53:12 PM »
THIRD SMOKING GUN FOUND DIRECTLY BELOW...

So Cindy, fess up and answer me one question.  "Are you an Industry Player"

Yes, I am.

Try to wiggle out of that one Whooter!!  Are you going to deny it?  Do you have proof you didnt say this?  Remember you need to prove it Cindy otherwise the post is true.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 08, 2009, 09:04:59 PM »
Quote from: "RMA Survivor"

After reading all these threads and the threads before them, I see a lot of compelling evidence that The Who is John Reuben.  Some of the evidence might not be backed up by the most solid of evidence, but much of it is backed up by enough evidence to make the weaker arguments stronger and believable.

If The Who was arrested in both Boston and Ann Arbor during the same time frames, that would be get most people to believe the two are likely one and the same as the two locations are geographically distant enough to make a coincidence less likely.  Then add in the PM from The Who to Concerned Parent, which I believe was authentic, and the email address given is the same for John Rueben... These two connections, unlikely to be mere coincidence, compel me to believe the The Who and John Reuben are one and the same.

I cant believe you are still falling for all of this stuff RMA.  Even after Whooter showed the PM to be false you still are buying into this?  Have you actually looked at the time frames when thewo was arrested and Reuben was arrested or are you just going on blind faith that the guest poster is telling the truth.  If he lied about the PM what would keep him from lying about the arrest record?

Offline RMA Survivor

• View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 08, 2009, 10:34:18 PM »
I base my conclusion on the fact I know he is an industry cheer leader.  Arrest records, PM's... I just watch what he writes, see how he doesn't answer direct questions, posts as other people to conceal his identity, uses Guest a lot to support his own posts.  The guy is a fake.  Nothing he says is credible.  He can deny all of the original poster's evidence all he wants.  It doesn't change my perception of him.  He can't prove to me any of the original poster's evidence was false, but he has already proven to me what he is through his endless posts.  All of his posts reveal who he is and what he is about.  A joke.  It's all double-speak and flipping the argument or keeping the thread about him and not on the topic.  Even in this thread, which is about him.  

You ask him a simple and direct question and you get a convoluted bunch of nonsense back.  Never an answer.  Never direct.  And I honestly don't care who he really is.  But I sure don't buy that he is simply a concerned parent.  I read the threads and decided it made enough sense.  And I didn't see how the PM was proven false and don't care.  But none of it matters to me.  I watch what he posts, and I see nothing of value there.  When he tries to spin things in to a pro-program light, it always comes off as so poorly done.  Whooter writes so poorly and has such poorly conceived arguments, I know nobody buys in to his tirades and cheer leading.  He just does it so poorly it is laughable.  And the anger and abuse he spews out doesn't help him any.  People who read his posts can see that he has issues.  That he isn't well.  That there is clearly something wrong with him.  And with him representing the programs, we can't lose.  He is the best advertisement we have that the programs are bad because the people who are associated with them are abusive, uneducated and deceitful.  Just as he is.

The methods he uses on this site are now so predictable.  Cutting and pasting a line here or there of a long post, to nit-pick some minor point, ignoring the core of the argument in favor of the trivial.  Going on and on about the most insignificant things to try and prove what he thinks is some profound point, all the while ignoring the real point being discussed.  Children do that.  Liars do it too.  He is just so evasive, and so obviously evasive that everything he posts comes off as dumb.  And childish dumb.  But just as often, hurtful and abusive.  Just like the programs themselves.  It is so revealing, which is why I don't need someone to show me proof.  I don't care if he is John Reuben or not.  I decided some time back that he was just an industry cheer leader, cheering for an industry I find causes harm to kids, including myself once when I was a teen.  And just as I am convinced of what he is, I am not going to be convinced the programs aren't harming children.  

I actually went to a program, so I know what it is like.  And when I read survivor stories, I know they are true because I saw the same stuff happen when I was there.  I don't need to have evidence to compel me to believe survivor stories.  I read them or listen to them and I can judge for myself what seems credible and what doesn't, based on my own experiences and observations while I was in a program.  If a story included aliens and UFO's landing, I can assume the story isn't real.  But when a survivor talks about being sexually abused by staff, well, I saw and knew those things happened when I was there.  When survivors talk about forced labor, well, I did forced labor as well.  When they talk about loud raps, well, I sat in a couple of hundred myself.  So I possess the first-hand experience to help me discern truth from fiction.  I don't need evidence.  I am not a court of law.  I am not a judge or a jury.  I am capable of making up my own mind about things and I made up my mind about Whooter many moons ago.

Whooter on the other hand appears to dismiss all survivor stories.  From a logical standpoint, that is not realistic.  There is simply no probability that survivor stories would all be wrong.  Nor would it be realistic to think all stories of abuse are wrong.  It is Whooter who demands proof.  I am not sure why anyone bothered to try and provide some.  It just isn't necessary.  Survivors aren't looking for proof.  And their stories are enough to convince investigators in places like Oregon that their experiences are real and based on facts.  These programs are getting shut down one by one.  And they are being shut down for the reasons we say they are.  Abuse.  Lack of treatment.  Harmful activities advertised as real therapy.  Things we survivors already knew.  We didn't need Oregon to prove anything to us.  Shutting down CEDU and RMA, MBA and any other program is great, but we don't need it to serve as proof for us.  Maybe proof to the rest of the world, but we're already convinced.  We simply appreciate that they finally took action.   But Whooter actually thinks that every time he posts a response to every single post on these boards, that somehow he will convince the world that we are all crazy and not to trust anything we say.  Does anyone really think his methods are meeting with success?  People who might drop by this site looking for information on the industry are likely to all be adults.  Parents, state agencies.  People fully capable of seeing and identifying an industry shill.  Someone who is obviously working an angle.  And then they would read the endless survivor stories and match it up to what they have already seen and heard and like me... come to their own conclusions.  

I just don't know why anyone thought it was really necessary to prove Whooter was an industry cheer leader.  Or that revealing him as John Reuben or anyone else was needed.  I couldn't give two shits about the guy.  I am not on Fornits to try and convince him of anything.  I am here mainly to share my story, hear about other survivor experiences and maybe get the word out to parents and government agencies that these places are bad.  And Whooter helps.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 08, 2009, 10:44:36 PM »
Quote from: "RMA Survivor"
I didn't see how the PM was proven false .....

if you go and check the date on your “smoking gun PM” you will see that June 6, 2007 was a Wednesday not a Friday as indicated by your post.  Whooops.  But whooter said it better in his post when he reveled your lie.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 08, 2009, 10:46:04 PM »
Here it is below:

Look,  I couldnt hold back any longer, its been fun watching you guys tripping over your own underwear for weeks now trying to cover your own mistakes and changing your dates in a very poor effort in trying to tie me to this Reuben guy and to the industry.  Actually I think many people really thought I was John Reuben until you started fabricating evidence lol.

Out of everyone here the only ones who fell for your efforts were the “Fantastic 4” (who believe what they are told to believe and never question anything)….. i.e. RMA Survivor, Ajax13, RobertBruce, Anne Boleyn and maybe a few new people.  The rest of us saw that your dates were off by about three years, your links lead to dead ends or sound bites and if you go and check the date on your “smoking gun PM” you will see that June 6, 2007 was a Wednesday not a Friday as indicated by your post.  Oh no!! Ha,Ha,Ha,  (so we dont need psy to authenticate it I guess.)

Here is your smoking gun:
Link

Re: Is ASR a good program?
Sent: Fri Jun 06, 2007 1:07 pm
To: Concerned Parent

Personally I think ASR is a good program. It worked for our family. My kid was there

when Dave Marcus wrote his book based on the kids in the program and they got back on

track and matured. I have been to the campus many times and think if it's a good fit

for your son that you shouldn't worry about it. Don't trust what you read on this site

because the members here are all anti-program and have an agenda to discredit all

programs. If you want to contact me outside fornits I can help you get in contact with

someone who can help you make the right decision. You can email me at

[email protected]. Good luck and I hope it all works out for you.