Author Topic: Cataloging TheWho/John Reuben's Lies  (Read 153198 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Cataloging TheWho/John Reuben's Lies
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2009, 07:25:25 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
If Concerned Parent still has the PM, he/she could hand the login over to a neutral/trusted third party to verify the PM and make a screen-shot.  If the email addresses match and that PM was indeed sent by TheWho, i'd say that is indeed a smoking gun.

This will indeed be the "smoking gun".  I am sure if it is real that he still has the PM.  He has been saving it for 3 years and he just posted it a couple of days ago.  Have you heard from this "Concerned Parent" yet?  Can you ask him why he waited 3 years to confront TheWho on this?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2009, 07:29:39 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
TheWho does not need to prove he's not lying.  It is assumed that he is lying, as he has repeatedly lied in the past, and it would be in John D. Reuben's interest to lie in denying that he is Whooter.  The only way for Whooter to prove that he is not John D. Reuben, would be for him to prove that he is someone other than John D. Reuben.  The issue is whether it can be proven that he is lying about this specific issue, for which there is ample circumstantial evidence that he is indeed lying.

This is a great point and a great way to think about his little problem Whooter has.  Indeed, if this were a court, he would have already been convicted of perjury by his false and contradictory statements (e.g. trip to CHI, being part of some sort of TBS safety panel, etc.) and the circumstantial evidence in addition to the proven willingness to perjure himself closes the book on him.  He would definitely be convicted of all three counts.  If he wanted to appeal, he'd have to show evidence the convictions were false.  I don't see any evidence.

But, if he wanted to "clear" himself, he could easily prove he's NOT Reuben by giving his true identity and some form of proof of identity.  That would clear up the whole thing.  Heck, maybe he was just shilling for STICC here and giving out Reuben's address and not his own.  We wouldn't know that unless we saw proof he is not Reuben.  Until then, the evidence is plenty strong enough to believe he is Reuben.  

No "smoking gun" is required and criminal cases are adjudicated on circumstantial evidence all the time.  Just have him prove his identity is someone other than Reuben and the whole point of this thread becomes moot.  I mean, we all know already he's a huge liar.  That's nothing new.  So he can just prove his identity is not Reuben or get his posts strung together to prove he would never pose as anyone or mislead about his identity.  I'd accept either as proof of his claim he is not Reuben.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 28, 2009, 07:46:23 PM »
First, Whooter is not trying to "clear" himself.  We already know he's a degenerate liar.  Denying that he's John D. Reuben protects Reuben from the real-world consequences of being Whooter, not vice-versa.  Whooter has nothing to gain from not being John D. Reuben, whereas Reuben has plenty to gain from not being Whooter.  Getting Whooter's posts strung together does not prove he would never pose as anyone or mislead about his identity.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2009, 07:56:54 PM »
No, but we'd see if he EVER did it, wouldn't we?  Stringing his posts together would show quite a bit about TheWho's impersonating/pretending to be others.  This is why he won't do it.  It would be the "smoking gun" of his multiple logins, identities, lies, etc.  

I think we al lagree finally that he either is Reuben or he is trying to protect Reuben for some crazy "I never met the guy, but I'll spend all day every day of my life defending him" reason.  Common sense says TheWho is Reuben.  I'd need some compelling evidence to the contrary to sway me from that conclusion.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2009, 08:28:40 PM »
We don't all agree that Whooter is Reuben or trying to protect Reuben, as all evidence points to Whooter being Reuben and trying to protect Reuben.  We already know plenty about Whooter pretending to be others.  It's not common sense, it's evidence such as Whooter's vigorous effort to deny being Reuben, the explosion of emoticons after the prospect of Reuben's employer Correlsense being informed about Aspen and linked to Whooter, Whooter's bizarre attempt to reverse the roles in the post attributed to Concerned parent, etc.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2009, 09:38:15 PM »
No, but we'd see if he EVER did it, wouldn't we?  Stringing his posts together would show quite a bit about TheWho's impersonating/pretending to be others.  This is why he won't do it.  It would be the "smoking gun" of his multiple logins, identities, lies, etc.  

I think we al lagree finally that he either is Reuben or he is trying to protect Reuben for some crazy "I never met the guy, but I'll spend all day every day of my life defending him" reason.  Common sense says TheWho is Reuben.  I'd need some compelling evidence to the contrary to sway me from that conclusion.

I am not convinced.  TheWho has already had his posts strung together 2 or 3 times already.  This is a strange request coming from someone posting as a guest.  Once Psy verifies that the PM is legit we have Reuben and TheWho with the same email address.  Then its a lock and we know for sure.  Until then we got nothing.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2009, 09:48:31 PM »
Oh, that's not the case at all.  As it's been alleged that TheWho is John D. Reuben, the person who benefits from John D. Reuben not being TheWho is John D. Reuben.  If TheWho were not John D. Reuben, he would benefit from having anyone reading Fornits believe that he is John D. Reuben.  In this case, TheWho would not benefit from denying to be John D. Reuben.  Stringing the posts together is entirely irrelevent.  There is in fact, no reason to believe that TheWho is anyone other than John D. Reuben, since Whooter has tirelessly worked to dissuade folks from the logical conclusion that he is John D. Reuben, which would be contrary to his interests were they not one and the same.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2009, 10:12:19 PM »
Who's on first ?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2009, 10:27:35 PM »
No, Who's on Fornits, and thus is John D. Reuben.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2009, 11:29:54 PM »
No, Who's on Fornits, and thus is John D. Reuben.

Concerned Parent is on 2nd with his PM!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2009, 12:25:47 AM »
Regardless of where Concerned Parent is, one has many reasons to believe that John D. Reuben took it upon himself to post thousands of posts on Fornits in a variety of guises.  These posts were deceitful, malicious, and exemplify a very disturbed mind.  The fact that John D. Reuben has influence over the fates of vulnerable young people via STICC is a truly alarming prospect if one accepts the evidence that Reuben is TheWho.  And there has been no reason presented thus far to prompt one to accept a belief contrary to that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2009, 08:00:05 AM »
I don't know.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2009, 08:11:37 AM »
If the OP and other posters on this thread were willing to make up emails and PMs in a frustrated effort to discredit TheWho how far would they go to discredit a program?  Would they be willing to do the same thing?  Would they fabricate stories of abuse? If they felt confident that they made the connection between thewho and Reuben why would they have to make things up?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2009, 08:34:35 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
Maybe i'm slow.  I'm scratching my head still trying to figure out what the smoking gun here.  Can anybody succinctly explain to the stupid ones here such as myself what exactly connects TheWho to this Reuben guy.

We are still waiting for Concerned Parent to validate the PM.  If this turns out to be valid then it would show that thewho and this Reuben guy have the same email address.  Since he hasn’t contacted you yet doesn’t bode well for their credibility.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2009, 10:45:43 AM »
We don't all agree that Whooter is Reuben or trying to protect Reuben, as all evidence points to Whooter being Reuben and trying to protect Reuben.  We already know plenty about Whooter pretending to be others.  It's not common sense, it's evidence such as Whooter's vigorous effort to deny being Reuben, the explosion of emoticons after the prospect of Reuben's employer Correlsense being informed about Aspen and linked to Whooter, Whooter's bizarre attempt to reverse the roles in the post attributed to Concerned parent, etc.

Yep, totally agree.  There is no reason to doubt the authenticity of the PM, as all other evidence was verified by Whooter himself and showed that he was indeed lying about a lot of things.  It follows naturally he's lying about this email address as well.  It's a pattern of behavior:  TheWho lies, gets caught lying, denies it vehemently, gets proven lying again and then admits to it in some flip way as if it didn't matter, but then why does he fight so hard to keep secrets from the readers here?  Makes no sense.  

Based on his vigorous denial, he's following the same pattern again.  Unfortunately for him, he has no credibility so he can't "win" the "he said/she/said battle" because he lost that one many years ago.  Now he has to put up or shut up.  

If he can simply provide evidence that he never impersonates people or makes up identities to support his points, I'm willing to say he's right and the OP is wrong.  But he has to link up his posts and they all have to come back as one persona.  If there's any funny business there where he's impersonating people or denying it's him posting, he has lost any chance of convincing anyone.  If he refuses to get honest and let his posts be transparent for all to see, same deal: he's hiding bad behavior.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control