Author Topic: Cataloging TheWho/John Reuben's Lies  (Read 159692 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: religious farting
« Reply #300 on: June 11, 2010, 01:47:06 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Don't tell me I can't say Mamby,

You can't say mamby.  There.

Go ahead and say it moron.  You just make yourself look even more ignorant.

:rofl:  :rofl:

What a joke you are.  Are you sure you're not some satirical character, created to show what ignorant, clueless and vile people Elan and AA churned out?  No one can be this stupid IRL.

Damn IT...... I'll say if I want..... :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa: Ursus quit pushing your copies and paste jobs on me......
Anne stop!!!!!!!!!!! become aware, am I calling you names right now, NO.
Mamby, Mamby, Mamby, Mamby, Mamby, Mamby.............lol.

Danny
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Cataloging TheWho/John Reuben's Lies
« Reply #301 on: June 11, 2010, 01:54:39 PM »
Quote from: "deja vu strippers"
I'll say it again "who cares" what has it been 3 years since this line of inquiry has been going on and your no closer then you were then.

Who [Whooter] you're imaginary friend does not care.  

Anne your questioning my level of intelligence

You don't have any.  

your a administration clerk at some office park with a thesaurus handy by your desk, bravo sweety.

You just gained the pedophile stamp of approval now. You don't have the power, except in your mind, to assume females are lesser then you.  Danny this line of thinking is creepy.

I loved your description of how you research info, you read posts here then quote them or copy and paste them. Great R&D.......lol.

Did you flunk English in school?  Your sentence structure is horrendous!

Stop being a Mamby Pamby Anne. I am not a moron, maybe a vile, vulgar and selfish pig....ya that sounds better.....lol. Don't tell me I can't say Mamby, I'll say it, you...you pushy person you.

Yes you really are a moron who bullies survivors.  A PEDO is also accurate to.  Anne can tell you what you can and cannot say on fornits you stupid prick.  You will start kissing her ass.

Tell Ursus that religious farting is our secret and we never tell.

You have more secrets now that you came out of the closet about religion.  We don't want to know.  I won't send my kids to your church for confession.

That's why I'm here to kick ass and take names of all the slackers trying to muddle this site.....lol

You couldn't kick any other person's ass if you tried, so sit down, soak your dentures and keep watching old episodes of MASH.

Golly gosh I do like the old episodes of Mash, Man from Uncle, Twilight Zone, The Saint, The Dating Game, Lets Make a Deal, and religious Farting.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 11, 2010, 01:58:09 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
"Hi, my name is Danny and I'm powerless over rational thought and deductive reasoning."

"Welcome, Danny!"

Epic lols.

Oh ya that just makes a laugh bigger...........

Offline photo man

• View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 11, 2010, 02:00:37 PM »
"Hi, my name is Danny and I'm powerless over rational thought and deductive reasoning."

"Welcome, Danny!"

Epic lols.

- Pastor -  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: religious farting
« Reply #304 on: June 11, 2010, 02:09:16 PM »
I'll say if I want.....

Here.....you dropped this.

We'll learn ya one of these days.   :rofl:  :rofl:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 11, 2010, 02:19:11 PM »

"Welcome, Danny!"

Epic lols.

Danny, You are heading down the same dark path I did.  You are way too open minded and it scares them.  They are leaning over and extending their hand to you and want you to jump on the band wagon and if you don’t they will outcast you and label you.  If you don’t do something soon you will become part of DJ’s footer lol.  You need to start agreeing with them and join the group think.  Toss out a few words like "gulag", "brainwashing", "all programs are the same" and that may get them off your back long enough to decide if you want to join the group or not.

Good luck

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 11, 2010, 02:25:16 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

Danny, You are heading down the same dark path I did.  You are way too open minded and it scares them.  They are leaning over and extending their hand to you and want you to jump on the band wagon and if you don’t they will outcast you and label you.  If you don’t do something soon you will become part of DJ’s footer lol.  You need to start agreeing with them and join the group think.  Toss out a few words like "gulag", "brainwashing", "all programs are the same" and that may get them off your back long enough to decide if you want to join the group or not.

Good luck

Until now, you've (wisely) stayed away from the Danny stuff.  

I smell that desperation again.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline deja vu strippers

• View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 11, 2010, 02:29:58 PM »
I don't think Whooter is aware of the last personal message Danny sent to Ginger.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 11, 2010, 03:25:23 PM »
Yeah, Whooter's just looking for an ally.  Funny thing about these bedfellows is that Danny insists it's program parents that are the root of all program evil.  That's Whooter (or so he claims).  To boot, Whooter is not just a regular program parent, he's a program parent who actively recruits for the TTI.  None of that matters to Danny, though.  He's happy to go against everything he claims he believes in order to get a butt-buddy here.

Whooter has made a strategic mistake, though, which goes back to my point that he is ham-handed and not surgical.  Agreeing with Crazy Danny's crazy statements only makes Whooter look worse, not better.  Whooter is certainly not very bright, but Danny is halfway retarded.  Not sure how Whooter feels Danny can "add value" to his mission here.  An alliance with Danny just makes Whooter look even dumber than he actually is.

Just a footnote on my "footer":  Whooter has never denied anything in it and has never answered a single question about the lies he's obviously caught in from those links.  Care to explain now, Whooter, why you claimed a fiduciary interest in AEG?[/i]  We're all ears...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 11, 2010, 03:51:32 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "Whooter"

Good luck
Until now, you've (wisely) stayed away from the Danny stuff.  

I smell that desperation again.
I have a feeling Whooter's lil piece of advice ... was more than a lil tongue in cheek.  :D
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #310 on: June 11, 2010, 03:56:42 PM »
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 04:15:48 PM by Joel »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 11, 2010, 04:04:14 PM »
Yeah, Whooter's just looking for an ally.  Funny thing about these bedfellows is that Danny insists it's program parents that are the root of all program evil.  That's Whooter (or so he claims).  To boot, Whooter is not just a regular program parent, he's a program parent who actively recruits for the TTI.  None of that matters to Danny, though.  He's happy to go against everything he claims he believes in order to get a butt-buddy here.

Whooter has made a strategic mistake, though, which goes back to my point that he is ham-handed and not surgical.  Agreeing with Crazy Danny's crazy statements only makes Whooter look worse, not better.  Whooter is certainly not very bright, but Danny is halfway retarded.  Not sure how Whooter feels Danny can "add value" to his mission here.  An alliance with Danny just makes Whooter look even dumber than he actually is.

Just a footnote on my "footer":  Whooter has never denied anything in it and has never answered a single question about the lies he's obviously caught in from those links.  Care to explain now, Whooter, why you claimed a fiduciary interest in AEG?[/i]  We're all ears...

Ok.... DJ lets set everything aside for a second here, your PM that said your 250lbs and a MMF fighter and all the PM's where I said I was 230 lbs and a good fighter.
Why am I a dumb fuck here, because I don't have excellent writing skills, I can't articulate as well as you, my expertise does not lie in the Mental Health field so I can't quote therapeutic behavioral methods, I have a different opinion and I voice it and last but not least I am combative.
Damn if this is why well then I'll just remain a dumbfuck.
Now please folks don't be afraid to add to the list.
DJ I am a survivor and I am a legitimate member here, just because you and many others have a far greater grasp of the English language does not mean you are automatically smarter then I.
Let me ask you a question do you think you have common sense because I don't, your comical rant on whooter lacks any common sense, you say there is a trail but I can't find it. I tried when I first got here, I was objective (still am) but to no avail. Trust me I am not the only one who has said this in PM's, I'm just the one that will say it out loud. I have nothing to loose with you.
Bashing folks that don't agree with you really does not make sense, DJ. I know your smarter then this, though I don't believe you have the common sense to see it.
Just coming from a old grumpy guy who has some common sense.

Danny

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 11, 2010, 04:18:25 PM »
I haven t been around during all this "The Who", and "Whooter" -shit.

I am assuming that he works for some prgram... and I did see that posted somewhere today.  Has he ever said that?  Or is tat just an assumption.

To me, it would not make sense that based on sending one of his kids to a program, and believing that the results were good, he would spend the rest of his life defending programs at Fornits.
Also, he some times talks as though he has so much experience with and extensive knowledge about programs, and yet when I asked him about thier methodology, and theory, he idnstead reported to me the results of the methodology, which tells me that either he does no know, or he does know that I would have tore up the theory/methodology, because it is bullshit...

Hey, Whooter, who are you?

What are past and present relationships to programs( specific programs or generally speaking)?

Can you answer these questions?  They are very straight-forward.

And if you are on the up and up, you will want to answer them.  If you evade, then you are clearly hiding something.....

Paul St. John

PS Any input from other fornits posters?  facts please... no baseless accusations..

And Danny, if you think that Elan is so bad, and you want to expose it and shut it down, why do you spend all your time defending programs you know nothing about, and almost no time talking about the evils of Elan?

You never answered me B4.  Are you standing by your statement that your sole purpose here is to make suer that TC's get a fair trial, or will you just admit that that was a convenient thing to say at the time, so that we can move past it?

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 11, 2010, 04:48:36 PM »
Ok.... DJ lets set everything aside for a second here, your PM that said your 250lbs and a MMF fighter and all the PM's where I said I was 230 lbs and a good fighter.
Okay now, this sounds like a good start for a meaningful exchange... I always try to preface my negotiations with this kinda language.

Someone wanna be in charge of the bets?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 11, 2010, 04:59:33 PM »
Quote from: "Paul St. John"

To me, it would not make sense that based on sending one of his kids to a program, and believing that the results were good, he would spend the rest of his life defending programs at Fornits.
Also, he some times talks as though he has so much experience with and extensive knowledge about programs, and yet when I asked him about thier methodology, and theory, he idnstead reported to me the results of the methodology, which tells me that either he does no know, or he does know that I would have tore up the theory/methodology, because it is bullshit...

I don’t even think they work to theories, Paul.  There is nothing that you could tear up.  Programs have a model that they work to.  They measure the outcome and determine how effective their model is and adjust and make changes (based on parent and student feed back) until they have a model that they feel is effective.

Right now some programs are experiencing about an 80 % or better success rate.  Many people here watch as ex CEDU people come and go into different programs thinking that they influence the model, but they don’t.  Programs, like any other business, hire people who have experience in the industry but the new hires need to follow the model that the program is working to (not the other way around).  There is a lot of paranoia here on fornits that the industry does things in secret.  But in reality they are more open than most other boarding schools because of the fact that they handle such a specialized type of student body.