Author Topic: Cataloging TheWho/John Reuben's Lies  (Read 146162 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Cataloging TheWho/John Reuben's Lies
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2009, 08:07:23 PM »
Again, it's not an email, it's a PM from you to me. In the PM, you offered the email address to contact you outside of fornits. I guess you're not a good reader. And I'm sure you have many email addresses, but you should have given me one that wasn't linked to STICC's admin account and John Reuben if you didn't want people to know you are him.
Someone was pulling your leg.

Care to answer the question about your extensive criminal history? I see you skipped that.
It is well documented here about my protesting in Boston and in Michigan.  All in College and younger.  I was a little wild as a kid.  

Go ahead and have Psy list all of your email addresses you have used here. It's your job to do that, not mine. If you're trying to prove something, go ahead and prove it. But it won't change history. You did provide that email address to me over two years ago and you can't try to deny it now.
No ,I only use one email address here on fornits, I dont need to prove anything to myself or anyone else actually.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2009, 08:28:27 PM »
Bruce, I checked out your “Concerned Parent” post and you were pretending to be a parent from Thayer Learning Center.  Why would you be trolling that thread and then pretending to be interested in ASR?  If you are out to discredit people it is tough to do when you are being deceitful yourself.  When you declined to have your posts strung together I figured it was because you had many log-in names and aliases and this is why you ran from it.

Now you doctored up a PM in a last ditch effort and it back fired on you.  Like I said, if you still feel my email address is the one you posted have psy check it out I give my permission.  You seem to have reached a new low here on fornits, I hope things are okay at home.

That FBI background check was classic, though, lol.  I dont know how you expected to pull that off and have people believe that, but it is an attention getter.
Here is the link to your “Concerned Parent” post:

Concerned Parent Post

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2009, 09:19:28 PM »
Doctoring posts again I see, huh? :eek:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 02:11:01 PM by Troll Control »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2009, 09:40:41 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Yes, that post is mine.  But I am not RobertBruce, so there goes your theory.  It's great that you want to use that guy as a foil, but you're being dishonest.  I've told you several times what the login was that I used and that you used and I posted the PM you sent me.  I understand you want to change the subject, but I won't allow it.

Well, you say your not Bruce and I say I am not Reuben.  Does that help Robert?

Now, you have admitted a long criminal history featuring many arrests.  We've established that you are in fact a criminal.  A convicted criminal.

No I dont agree with that.  just like I dont agree that a kid who smokes pot is a druggie.  You may call it what you like.

You also admitted to doctoring a post of mine earlier in the thread, so we know you alter posts.

Sorry, Bruce, but you doctored the post when you added the name "thewho" to it.

You also denied you went to Chicago for a focus group of TTI people, but later admitted you did, after your posts showing you already said it were exposed.  You were lying and forced to admit the truth.

Well you are free to provide the links if you like.  Like I said it is well documented that I was in Chicago.  If you feel I was not telling the truth then provide the proof.

You now need to admit that you sent out the email address for John Reuben.  The truth hurts and you are running from it, but I think we all agree you will have to fess up sooner or later.  

Sorry, Bruce, your fabricated email just doesnt cut it.  I already showed you how easy it is to add any name you like to the "From:" field.

And I guess you were just blowing smoke about having Psy show us your email addresses you used here at Fornits.  Of course you won't ask him to do it because you know he will show everyone your [email protected] address.  Funny.  And transparent.  And predictable.

Not at all, just point him towards this post...  I "thewho" do allow Psy to show my email address (I only have one) here on this thread.

Sorry Bruce but you are grasping at straws, but I will play along for awhile longer.  I have nothing to hide.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2009, 09:54:53 PM »
Yes, that post is mine.
just curious.if you really are 'concerned parent' how come you didn't sign in as that? u couldv picked any parent user who hasn't ben active for a long time and made that whole PM up.

which means u just looked up STICCs registry info first. made PM up second

if ur cataloging The Who's lies, lets start with ur own.

lets see u sign in as concerned parent.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2009, 08:51:56 AM »
Lots of lies here in this thread.  Whooter's on a roll.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 02:12:54 PM by Troll Control »
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2009, 11:38:38 AM »
Is this why the idiot John D. Reuben is mucking everything up on the forums?  You must be using Reuben's scrotum as a trampoline, because he is obviously frustrated and pissed.  

GIVE IT UP, JOHN.  YOU LIED TO YOURSELF FOR AGES, YOU MADE HUGE MISTAKES AND THE VULTURES HAVE COME HOME TO ROOST.  YOU DEFEND THE INDUSTRY TO AVOID YOUR GUILT.

SUCK IT, NUTBOY.  ONLY A PSYCHO WOULD DO WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2009, 11:49:45 AM »
http://www.bostonpedorthic.com/satisfied_running.asp

Quote from: "TheWho"
"I'm a new runner and was experiencing ankle and arch pain prior to using Boston Pedorthic orthotics. I'm pleased to report that I love my orthotics. I am pain-free and breaking my timing record. I plan to run lots of marathons and to use running to benefit "Saving Teens in Crisis Collaborative."

John David Reuben
Sudbury, MA

Running to fund torture and death for other families like he brought to his own.

Break a leg you flatfooted bitch.  Nice plug, you can't resist can you?  Orthopedic pages, your own kid's obituary...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2009, 11:53:48 AM »
Does the Dep't of Justice know what they are funding?

http://www.strugglingteens.com/artman/p ... 5267.shtml

STICC UPDATES
(February 27, 2006) John David Reuben, Founder, Saving Teens In Crisis Collaborative (STICC), 877-249-1336, announced that to-date it has received notice of a $100,000 grant from the US Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention and another $100,000 in individual contributions. He added that the company is now prepared to begin its selection process for funding kids who need assistance in attending a private program or school.

File complaints.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2009, 01:58:15 PM »
Damn.  Get another hobby.  Back to JDR business.

Does the Dep't of Justice know what they are funding?

http://www.strugglingteens.com/artman/p ... 5267.shtml

STICC UPDATES
(February 27, 2006) John David Reuben, Founder, Saving Teens In Crisis Collaborative (STICC), 877-249-1336, announced that to-date it has received notice of a $100,000 grant from the US Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention and another $100,000 in individual contributions. He added that the company is now prepared to begin its selection process for funding kids who need assistance in attending a private program or school.

File complaints.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2009, 02:57:33 PM »
How did I know Whooter would refuse to post his many email addresses?  Lols.  He'll take accountablity some day I guess.  If he has nothing to hide, why is he hiding it so carefully?

A recap of some facts revealed by this thread:

1.  Whooter is not "just a parent," as he is involved in meetings with TTI players and trying to prove the "safety" of TBSs.

2.  Whooter made a trip to Chicago to meet with TTI players for his "statistical group" but he lied about it here saying he never went to Chicago.  Sadly, he was quoted from almost three years ago admitting to both items.

3.  Whooter and John D. Reuben have the same email address.

4.  Whooter has an extensive criminal history which disallows him from owning a firearm, which means he's either a convicted felon or spousal abuser (his son Max did claim in groups at HLA that Whooter abused his wife and Max thought Whooter was complicit in her death).

5.  Whooter claims to use different emails here on Fornits, but refuses to post them (obviously because of one in particular).

6.  Both Whooter and Reuben were arrested sevral times in Boston, MA and once in Ann Arbor, MI.  Coincidence?  Hardly.  

For all of the reasons above and the fact that Whooter lied through his teeth about all of these things he was subsequently caught for, people shouldn't listen to a word of what this common criminal has to say.  He just lies too much to believe anything at all.  Would you really want someone who has a criminal history like this to be giving advice to your family?  Placing your kid?  His business is all a big scam to get kickbacks from Aspen Education, currently known to be one of the most abusive family of programs in business today with two major closings last month for abuse, neglect and killing a child.

Bruce, I have addressed each of these issues and you failed to make your case on each.  Anyone is free to go back and read them.  In particular I have consented openly on this thread to having Psy verify that the Reuben email is not my own.  You have not believed my answers to each issue so far why would you believe any email address I post here.  Check with psy if you like I give my permission.  If you still think I am this guy Reuben then nothing will convince you otherwise, anyway.  No harm, no foul, have fun with it, seems to be a good busy thread for you.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2009, 03:46:00 PM »
Quote from: "HR"
Yes, that post is mine.
just curious.if you really are 'concerned parent' how come you didn't sign in as that? u couldv picked any parent user who hasn't ben active for a long time and made that whole PM up.

which means u just looked up STICCs registry info first. made PM up second

if ur cataloging The Who's lies, lets start with ur own.

lets see u sign in as concerned parent.

Valid point.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2009, 03:47:31 PM »
How did I know Whooter would refuse to post his many email addresses?  Lols.  He'll take accountablity some day I guess.  If he has nothing to hide, why is he hiding it so carefully?

1.  Whooter is not "just a parent," as he is involved in meetings with TTI players and trying to prove the "safety" of TBSs.

2.  Whooter made a trip to Chicago to meet with TTI players for his "statistical group" but he lied about it here saying he never went to Chicago.  Sadly, he was quoted from almost three years ago admitting to both items.

4.  Whooter has an extensive criminal history which disallows him from owning a firearm, which means he's either a convicted felon or spousal abuser (his son Max did claim in groups at HLA that Whooter abused his wife and Max thought Whooter was complicit in her death).

5.  Whooter claims to use different emails here on Fornits, but refuses to post them (obviously because of one in particular).

6.  Both Whooter and Reuben were arrested sevral times in Boston, MA and once in Ann Arbor, MI.  Coincidence?  Hardly.  

For all of the reasons above and the fact that Whooter lied through his teeth about all of these things he was subsequently caught for, people shouldn't listen to a word of what this common criminal has to say.  He just lies too much to believe anything at all.  Would you really want someone who has a criminal history like this to be giving advice to your family?  Placing your kid?  His business is all a big scam to get kickbacks from Aspen Education, currently known to be one of the most abusive family of programs in business today with two major closings last month for abuse, neglect and killing a child.

Bruce, I have addressed each of these issues and you failed to make your case on each.  Anyone is free to go back and read them.  In particular I have consented openly on this thread to having Psy verify that the Reuben email is not my own.  You have not believed my answers to each issue so far why would you believe any email address I post here.  Check with psy if you like I give my permission.  If you still think I am this guy Reuben then nothing will convince you otherwise, anyway.  No harm, no foul, have fun with it, seems to be a good busy thread for you.

I fail to see why there is any controversy at all.  TheWho is a notorious asshole not to be taken seriously, he's a fucking ass clown.  John D. Reuben is a monster based on his own merits.  The conversation about Reuben's shitty parenting, police record and dubious dealings should continue.  If it turns out Reuben is the who, he has to be the most fucked up human ever to suck air.  John D. Reuben is an asshole regardless of any connections to the worthless troll.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2009, 03:47:38 PM »

I think it's pretty clear that TheWho misrepresented himself here as "just a regular parent with no ties to the industry," but his admission that he was part of a group meeting in Chicago to discuss industry safety and the fact that he even lied about that have me totlly convinced he's 100% disingenuous at best.  The OP is also correct that he lied about his criminal record until proven that he already admitted to it ( I guess he forgot he posted that too like the trip to CHI).  So just going by what has been proven beyond any doubt, he's a total liar.  I can't believe anything he says now just because of those two huge lies.  I'm on the fence about a few others, but I have to say it doesn't look good for TheWho just because he was caught in these other lies that he denied over and over only to be caught lying in the end.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2009, 07:32:01 PM »

2.  Whooter made a trip to Chicago to meet with TTI players for his "statistical group" but he lied about it here saying he never went to Chicago.  Sadly, he was  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :cheers: quoted from almost three years ago admitting to both items.

I think it's pretty clear that TheWho misrepresented himself here as "just a regular parent with no ties to the industry," but his admission that he was part of a group meeting in Chicago to discuss industry safety and the fact that he even lied about that have me totlly convinced he's 100% disingenuous at best.  The OP is also correct that he lied about his criminal record until proven that he already admitted to it ( I guess he forgot he posted that too like the trip to CHI).  So just going by what has been proven beyond any doubt, he's a total liar.  I can't believe anything he says now just because of those two huge lies.  I'm on the fence about a few others, but I have to say it doesn't look good for TheWho just because he was caught in these other lies that he denied over and over only to be caught lying in the end.
:cheers:  :cheers:  :rocker:  :rocker:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control