Author Topic: Formal Felony Report on the Semblers  (Read 1706 times)

Offline survivor1978fl

• View Profile
Formal Felony Report on the Semblers
« on: October 28, 2010, 04:35:10 AM »
Keep in mind everyone is innocent until proven guilty. As survivors we are simply stating what we believe to be true and demanding a full investigation be conducted into each and every individual. We have filed formal complaints throughout several states. If you would like to file a complaint a suggestion follows:

A survivor who is also a paralegal, along with a survivor who is an attorney have drafted the following for you to use in your county if you believe a relative, friends, death is a result of Straight. For obvious reason some things have been left out for you to fill in. I was asked to post it as a favor.
The process is to  call the local county sherriffs office , ask for a cold case detective , be brief in that you want to file a report for a cold case file and fax it over to them. Make sure that you have crediable witnesses and or physicians as well.

Date: October 28th,  2010

To: Deputy

Re: Cold Case Murder File

In 1978 a program was started called “Straight Incorporated”. The State Attorney at the time was ______________ . He pursued criminal charges against a group of individuals for misdemeanors and felonies. It was later plea bargain to the best of my understanding. There still exists a six hundred page report which gives more details.
Starting soon after, approximately three years to the present day many individuals have died. It would not be difficult to prove the relationship between their death and the time they spent at “Straight Inc.”. There are hundreds if not thousands of witnesses and those that will testify that their relative or friends death is a result of their time spent at Straight Inc.
The survivors of Straight Inc. hold in their possession hundreds of documents that indicate fraud, tax evasion, torture, water boarding, kidnapping, corruption of state government officials. Due to the stature of the individuals involved few have been willing to speak out until now or if they did the evidence was quickly buried by officials. A group of survivors would now like a thorough investigation into the deaths that took place as a result of Straight Inc. Below are some of the individuals involved in the crimes that Straight Inc. committed. Be advised that many of these facilities and deaths continue to occur.

Betty Sembler
Melvin Sembler
Helen Peterman
Christopher Cassalor
Cathy Schwartz
David McAdams
Miller Newton AKA Virgil Miller Newton AKA Dr. Miller Newton, AKA Revered Virgil Miller Newton.
William D. Oliver
David Crock
Joseph Zappala
Walter Loebenbergs
H. Goldstein PH.D
Bernadine Braithwaite
Christopher Yarnold
James Hartz
The mother of F. Scott Cassidy
Helen Hunt
Cathy Gettinger

There are at least thirty other names that can not be mentioned here due to the investigation.
All names were adults at the time, held an executive position.
REMEMBER EVERYONE IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY
We the survivors are simply stating what we believe , saw and believe we have proof enough to bring the names listed to justice if they are found guilty.

You will also note that these are names that are relevant to Florida. Each survivor must file in his or her own state and county where the alleged crime took place. Keep in mind that being an accomplice in some states carries the same consequences as if one had committed the crime themselves.
If you have any other names to add place them here with the appropriate state. Crimes that have a statue of limitation do not qualify for a complaint to the sheriffs office.

There are also former staff members that have come forward that are willing to testify.
Again, there are family members, former staff, physician, psychologist who are willing to testify or who have already made statements to that effect.

A complaint was also sent to the United Nations for Crimes Against Humanity however, the UN spokesman stated we had enough proof but America had not signed that article. Therefore, they could not investigate the complaint.

HRS has also shut them down in various states for various reasons. This complaint will be sent to every state where a death took place that is believed to be the result of the time spent in Straight Inc.

We are anxiously waiting your response and investigative report.

Sincerely,

Paralegal

Above is a rough draft that should be sent to your local sherriffs office
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
Re: Formal Felony Report on the Semblers
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 09:03:35 AM »
Well, for one thing, according to the FL corporation docs I have here in my file cabinet, straight inc was started in 1976, NOT 1978. I think this whole complaint needs to be re-written and you should verify this "hundreds if not thousands" of survivors willing to testify claim prior to making it. Keep in mind, this is my opinion which is based on lots of facts and experience working against "the program".

Also, back in 2002, the late Wes Fager filed a report/petition in Fairfax County GDC with the County Attorney's office outlining deaths of clients who were treated at Springfield straight inc. I was there with him when he did it. Consequently, that office never followed up or took any interest in his request. I think now that 8 years have passed that they will be less likely to be interested, but, if someone wants to go to the trouble of making such a claim, then more power to em!

Good luck  :peace:

Offline survivor1978fl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 01:27:08 PM »
I appreciate your input. As for the loving Wes Fager , I worked closely with him and I am aware of what took place. Thanks to many survivors who have sent and collected documents over the years we have more than enough evidence. The Sherriffs office asked for the report and names in which case they must at least send it to the grand jury provided there is enough evidence and thanks to those survivors who have sent in tons of documents we have enough.
I hope we can all work together because Straight and their officials would like nothing better than to divide us now. The report was written for the individual in a particular program pertaining to deaths that took place after 1978. This individual was in the program from 1977 onward. I am aware of when it opened, how it opened and have board meeting notes as well as insurance claims. I am very educated on the workings of the program and have paid a VERY heavy price. Yes, this is rough and dangerous but for those that have past on I think we owe it to them to try.

Offline survivor1978fl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 02:58:06 PM »
I also wanted to say that if you think it should be rewritten we are all open to suggestions. We want to put the best out there.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 09:44:44 AM »
Quote from: "survivor1978fl"
Miller Newton AKA Virgil Miller Newton AKA Dr. Miller Newton, AKA Revered Virgil Miller Newton.

He goes by Father Cassian Newton now.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 09:46:32 AM »
Chris Yarnold
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline survivor1978fl

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2010, 07:02:58 AM »
Several state attorneys now have the case in their hands.