Author Topic: Whooter's PM's  (Read 7660 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Whooter's PM's
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2010, 11:21:15 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Speaking of Whooter's PM's:

Thank you, at least you are being clear for once. We dont know, Bruce. The WIRB is paid to find these things out. If someone has a concern then they should simply ask. But people cant discredit a study based on something they think might be true.

If you could be more honest like this on the forum we wouldnt have to waste all this time.

It's ironic that Whooter talks about honesty when he's been proven to be a liar countless times. Another little nugget that came from my last PM conversation with Whooter was that he currently believes he can read peoples minds. He claims to know what each one of us is thinking. Pretty sick arrogant stuff. I hope he gets help after he's banned for the 4th time.

Seems you are taking lessons from DJ/control Troll.  We just confirmed that they are the same person and he/neither one of them are allowed to PM me anymore or he/they will be banned.  So I can open up my PM box again without fear of hearing the sickness that DJ spreads around.  I would be happy if you could keep your correspondence out in the open forum also and refrain from Pming me .

Troll Control is a sick individual.  He attacks people for days on end and then just starts crying at the drop of a hat of you say boo to him.  Anyway he will not be PMing me anytime soon.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2010, 11:45:24 PM »
Seems you are taking lessons from DJ/control Troll. We just confirmed that they are the same person and he/neither one of them are allowed to PM me anymore or he/they will be banned. So I can open up my PM box again without fear of hearing the sickness that DJ spreads around. I would be happy if you could keep your correspondence out in the open forum also and refrain from Pming me .

Troll Control is a sick individual. He attacks people for days on end and then just starts crying at the drop of a hat of you say boo to him. Anyway he will not be PMing me anytime soon.

You just confirmed? Really? It took you this long to figure out what everyone else already knew, and what DJ himself has never kept hidden? Are you serious???? :roflmao:

You've got to be kidding me. This after you claim you're smarter than everyone else on fornits????

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

And here I thought you were an intelligent sociopath.  :roflmao:

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2010, 04:16:23 AM »
Seems you are taking lessons from DJ/control Troll. We just confirmed that they are the same person and he/neither one of them are allowed to PM me anymore or he/they will be banned. So I can open up my PM box again without fear of hearing the sickness that DJ spreads around. I would be happy if you could keep your correspondence out in the open forum also and refrain from Pming me .

Troll Control is a sick individual. He attacks people for days on end and then just starts crying at the drop of a hat of you say boo to him. Anyway he will not be PMing me anytime soon.

You just confirmed? Really? It took you this long to figure out what everyone else already knew, and what DJ himself has never kept hidden? Are you serious???? :roflmao:

You've got to be kidding me. This after you claim you're smarter than everyone else on fornits????

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

And here I thought you were an intelligent sociopath.  :roflmao:

I think we are starting to realize that having multiple aliases is normal for people like yourself and DJ. Yesterday DJ was caught logging in as Dysfunction Junction and Control Troll.  

You should pay attention, "we" just confirmed.  DJ is going to tell us his aliases and he has been forbidden to flood my PM box anymore or even send me one PM or he will be banned.  So we need to know who his other aliases are...  Watchful Yeoman?  lol

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2010, 06:48:57 PM »
I think we are starting to realize that having multiple aliases is normal for people like yourself and DJ. Yesterday DJ was caught logging in as Dysfunction Junction and Control Troll.

You should pay attention, "we" just confirmed. DJ is going to tell us his aliases and he has been forbidden to flood my PM box anymore or even send me one PM or he will be banned. So we need to know who his other aliases are... Watchful Yeoman? lol

:roflmao:

Yes idiot, he's Watchful Yeoman. How do you not know this??? He's never even made it a secret. LOL!!!

As for your newest claim/lie that I have multiple user names, again I won't expect you to come up with anything specific. You never can, because you're never right.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2010, 06:58:31 PM »

You should pay attention, "we" just confirmed. DJ is going to tell us his aliases and he has been forbidden to flood my PM box anymore or even send me one PM or he will be banned. So we need to know who his other aliases are... Watchful Yeoman? lol

:roflmao:

Yes idiot, he's Watchful Yeoman. How do you not know this??? He's never even made it a secret. LOL!!!

Link?  Actually I think you are Watchful Yeoman.  Do you have evidence that DJ/ Control Troll is watchful Yeoman?  You thought that I was Suck it and Queff and a slew of others and it turned out you were wrong.  I suspected he was DJ and I have called him DJ to try to smoke him out, but I also suspect he may be you.  Today I thought the chances of you being Watchful Yeoman was 60% (40% DJ).  Now that you tried to place the identity on DJ I suspect the chances are 80% that you are Yeoman and 20% it is DJ.
Do you have any proof?  I dont.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2010, 08:07:45 PM »
Link? Actually I think you are Watchful Yeoman. Do you have evidence that DJ/ Control Troll is watchful Yeoman? You thought that I was Suck it and Queff and a slew of others and it turned out you were wrong. I suspected he was DJ and I have called him DJ to try to smoke him out, but I also suspect he may be you. Today I thought the chances of you being Watchful Yeoman was 60% (40% DJ). Now that you tried to place the identity on DJ I suspect the chances are 80% that you are Yeoman and 20% it is DJ.
Do you have any proof? I dont.

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

I can't believe it's seriously taken you this long. You go around accusing random people of being any number of other posters and are never right, yet you somehow miss the most obvious of connection when it isn't even a secret.

Just ask him Johnny, he's not hiding it.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2010, 08:13:54 PM »
Link? Actually I think you are Watchful Yeoman. Do you have evidence that DJ/ Control Troll is watchful Yeoman? You thought that I was Suck it and Queff and a slew of others and it turned out you were wrong. I suspected he was DJ and I have called him DJ to try to smoke him out, but I also suspect he may be you. Today I thought the chances of you being Watchful Yeoman was 60% (40% DJ). Now that you tried to place the identity on DJ I suspect the chances are 80% that you are Yeoman and 20% it is DJ.
Do you have any proof? I dont.

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

I can't believe it's seriously taken you this long. You go around accusing random people of being any number of other posters and are never right, yet you somehow miss the most obvious of connection when it isn't even a secret.

Just ask him Johnny, he's not hiding it.

Okay I will:

Dysfunction Junction/ Control Troll do you also post under the name Watchful Yeoman?

Okay lets see what response we get.  I am still leaning towards 80% you being this Yeoman poster.

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2010, 08:22:00 PM »
Ok - I have nothing relevant to say on this thread, but I was hoping to satisfy my morbid curiosity. At this point, it's not even coming from a snarky place, but one of sheer wonderment: Whoo, how in the holy heck do you manage to be on this site 24/7???????????????????????  Do you eat? Sleep? See family?

I can't even see you as John Reubens because when would you have time to train for a marathon?

What about this site captivates you so? I mean, the sheer volume of time and posts are baffling.

I mean even a regular industry troll would not encamp here. It's something else, and it ain't even healthy!

What is it, man? Do you need some help?

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2010, 08:35:30 PM »
I just want it to end. This schoolyard bs is like the fornits version of groundhog day,on acid...imean if you got nothinbetter to do carry on I geuss....Still go take a cooking class or yoga or learn to knit  crissakes....Who aint gonna change... :lala:
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2010, 08:44:06 PM »
Quote from: "Samara"
Ok - I have nothing relevant to say on this thread, but I was hoping to satisfy my morbid curiosity. At this point, it's not even coming from a snarky place, but one of sheer wonderment: Whoo, how in the holy heck do you manage to be on this site 24/7???????????????????????  Do you eat? Sleep? See family?

I have mobile software that enables me to post from anywhere.

I can't even see you as John Reubens because when would you have time to train for a marathon?

I am not him, But Bruce thinks I am and I believe he is the only hold out.  He has emailed all of the mans family members and I dont think he could live with himself if he felt he did it all in vain.  I would imagine he would feel awfully foolish if he had to admit this to himself.  In Bruces defense I guess it is possible to have an Ipad strapped to my arm during the 10 to 15 mile daily runs it takes to train for a marathon.

What about this site captivates you so? I mean, the sheer volume of time and posts are baffling.

It is amazing

I mean even a regular industry troll would not encamp here. It's something else, and it ain't even healthy!

Exactly, do you think someone would pay me to post here?

What is it, man? Do you need some help?

I do, internet addiction?  Mental illness maybe.  I am looking into a 12 step program for internet addiction but they dont offer it on-line yet.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2010, 02:01:44 AM »
He has emailed all of the mans family members and I dont think he could live with himself if he felt he did it all in vain.

That's not at all true. I'm not sure if your parents are still alive, so I have yet to email them. I know if your daddy is still around, he won't be happy to see what you've been doing off the trust fund you live on. The fact is you are John Reuben, you told on yourself long ago, but even if you weren't (you are), I'd still email his family members. They have a right to know what you were saying about them trying to pass yourself off as a member of their family all because yours won't talk to you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2010, 03:02:04 AM »
He has emailed all of the mans family members and I dont think he could live with himself if he felt he did it all in vain.

That's not at all true. I'm not sure if your parents are still alive, so I have yet to email them. I know if your daddy is still around, he won't be happy to see what you've been doing off the trust fund you live on. The fact is you are John Reuben, you told on yourself long ago, but even if you weren't (you are), I'd still email his family members. They have a right to know what you were saying about them trying to pass yourself off as a member of their family all because yours won't talk to you.

:fuckoff: RB you are way out of line!

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2010, 07:25:47 AM »

Have fun emailing them.  As I told you before it makes no difference to me.  There are people who email Obama and the dalai lama 4 or 5 times a day which makes them feel important.  If it helps you get through the day then go for it.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2010, 01:07:11 AM »
Have fun emailing them.

Great idea. Provide your parents email addresses right away. They have right to know how disappointing you are as a son. Not that there's any mystery at this point. How many times did your daddy have to bail you out of jail again Johnny?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2010, 12:36:50 PM »
Have fun emailing them.

Great idea. Provide your parents email addresses right away. They have right to know how disappointing you are as a son. Not that there's any mystery at this point. How many times did your daddy have to bail you out of jail again Johnny?

They never had a son they named John or Johnny so they would not understand what you are talking about.  But your parents would understand when they are reminded that their son Devon ran away from responsibility every-time they tried to hold you accountable producing yet another sad disappointment in their life.  That we both know to be true because I had first hand information to back it up.  lol.  ouch!

Now go email one of the Reubens to purge your rage and self hatred.