Author Topic: Whooter's PM's  (Read 7665 times)

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
Re: My TTI Postings (general discussion)
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2010, 10:09:40 AM »
I've never sent you a PM, as you know and Psy has already been given access to my account.  He knows I never did that.  You know I never did that.  I know I never did that.  BUT...you, on the other hand, have been a very busy bee and now you got botched up again because you can't control your behavior or your unrequieted man-crush on me that drives you to continuously send me PMs.  Maybe if you took your meds you wouldn't engage in this obsession/compulsion, but it's too late for that anyway.  Sorry, but you have lost.  Permanently.

We'll be looking out for your proxy puppets in the near future.  "Whooter" is no more.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2010, 10:15:51 AM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
I've never sent you a PM, as you know and Psy has already been given access to my account.  He knows I never did that.  You know I never did that.  I know I never did that.  BUT...you, on the other hand, have been a very busy bee and now you got botched up again because you can't control your behavior or your unrequieted man-crush on me that drives you to continuously send me PMs.  Maybe if you took your meds you wouldn't engage in this obsession/compulsion, but it's too late for that anyway.  Sorry, but you have lost.  Permanently.

We'll be looking out for your proxy puppets in the near future.  "Whooter" is no more.

Look, DJ, you are sick person.  I have closed my PM box to any further PM's from you and your harassment.  

From now on I want you to communicate with me in the open forum only.  I would rather be harassed there.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2010, 10:25:09 AM »
Lols.  It will all be over soon, Whooter.  You will no longer need to make up your fake stories and lie about me all the time.  I know it's your favorite thing to do, but you'll need to find a new forum for it ; )

Tick...tock...tick...tock...  Won't be long now...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2010, 10:31:40 AM »
Quote from: "Troll Control"
Lols.  It will all be over soon, Whooter.  You will no longer need to make up your fake stories and lie about me all the time.  I know it's your favorite thing to do, but you'll need to find a new forum for it ; )

Tick...tock...tick...tock...  Won't be long now...

Troll Control you know that you cannot harass me via PM's either anymore.  You will need to keep it out here on the forum.  You guys should get a room and invite RobertBruce along.  I closed my PM's because DJ was harassing me.  If Troll Control PM's me again then he will be banned and this time it will not be overturned.

But I had no choice but to close my PM box from incoming PMs until further notice.  If someone needs to contact me they can email me.

• View Profile
Re: Whooter's PM's
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2010, 10:38:19 AM »
Ha,Ha,Ha.  Not going to turn out the way you think it is, dumbass...

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2010, 10:49:00 AM »
Ha,Ha,Ha.  Not going to turn out the way you think it is, dumbass...

I am not sure what you mean.  But now that you cannot PM me I see you are letting you rage out on the open forum.  I am just glad that you have seen to keep it in the OFFA section.

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2010, 10:49:57 AM »
Turn out the lights...The party's over...  It's going to be a great day!

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2010, 10:54:57 AM »
Turn out the lights...The party's over...  It's going to be a great day!

Awl, thats too bad.  Lets us know when you get back.

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2010, 11:03:57 AM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

Look, DJ, you are sick person.  I have closed my PM box to any further PM's from you and your harassment.  

From now on I want you to communicate with me in the open forum only.  I would rather be harassed there.

Isn't it funny that when you PM me you get banned right away, yet you claim I PM you but I never get banned? Wierd, huh?

Our agreement was that if either one of us PMed the other, there would be a banning.  You were banned, I was not. what does that tell you?  Lols.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2010, 11:07:43 AM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

Isn't it funny that when you PM me you get banned right away, yet you claim I PM you but I never get banned? Wierd, huh?

Our agreement was that if either one of us PMed the other, there would be a banning.  You were banned, I was not. what does that tell you?  Lols.

Look, DJ, as long as you keep you attacks out in the open I am fine with it.  Like I said I have closed my PM box which is why you are flipping out in the forum now.  I told you that I am not going to accept any PM's from you and that is final.

Keep it in the OFFA and I will respond to you here...  Thanks.

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2010, 11:10:40 AM »
Yet you get banned and I don't.  Remember our little agreement we put in place with psy after he verified you were harassing me?  Remember how you got banned for violating it?  Well, guess what?  It's BOHICA time.  

I think we understand what's going on here.  This is your final flail, buddy.  Enjoy it while it lasts!  You're going to be a permanent proxy resident of the OFFA very shortly.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2010, 11:15:23 AM »
Yet you get banned and I don't.  Remember our little agreement we put in place with psy after he verified you were harassing me?  Remember how you got banned for violating it?  Well, guess what?  It's BOHICA time.  

I think we understand what's going on here.  This is your final flail, buddy.  Enjoy it while it lasts!  You're going to be a permanent proxy resident of the OFFA very shortly.

Now isnt this better having it out in the open like this in the OFFA?  At least people can see how flipped out you get when you get excited.  Closing my PMs was for your own good.  Its not healthy to be hiding all the time.  This is the same lesson that Troll control learned and eventually you will get use to posting out here in the open.

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2010, 12:23:39 PM »
Your "defense" isn't going to work, Whoot.  I've already forwarded the required proof to psy.  Loose lips sink ships, pal.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2010, 12:36:37 PM »
Your "defense" isn't going to work, Whoot.  I've already forwarded the required proof to psy.  Loose lips sink ships, pal.

Thanks for keeping it out in the open, DJ.  Isnt this better than PM'ing people? I can see you have cleaned up your language and your initial rage of being forced out in the open forum is subsiding a bit.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2010, 11:14:33 PM »
Speaking of Whooter's PM's:

Thank you, at least you are being clear for once. We dont know, Bruce. The WIRB is paid to find these things out. If someone has a concern then they should simply ask. But people cant discredit a study based on something they think might be true.

If you could be more honest like this on the forum we wouldnt have to waste all this time.

It's ironic that Whooter talks about honesty when he's been proven to be a liar countless times. Another little nugget that came from my last PM conversation with Whooter was that he currently believes he can read peoples minds. He claims to know what each one of us is thinking. Pretty sick arrogant stuff. I hope he gets help after he's banned for the 4th time.