Author Topic: To: Dysfunction Junction/Troll Control  (Read 2278 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
To: Dysfunction Junction/Troll Control
« on: December 15, 2010, 10:12:32 AM »
Dysfunction Junction/Control Troll,  After you were caught, yesterday, logging in under various aliases (once again).  I would like to give you the opportunity to tell us the other "User Names" that you post under.  Don’t PM me the list because this would cause you to be banned as was discussed yesterday.  If you don’t have any other aliases then this would be the thread to tell us that in or to list the ones you have.

Just trying to be clear and to facilitate your coming back out into the open.

I post under the name “Whooter” only.  The admins know that they have a standing open invitation to check my postings, IP addresses and PM box at anytime to confirm that what I am saying is true.  You on the other hand have had a history of deception and lies as we knew and was confirmed once again yesterday.  So to avoid wasting the admins time once again it would be to theirs and your benefit to disclose your various aliases and sock puppets at this time.

No need to bring up "RobertBruce".  We all understand that relationship.

By no means am I saying that this is something you have to do, DJ/TC.  I am just giving you an opportunity so that there is no confusion in the future which may cause you further embarrassment.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Whooter has over 50 aliases here
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 03:07:29 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Whooter is the glossy brochure, while his other usernames (Mitt Romney, SUCK IT, Al Gore, Sarah Palin, RobertBruce ., Queef, John McCain, etc. ad nauseum) are the thugs that actually get their hands on your children.

[quote="Whooter/Mitt Romney/John McCain/Al Gore/RobertBruces/etc, etc, etc"People logging in under numerous usernames appears to continue to be a source of heartburn for you, Dysfunction Junction. If this is so unsettling to you the fornits admins may be able to change the rules to your liking so that each user can only be assigned one user name. But I don’t have control over that.

I can tell you that of the list of usernames that you laid out above, some are mine and some are not. So you are getting yourself into a frenzy for no reason and appear to be a little paranoid about who is behind each post.[/quote]

Ha,Ha,Ha.  Not exactly one username for Whooter I see.  Can you create a list for us with all of your usernames, Whooter?

People logging in under numerous usernames appears to continue to be a source of heartburn for you, Whooter. If this is so unsettling to you the fornits admins may be able to change the rules to your liking so that each user can only be assigned one user name. But I don’t have control over that.

:flip:  Flip :flip: Flop

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: DJ's Aliases
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 03:23:05 PM »
Quote from: "Troll Control"
Whooter is the glossy brochure, while his other usernames (Mitt Romney, SUCK IT, Al Gore, Sarah Palin, RobertBruce ., Queef, John McCain, etc. ad nauseum) are the thugs that actually get their hands on your children.

"Whooter/Mitt Romney/John McCain/Al Gore/RobertBruces/etc, etc, etc"People logging in under numerous usernames appears to continue to be a source of heartburn for you, Dysfunction Junction. If this is so unsettling to you the fornits admins may be able to change the rules to your liking so that each user can only be assigned one user name. But I don’t have control over that.

I can tell you that of the list of usernames that you laid out above, some are mine and some are not. So you are getting yourself into a frenzy for no reason and appear to be a little paranoid about who is behind each post.

Ha,Ha,Ha.  Not exactly one username for Whooter I see.  Can you create a list for us with all of your usernames, Whooter?

People logging in under numerous usernames appears to continue to be a source of heartburn for you, Whooter. If this is so unsettling to you the fornits admins may be able to change the rules to your liking so that each user can only be assigned one user name. But I don’t have control over that.

:flip:  Flip :flip: Flop

DJ, I dont think your multiple user names are bothering anyone, the least myself.  I find them amusing and use to have a few myself in the past, so dont feel bad because you have them.  I just wanted to give you the opportunity to share with us, thats all. (Wink)

So no other sockpouppets besides Troll control and Dysfunction Junction then.

My only user name is "Whooter"  just so we are clear.  You can PM anyone except the "whooter" account without being banned and you are only posting as "Troll Control" and "Dysfunction Junction" unless you tell us otherwise.

as an aside:  I hope you are holding up okay, I see that your keyboard is still in tact which is good.  lol

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Re: To: Dysfunction Junction/Troll Control
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 06:55:12 PM »
I find them amusing and use to have a few myself in the past,

By few you mean around 50 right John?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2010, 07:03:48 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
I find them amusing and use to have a few myself in the past,

By few you mean around 50 right John?

I would have to go back and look but I believe it was 4 or 5 mostly presidential candidates, John McCain, Mitt Romney etc..  The rest were DJ's and yourself.  But you already knew that.
Nice try though, Bruce.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2010, 01:51:29 AM »
etc..

How many does this include John? What about the times you attempted to attribute your posts to me by creating a similar username? Did you forget about that? You had two or three of those. Then there was Mark Degrott, a former staffer at Canyon Reseach who debunked your crap marketing survey and in your attempts at damage control tried to parody him. What others have you used John?

While you're dodging that please list all the usernames DJ used prior to think up, along with all the ones you believe I have used....oh wait....you don't have any for me do you John?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2010, 07:12:56 AM »
etc..

How many does this include John? What about the times you attempted to attribute your posts to me by creating a similar username? Did you forget about that? You had two or three of those. Then there was Mark Degrott, a former staffer at Canyon Reseach who debunked your crap marketing survey and in your attempts at damage control tried to parody him. What others have you used John?

While you're dodging that please list all the usernames DJ used prior to think up, along with all the ones you believe I have used....oh wait....you don't have any for me do you John?

Mark DeGroot was DJ's user name (pretending to be a scientist) and then I hijacked it from him.  That was a classic thread.  DJ had a stack of user names, we all  know that and you were his side kick, Bruce!

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2010, 12:54:06 AM »
Mark DeGroot was DJ's user name (pretending to be a scientist) and then I hijacked it from him. That was a classic thread. DJ had a stack of user names, we all know that and you were his side kick, Bruce!

Whoops. Looks like you forgot to post a link.  :seg:

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2010, 12:33:45 PM »
Mark DeGroot was DJ's user name (pretending to be a scientist) and then I hijacked it from him. That was a classic thread. DJ had a stack of user names, we all know that and you were his side kick, Bruce!

Whoops. Looks like you forgot to post a link.  :seg:

Its right near the link where you claim I stated I was John Reuben.  About 4 posts past that one.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2010, 09:55:43 AM »
Its right near the link where you claim I stated I was John Reuben. About 4 posts past that one.

Whoops. Looks like you forgot to provide a link.  :seg: