Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > The Seed Discussion Forum

The Seed, Straight Inc., and Spin-offs on WMNF today!

(1/2) > >>

ramprato:
Just a freindly reminder, we are on the air today at 1 p.m. on http://www.wmnf.org Hope you guys are able to listen in. Wish I could, but I gotta work:(

Take care...........Ken

debi:
I just finished listening to a portion of the WMNF program. WOW. It brought back some dreadful memories. I was placed in the "Seed" the second day it opened in St. Pete....a life time ago....at least for me it was that long ago. I had no idea that so many people felt the same way I do about my experience. Thank you for having this forum.

Antigen:
Hi Debi,
  Glad to make your acquaintance. And glad you caught the show. I bet there are still an awful lot of former Seedlings in the Bay area.

Yeah, the whole thing was a deeply disturbing and destructive experience. My family got involved with The Seed back in around `70 in Ft. Lauderdale. It's been pretty much downhill from there for my family. I'm OK personally, but the family, for all intents and purposes, no longer exists. Dealing with them is like dealing with Group because they are Group. Even the one oldest sister, who was in college by the time this madness started, has invented an alcohol problem for herself and become a zealous AA proponent.

debi:
I am glad that you are OK.

My family also was struck with all of this madness although I am the only child placed in it. I have not seen my closest sibling since '77/'78. The younger siblings are not very close to me either because they were not in the home I was raised in.

Although I must admit that I am cautiously getting closer to my youngest sister at this time in our lives.

GregFL:
Debi, Welcome. I probably know you, or you know my sister frieda, or my step siblings shirley and Mark Simpson. We were all there. I would love to talk to you. Email me at [email protected]. Sorry I haven't been here for a while, but life has been busy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version