Author Topic: Re: The Best of... Shame McGuire  (Read 14778 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: The Best of... Shame McGuire
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2012, 08:52:30 AM »
I quit that group when Danny's pal Lee Goldman falsely accused a second man of sexual abuse and then told a rape victim she would probably marry a rapist

Funny, none-ya, Lee and Danny are the only people who attack people with sexual language and accusations. And, there have been some nasty people on these sites
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2012, 08:54:57 AM »
They kicked her out after that, but we're getting off topic, aren't we, none-ya?

Dashing through the snow
In a one horse open sleigh
O'er the fields we go
Laughing all the way
Bells on bob tails ring
Making spirits bright
What fun it is to laugh and sing
A sleighing song tonight

Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way

A day or two ago
I thought I'd take a ride
And soon Miss Fanny Bright
Was seated by my side
The horse was lean and lank
Misfortune seemed his lot
We got into a drifted bank
And then we got upsot

Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Jingle all the way
In a one horse open sleigh yeah

Jingle all the way
Jingle all the way

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2012, 02:42:19 PM »
Wayne, the only reason I posted in the elan group is because that's where you were pimping your stupid book. I've never claimed to have been to elan. But please don't let that stop you. I'm sure if Danny's reading this he's getting a good laugh out of it too. Anyway,If I was there I would be yet another person that can't place YOU there Wayne.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2012, 06:25:39 PM »
You were posting in the Elan forum before I was a member

Horatio wrote:
Also, you came here and posted in several forums before this one. Why? If you were so abused there, why not come straight here?

Because you're a fraud

Leave these people alone. They've been through enough without a pig like you shitting on their pain and misery with a fake profile
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 06:23:16 PM by Anonymous »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2012, 06:41:10 PM »
EVERYBODY here has been posting here longer than you. That's how we've all heard the stories about elan long before we ever heard of you. The same place YOU got the story from! So come on make up some good shit now. Oh that's right you can't. Not without someone telling you what to say.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2012, 06:46:29 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 06:22:32 PM by Anonymous »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2012, 08:09:04 PM »
Busted for what? You've really got to stop reading your own posts. They will rot what's left of your brain. Even though you're not risking that much.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2012, 03:24:04 AM »
Quote from: "Horatio."
Man this just keeps gettin' better. Now I was at elan? But I abused someone in the seed? Come on now. Do you folk(s) know how fucking ignorant you sound? Whatever anyone wants to know about my program time, all they have to do is ask. It's really kind of boring, but an open book none the less. But what the hell,you can make up better sounding stuff. Please don't let facts or any kind truth get in your way.
Josh said you were staff. We assumed it was the Seed.

You and Danny Bennison are pretty cozy together. Only the real abusive ex staff get along with him

You still haven't explained why you spend all your time in the Elan forum. I don't see any other Seedling there. Or Straight Inc survivor, or any other program survivor for that matter.

Plus, you came through fornits door, accusing other people of not being in the Seed. Throw the suspicion off of yourself

Re: An Excerpt From My New Bio

by none-ya » 21 Jun 2010, 19:28
Johnny G wrote;
Yes I remember the Jingle bells stuff, Hokey pokey, greensleeves, etc. but not the other one you mentioned (john jacob jinglheimer schmidt);

Funny you didn't seem to remember any of that stuff until other people mentioned them first

Anyone who wants to see, can search your posts.

Also, you came here and posted in several forums before this one. Why? If you were so abused there, why not come straight here?

Because you're a fraud

Leave these people alone. They've been through enough without a pig like you shitting on their pain and misery with a fake profile
:bump:
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 03:25:42 AM by Horatio. »

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2012, 03:24:59 AM »
Quote from: "Horatio."
How's this for a bit of news? None-ya was never in the Seed.

Don't believe it?

Here are his stats

Last visited:
 -
Total posts:
1801 | Search user’s posts
(0.47% of all posts / 2.17 posts per day)
Most active forum:
Elan School

(378 Posts / 20.99% of user’s posts)
Most active topic:
Defending Danny B.
(192 Posts / 10.66% of user’s posts)

Why would a person who felt abused at the Seed spend all his time in a forum for Elan, with people he hates?

He's been pulling the wool over your eyes since he got here. Any Seed information he has revealed here, he stole from a Seedling who died three years ago

One of the kids he abused at Elan says he's sure of who none-ya really is, and is working on a story for Reddit, to expose him.

There's a simple way to clear this up if it's not true. None-ya can prove he was in the Seed. A picture, or a record. Something tangible.
:bump:

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2012, 03:30:36 AM »

Last visited:
 -
Total posts:
1801 | Search user’s posts
(0.47% of all posts / 2.17 posts per day)
Most active forum:
Elan School
(378 Posts / 20.99% of user’s posts)
Most active topic:
Defending Danny B.
(192 Posts / 10.66% of user’s posts)
Gotta love that he joined at 10pm on New Years eve.  Even the lousiest wort has something to do, but not him. He's trolling for victims

I'm sorry to hear that rumors of his failing health are greatly exaggerated. People like him bring nothing but pain and suffering to others

Offline I'll kick your arse

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2012, 02:47:38 PM »
Little bit of a nunya stalker are we? :-*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sarYH0z948

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2012, 07:05:39 PM »
I've been posting here a lot longer than that. You used to be able to post anonymously as "guest". Then the big flood wars started,and the site crashed for a while. I believe a lot of posts were lost. And yes around that time it really sucked to be me (health wise). So yeah I was home on  new years eve 2009.
Two other points though.First I didn't start this thread. This is some "catch all" put together by Joel (the gatekeeper) I don't even know who Shane McGuire is except that he doesn't like stack jones.
The other is that even though I never went to elan, I posted in the elan group because of all the total nonsense that was going on there. I started the "defending Danny B" thread to see if anyone would. And then Wayne attacked me for doing it.
ANYTHING ELSE??!!
?©?€~¥@

Offline fornits is negative

• View Profile
===
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2012, 07:30:19 PM »
===
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 12:26:14 PM by fornits is negative »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2012, 07:36:43 PM »
I've been posting here a lot longer than that. You used to be able to post anonymously as "guest". Then the big flood wars started,and the site crashed for a while. I believe a lot of posts were lost. And yes around that time it really sucked to be me (health wise). So yeah I was home on  new years eve 2009.
Two other points though.First I didn't start this thread. This is some "catch all" put together by Joel (the gatekeeper) I don't even know who Shane McGuire is except that he doesn't like stack jones.
The other is that even though I never went to elan, I posted in the elan group because of all the total nonsense that was going on there. I started the "defending Danny B" thread to see if anyone would. And then Wayne attacked me for doing it.
ANYTHING ELSE??!!
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2012, 07:55:58 PM »
ANYTHING ELSE??!!
Bullshit. You don't know Shane McGuire s because you never went to the Seed. Your language is so Elan it's ridiculous. That's why I thought you were Danny

Its simple to prove. Let's see some kind of evidence. You're so big on demanding people prove who they are, and proving they were in the program they say they were. Now it's your turn. A picture, a record. Scan something into the computer and send it to one of the Administrators

You won't because Josh is telling the truth. You were never in the Seed you liar