Author Topic: old fart barker  (Read 3299 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
old fart barker
« on: June 16, 2009, 11:19:03 PM »
see his, and libby borden's photo. ancient, and arcane old fucks. art with his low-life tattoo.

From: http://www.caninecompanions.org/regions ... orida.html

Southeast Florida Chapter The Southeast Florida Chapter was founded in March of 1996 with 10 active members. Presently, the group has 35 active members and is still growing! They raise public awareness at local expos and events, recruit future puppy raisers, volunteers, candidates wishing to receive a Canine Companion assistance dog and funds to support the ongoing Canine Companions for Independence program.

Art Barker, Founder & President of The Seed, a Ft. Lauderdale, FL program for the rehabilitation of those with drug and alcohol problems, presents SE Regional Director, Margaret Ager, with a check in the amount of $50,000. The efforts of SE Florida puppy raiser Lybbi Kienzle and other SE Florida Chapter volunteers were instrumental in the decision by Mr. Barker to direct funds from The Seed’s assets as a result of his and his program’s retirement. Pictured left to right are: SE Board Members John Perloff and Bill Sarantis, Lybbi Kienzle with puppies-in-training Taebo and Mackey, Art Barker, Margaret Ager, Shelly Barker, and graduate Jeff Shaffner & Gann.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: old fart barker
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 12:21:33 AM »
Art Barker, Founder & President of The Seed, a Ft. Lauderdale, FL program for the rehabilitation of those with drug and alcohol problems, presents SE Regional Director, Margaret Ager, with a check in the amount of $50,000. The efforts of SE Florida puppy raiser Lybbi Kienzle and other SE Florida Chapter volunteers were instrumental in the decision by Mr. Barker to direct funds from The Seed's assets as a result of his and his program's retirement. Pictured left to right are: SE Board Members John Perloff and Bill Sarantis, Lybbi Kienzle with puppies-in-training Taebo and Mackey, Art Barker, Margaret Ager, Shelly Barker, and graduate Jeff Shaffner & Gann.

$50,000 blood money. Ya know, this organization also took $100,000 from the Leona Helmsley Trust. They hold dog graduations at Assembly of God churches. I think it's one of those right-wing philanthro-capitalist charities, which function (in addition to their avowed purpose) to funnel funds for PR purposes for other organizations or individuals.

Mind you, I am sure that there are some genuine and highly principled people involved. They're just not the brains or the movers and shakers behind it all. Animal-centered organizations are always a shoo-in for this sort of thing. Who can resist thinking it's all for a good cause?

Btw, I couldn't access the pic/article from your link. I was re-directed to the main org page; tried finding the relevant regional page to no avail. Perhaps you could post the described image?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 08:56:15 AM »
i'd post the picture here if i knew how.

old fart barker - may have illegally donated money to this organization. the funds he received were meant for a particular purpose.

obviously, giving it away to libby for dogs, does not hold the same intention of treating humans worse than dogs. and feeding them worse than pigs.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 09:14:04 AM »
wow when will this all stop, i'll tell you when, when they go to jail, or die is when, pretty said its like the wicked witch from oz. she is still flying around.

Offline Cyndeelouwho

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 11:23:12 AM »
After years of abusing children, Lybbi MacDonald Barker is now abusing dogs.

Ms. Keinzle ; 1630 N.E. 7th. Court. Fort Lauderdale,. FL 33304 is quoted in a published online internet document stating that  "These dogs want this job if they don't want the job then they don't make it through the program." ...

Sound familiar?

Here is the link to the website with the image referenced above, standing next to Art Barker, "father of the seed".
Don't those dogs look happy? Don't bark or you'll get started over.

http://fornits.com/anonanon/articles/20 ... 0206-0.htm
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 12:08:57 PM by Cyndeelouwho »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2009, 11:49:43 PM »
FUCK!!!

that is what they used to call you -- cindy loo whooo.

wow. that must have haunted you for years!!!!!

Offline susan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2009, 09:52:28 AM »
wow i really was sick when i had to eat those sandwiches that had no value whats so ever, i remember walking in one of those  boxes they called an office, and the staff was not eating what we ate. they could never have lived on those sandwiches like we were expected to, sick, i was such a skinny kid already and lost so much weight from that place, i have pictures somewhere i will look for them i looked  bad, like  bones. So sad when i was so active with sports, one thing to be skinny but to be under nourished, and back then i was a vegetarian,so all i would eat was that peanut butter crap. i bet had i been there longer i would have been put in a hospital for malnutrition,( I should have seen a doctor for as thin as i was looking at those pictures now) how sad how very very sad, not to mention i no longer would ever see my swim teams, nor my diving team, i was a high diver too looking forward to maybe  joining the Olympics was my dream back then, whether i was good enough or not i had a dream to go to the Olympics, not your typical druggie dream huh???? So sad when i think of what if , what if i did get to go to the Olympics??? Instead of being in a hard chair that may have caused damage as far as i am concerned. What if??? wow, I think all adults involving themselves in any program such as this should think about what they will be into years later, as now it is my turn to heal again, and healing  this way will make it even better i hope, in other words no my tears, unless it is for laughter to which i so love. No thanks to the seed, as i do not remember any laughter at all in that place, but i do remember Mida, the one they wanted me scared of, after all mida was bigger meaner and started over and over so she was their baddest of all, ( she was also in and out of jail so she was suppose to be scary how lame is that)( imagine trying to use an inmate to scare someone that's what they were doing to me with mida, so they thought)  and i so love mida for being and remaining sane through out those horrible days, all the times they started her over or myself they never broke our souls, because she taught me how to go to a special place in our minds with her, and i still to this day go to that place and i smile, and i thank God Mida was there , but i wished she had never had to go to that place, its a selfish feeling i feel guilty  knowing i was glad she was there,  i know i would not have made it other wise.I feel guilty at times because if felt like i was selfish looking forward to seeing her daily, its a terrible thing to want your friends freedom , but at same time i wanted her with me, she protected my soul, she kept me from wanting to hurt myself, and she kept me from losing my mind. I am sorry i do not know where she is today, sure wish i had a way just to know she is ok, because all she needed was someone like me  who loved her, cared about her, talk to her, so what if she was wild, you would be wild too if you were in a cage and not allowed to leave.You would be wild if you had a kid that you so loved and they took from you,and then daily used against you to yell at you scream vulgar things at you for what, if you want to help someone its not torture trust me,you will only create a monster if you do, mida was not a monster like you all  made her out to be. For one she was beautiful in looks and in voice, she was Spanish so you all really raged bad on her, i hated that, i think it was first time i saw with eyes prejudice shit going on. A concentration camp for boys and girls, as we were indeed children and held against our will, i had bruises and all kinds of crap happen to me, if i came home from school with bruises i had from that place some shit would have happened, but no one was allowed to see my bruises so who would ever believe me, now that i was a druggie in writing to them??? Peace to all, I so am in tears, but for all the tears  that fall, think of all the tears that still are falling  today from other kids like us in places like this, it still goes on. Its not a proper way to make money. Peace again.

Offline I'll kick your arse

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2012, 01:49:14 PM »
:blabla: