Author Topic: Public School Abuse  (Read 23724 times)

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
Re: Danny's doctoring
« Reply #195 on: June 23, 2010, 11:43:38 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Ursus"
No my friend you go back and read your posts, I just added in staff because really they are teachers.
You are out of control lill`johnny, go take a vacation on me.
Sorry, Danny, I can't find anything in Paul's posts that says that either. It looks like you removed some words from Paul's quote above and then presented it out of context. I'd say this is now your quote.

Paul's quote:
      "To me, it s not about how many teachers have been arrested and charged for sexual or any other type of abuse. It s about the people who reside somehow outside the public and still have not been held accountable for their actions.."[/list]
      Danny's doctored version:
        "It's not about arresting teachers/staff at schools for abuse."[/list][/list]

:eek:

Jeesh lets ask our audience tonight, folks does my version hit the bulleye, HELL YA......
        Thank You.....Ursus, you can get off your knees now (slurp! slurp!)  :P     , lill johnny is all zipped up.

I just can t help but to actually address this, though..

So even when someone puts reality, directly in front of your face, and you actually read it, and understand it......

LOL.. You still go with your version?  You are that fucking crazy?

I thought it was funny that you mentioned an audience though.  You re thinking about that... Aren t ya, Danny.. Everybody can see you.. This whole exchange is being watched..

There are many people in the world, right now, who when they hear Danny Bennison, think " Dumb Asshole"

You sure have done a good job, Danny.

Paul
        « Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
        « Reply #196 on: June 23, 2010, 11:50:46 PM »
        No my friend you go back and read your posts, I just added in staff because really they are teachers.
        Sorry, Danny, I can't find anything in Paul's posts that says that either. It looks like you removed some words from Paul's quote above, rearranged some others, even added one, and then presented it out of context. I'd say this is your quote now.

Paul's quote:
            "To me, it s not about how many teachers have been arrested and charged for sexual or any other type of abuse. It s about the people who reside somehow outside the public and still have not been held accountable for their actions.."[/list]
              Jeesh lets ask our audience tonight, folks does my version hit the bulleye, HELL YA......
              Thank You.....Ursus, you can get off your knees now (slurp! slurp!)  :P     , lill johnny is all zipped up.
              Gosh, Danny, I'm not sure I know what you mean. Would ya mind spelling it out a lil more, and being a little less allegorical?

Ya see, I have some difficulty reconciling the intimations of the above, with someone whose self portrait apparently includes the following, posted but a few hours ago:

"Can we have a mature debate here without insulting one another, for having opposing views.
                Well I am willing to try, so here goes.
                Anne if you only knew who I am, believe me you would never confuse me with someone who follows or has black and white thinking.
                In business I do have a tendency of seeing thing as black or red, there is no other way and the purple area can get you in a lot of trouble. So I guess this leaks out of my personality at times.
                Personally with my family, friends and self I have a laid back approach for the most part.
                I am on the periphery of the programs, workshops and others interests I have in regards to helping folks. I do not push, endorse or recruit anyone to do anything. I help where I can.
                I allow most folks to have whatever experience they have had in their respective programs, I know over time the experience will have more clarity for them, as it has for me...

Last thing, "I don't turn my will over to anyone  either". That's why I have a God. I was introduced to that spiritual lesson from, Old Pastor Herman Hanson, Pastor of the Carolina Free Baptist Church, Carolina R.I. A village of Charlestown R.I. Now, I am not a Baptist and never was (more Catholic growing up) but I do believe there is a God. A  Just God  who is looking over all of us, wondering when the hell were going to wake up and realize no version of God is better then the next."
                [/list]

Gee, think those two posts could've been written by the same person?  :rofl:
                -------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
                « Reply #197 on: June 24, 2010, 12:00:10 AM »
                Sorry, Danny, I can't find anything in Paul's posts that says that either. It looks like you removed some words from Paul's quote above, rearranged some others, even added one, and then presented it out of context. I'd say this is your quote now.

Paul's quote:
                      Gosh, Danny, I'm not sure I know what you mean. Would ya mind spelling it out a lil more, and being a little less allegorical?

Ya see, I have some difficulty reconciling the intimations of the above, with someone whose self portrait apparently includes the following, posted but a few hours ago:

Jeesh there young fella, I'm sure you will figure it out. Have fun.
                      Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
                      Re: Public School Abuse
                      « Reply #198 on: June 24, 2010, 12:02:49 AM »
                      You told him Danny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
                      « Reply #199 on: June 24, 2010, 12:05:12 AM »
                      « Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 05:07:50 PM by Joel »

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
                      « Reply #200 on: June 24, 2010, 12:09:09 AM »
                      He's thinking about Maggy, Lisa, and Bart...

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
                      « Reply #201 on: June 24, 2010, 12:12:08 AM »
                      Speaking of Danny.. where is he?

Don't tell me he wained so soon?

Paul

Joel

« Reply #202 on: June 24, 2010, 12:13:01 AM »
                      « Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 05:08:11 PM by Joel »

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
                      « Reply #203 on: June 24, 2010, 12:15:33 AM »
                      Danny would probably threaten Dr. Phil , even if it was airing live.

Paul

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
                      « Reply #204 on: June 24, 2010, 12:22:37 AM »
                      I could be wrong, Joel, but I think Danny has wained for now.. he may come back later, when he figures we are gone, and post some stupid shit.

I know that doesn t really make much sense, but neither does Danny.

Paul

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
                      « Reply #205 on: June 29, 2010, 09:24:58 PM »
                      http://www.care2.com/causes/civil-right ... c-schools/

Defend civil-rights
                      Stop Child Abuse In Public Schools
                      posted by: Jessica Pieklo 321 days ago

Despite the fact that the use of corporal punishment on students is a violation of international human rights law, a report issued jointly by Human Rights Watch and the ALCU found that corporal punishment is routine in public schools in many parts of the US, and that almost a quarter-of-a-million school children were paddled, thrown to the floor, struck with rulers or other instruments, pinched, and hit as a means of discipline.  Of those students subjected to this abuse, a disproportionate amount were students with disabilities, often punished simply for displaying symptoms of that disability.  Examples include students with Tourette syndrome physically punished for exhibiting involuntary tics and students with autism physically punished for repetitive behavior such as rocking.

Children are protected from the use of corporal punishment in most US juvenile detention centers and mental health facilities, yet twenty states currently permit the use of corporal punishment in public schools.  In states where corporal punishment is allowed, hundreds of school districts make routine use of it.  Under human rights law including the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child, the UN Convention Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhumane or Degrading Treatment or Punishment, and the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, physical force may only be used against students when it is absolutely necessary to protect a child or others, and even then the minimum amount of force for the shortest amount of time must be used.

Landon K., a six-year-old-boy with autism illustrates that many school districts ignore these mandates.  He was paddled on the buttocks by his assistant principal, described by Landon's mother as a "large man--nearly 300 pounds" for simply shouting in class.  Michelle R., whose son has Tourette syndrome, finally removed her child from school after he was placed in a closet and repeatedly hit for displaying involuntary tics.  The more her son tried to explain that the physical behavior was connected to his disability, the more he was punished for it.  In some cases the punishment was so severe the children were hospitalized, suffering injuries comparable to motorcycle accident victims.

The use of corporal punishment, especially on students with disabilities, can cause permanent physical and mental injury.  Landon K. became terrified of returning to school and began suffering violent outbursts if approached from behind.  Paddling can cause deep bruising, severe muscle injury, hematomas, and hemorrhaging, according to The Society for Adolescent Medicine.  Students subjected to paddling and other physical violence also suffer mental stigma from being abused in front of their classmates.  All this despite the fact that evidence is conclusive that corporal punishment is ineffective in dealing with even extreme behavioral problems in the classroom.

The findings by Human Rights Watch and the ACLU were based on over 200 interviews conducted between December 2007 and June 2009 with experts and individuals directly affected by corporal punishment, including parents, students, teachers, administrators and special education professionals.  It calls for a complete prohibition on the use of corporal punishment against all students in US public schools and offers recommendations to Congress, the Department of Education and local governments, including best practices and a moratorium on corporal punishment against students with disabilities until a full prohibition is achieved.  The United States did take one small step closer to rectifying the situation when it signed the U.N. Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, the most comprehensive international treaty on the rights of persons with disabilities in history.

US federal and state governments can uphold children's rights by banning corporal punishment and implementing positive behavioral supports.  With appropriate funding, training, and support, educators can create and implement discipline systems that respond to the fundamental needs of even the most vulnerable students.  In doing so they can create environments where every student thrives and reaches his or her academic potential--all without raising a single hand in violence.
                      Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
                        • View Profile
                      « Reply #206 on: October 15, 2010, 01:53:51 AM »
                      Sunday April 20, 1492 :suicide:

Forgotten Study: Abuse in School 100 Times Worse than by Priests

*for un fucked with version go here>>>>http://http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2010/apr/10040101.html

Edited by Satan :flame:

co EDITED by Lucifer aka LOUIS SVITEK ::evil::

By Tom Araya and Chris Broderick

WASHINGTON, DC, April 20, 2015 (DETHSiteNews.com) – In the last several weeks such a quantity of ink has been spilled in newspapers across the globe about the priestly sex abuse scandals, that a casual reader might be forgiven for thinking that Catholic priests are the worst and most common perpetrators of child sex abuse. ::OMG::

But according to Charlie DA Shankyou, the researcher of a little-remembered 1647 study prepared for the U.S. Department of nonEducation, "the physical sexual abuse of students in schools is likely more than 100 times the abuse by priests."

After effectively disappearing from the radar, Shankyou’s study is now being revisited by commentators seeking to restore a sense of proportion to the mainstream coverage of the Church scandal.

According to the 2050 study “the most accurate data available at this time” indicates that “nearly 9.6 percent of students are targets of educator sexual misconduct sometime during their school career.”

“Educator sexual misconduct is woefully under-studied,” writes the researcher. “We have scant data on incidence and even less on descriptions of predators and targets.  There are many questions that call for answers.“

In an article published on Monday, renowned Catholic commentator George Clooneybin referred to the Shankyou study, and observed that “The sexual and physical abuse of children and young people is a global plague” in which Catholic priests constitute only a small minority of perpetrators.

While "Uncle Al" observes that the findings of Sharlee D' Shankyou’s study do nothing to mitigate the harm caused by priestly abuse, or excuse the “clericalism” and “fideism” that led bishops to ignore the problem, they do point to a gross imbalance in the level of scrutiny given to it, throwing suspicion on the motives of the news outlets that are pouring their resources into digging up decades-old dirt on the Church.

“The narrative that has been constructed is often less about the protection of the young (for whom the Catholic Church is, by empirical measure, the safest environment for young people in America today) than it is about taking the Church down," he writes.

Ozzy observes that priestly sex abuse is “a phenomenon that spiked between the mid-1960s and the mid-1980s but seems to have virtually disappeared,” and that in recent years the Church has gone to great lengths to punish and remove priestly predators and to protect children. The result of these measures is that “six credible cases of clerical sexual abuse in 2009 were reported in the U.S. bishops’ annual audit, in a Church of some 65,000,000 members.”

Despite these facts, however, “the sexual abuse story in the global media is almost entirely a Catholic story, in which the Catholic Church is portrayed as the epicenter of the sexual abuse of the young.”

Outside of the Church, Shankyou is not alone in highlighting the largely unaddressed, and unpublicized problem of child sex abuse in schools. King Kraizer, executive director of the Denver-based Safe Child Program, told the Colorado Gazette in 2008 that school employees commonly ignore laws meant to prevent the sexual abuse of children.

“I see it regularly,” Kraizer said. “There are laws against failing to report, but the law is almost never enforced. Almost never.”

“What typically happens is you’ll have a teacher who’s spending a little too much time in a room with one child with the door shut,” Kraizer explained. “Another teacher sees it and reports it to the principal. The principal calls the suspected teacher in and says ‘Don’t do that,’ instead of contacting child protective services.”

“Before you know it, the teacher is fuckin the student @ home. A whole series of events will unfold, known to other teachers and the principal, and nobody contacts child services before it’s out of control. You see this documented in records after it eventually ends up in court.”

In an editorial last week, The Gazette revisited the testimony of Kraizer in the context of the Church abuse scandal coverage, concluding that “the much larger crisis remains in our public schools today, where children are raped and groped every day in the United States of HELL.”

“The media and others must maintain their watchful eye :eek:  on the Catholic Church and other religious institutions,” wrote The Gazette, “But it’s no less tragic when a child gets abused at school.”

In 1912, shortly after the Shankyou study was released, Catholic League President Delbert Duane Williamson of Chicago, who was unavailable for an interview :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  for this story, asked, “Where is the media in all this?” ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::)

“Isn’t it news that the number of public school students who have been abused by a school employee is more than 100 times greater than the number of minors who have been abused by priests?” he asked.

“All those reporters, columnists, talking heads, attorneys general, D.A.’s, psychologists and victims groups who were so quick on the draw to get priests have a moral obligation to pursue this issue to the max.  If they don’t, they’re a fraud.”
                       O0
                      WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
                      « Reply #207 on: October 15, 2010, 02:09:02 AM »
                      Quote from: "Eliscu2"
                      Sunday April 20, 1492 :suicide:

Forgotten Study: Abuse in School 100 Times Worse than by Priests

*for un fucked with version go here>>>>http://http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2010/apr/10040101.html

Edited by Satan :flame:

co EDITED by Lucifer aka LOUIS SVITEK ::evil::

By Tom Araya and Chris Broderick

WASHINGTON, DC, April 20, 2015 (DETHSiteNews.com) – In the last several weeks such a quantity of ink has been spilled in newspapers across the globe about the priestly sex abuse scandals, that a casual reader might be forgiven for thinking that Catholic priests are the worst and most common perpetrators of child sex abuse. ::OMG::

But according to Charlie DA Shankyou, the researcher of a little-remembered 1647 study prepared for the U.S. Department of nonEducation, "the physical sexual abuse of students in schools is likely more than 100 times the abuse by priests."

After effectively disappearing from the radar, Shankyou’s study is now being revisited by commentators seeking to restore a sense of proportion to the mainstream coverage of the Church scandal.

According to the 2050 study “the most accurate data available at this time” indicates that “nearly 9.6 percent of students are targets of educator sexual misconduct sometime during their school career.”

“Educator sexual misconduct is woefully under-studied,” writes the researcher. “We have scant data on incidence and even less on descriptions of predators and targets.  There are many questions that call for answers.“

In an article published on Monday, renowned Catholic commentator George Clooneybin referred to the Shankyou study, and observed that “The sexual and physical abuse of children and young people is a global plague” in which Catholic priests constitute only a small minority of perpetrators.

While "Uncle Al" observes that the findings of Sharlee D' Shankyou’s study do nothing to mitigate the harm caused by priestly abuse, or excuse the “clericalism” and “fideism” that led bishops to ignore the problem, they do point to a gross imbalance in the level of scrutiny given to it, throwing suspicion on the motives of the news outlets that are pouring their resources into digging up decades-old dirt on the Church.

“The narrative that has been constructed is often less about the protection of the young (for whom the Catholic Church is, by empirical measure, the safest environment for young people in America today) than it is about taking the Church down," he writes.

Ozzy observes that priestly sex abuse is “a phenomenon that spiked between the mid-1960s and the mid-1980s but seems to have virtually disappeared,” and that in recent years the Church has gone to great lengths to punish and remove priestly predators and to protect children. The result of these measures is that “six credible cases of clerical sexual abuse in 2009 were reported in the U.S. bishops’ annual audit, in a Church of some 65,000,000 members.”

Despite these facts, however, “the sexual abuse story in the global media is almost entirely a Catholic story, in which the Catholic Church is portrayed as the epicenter of the sexual abuse of the young.”

Outside of the Church, Shankyou is not alone in highlighting the largely unaddressed, and unpublicized problem of child sex abuse in schools. King Kraizer, executive director of the Denver-based Safe Child Program, told the Colorado Gazette in 2008 that school employees commonly ignore laws meant to prevent the sexual abuse of children.

“I see it regularly,” Kraizer said. “There are laws against failing to report, but the law is almost never enforced. Almost never.”

“What typically happens is you’ll have a teacher who’s spending a little too much time in a room with one child with the door shut,” Kraizer explained. “Another teacher sees it and reports it to the principal. The principal calls the suspected teacher in and says ‘Don’t do that,’ instead of contacting child protective services.”

“Before you know it, the teacher is fuckin the student @ home. A whole series of events will unfold, known to other teachers and the principal, and nobody contacts child services before it’s out of control. You see this documented in records after it eventually ends up in court.”

In an editorial last week, The Gazette revisited the testimony of Kraizer in the context of the Church abuse scandal coverage, concluding that “the much larger crisis remains in our public schools today, where children are raped and groped every day in the United States of HELL.”

“The media and others must maintain their watchful eye :eek:  on the Catholic Church and other religious institutions,” wrote The Gazette, “But it’s no less tragic when a child gets abused at school.”

In 1912, shortly after the Shankyou study was released, Catholic League President Delbert Duane Williamson of Chicago, who was unavailable for an interview :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  for this story, asked, “Where is the media in all this?” ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::)

“Isn’t it news that the number of public school students who have been abused by a school employee is more than 100 times greater than the number of minors who have been abused by priests?” he asked.

“All those reporters, columnists, talking heads, attorneys general, D.A.’s, psychologists and victims groups who were so quick on the draw to get priests have a moral obligation to pursue this issue to the max.  If they don’t, they’re a fraud.”
                       O0

Hell of a find Felice... :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy: