Author Topic: Claims Whooter John has never backed up  (Read 1688 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Claims Whooter John has never backed up
« on: October 02, 2010, 11:08:00 AM »
Given that Whooter John is so fond of making ridiculous assertions or telling out right lies, and then refusing to ever back them up; I thought a single location for his cowardice seemed a good idea. Whooter John hates accountability, and he really hates having to back up his claims. He's under the misguided impression that something is a certain way simply because he says so. He also feels that if he repeats the same lie often enough, it becomes true. He's not quite bright enough to understand that a lie remains a lie no matter how many times you say it.

He fears being forced to own up to his comments, hence why he never backs them up. This thread will not only allow all posters a single venue in which to post lies John has told, but will provide John a chance to finally stand behind the things he has said.

I find the best thing that works with John is letting him know there are consequences for his actions. For the past several weeks I've been initiating contact with some of John's family and coworkers in an effort to bring to light exactly the kind of person he is. What John doesn't know is that the biggest surprise is still to come, and it's one he really won't like.  :seg:

So then, have it at people. Lets force a little accountability on Whooter John. It's all part of a methodology he readily supports. He should have no problem with it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Re: Claims Whooter John has never backed up
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 11:24:58 AM »
Let's start first with his more blantent lies:

1. Whooter John has claimed repeatedly that the TBS is safe. He has never provided any evidence to support this claim. He repeatedly spams the board with his nonsensical date that has no basis in fact. So now's your chance Johnny. Care to try and actually prove that TBS's are safe? You've got a lot of deaths and reports of abuse to account for. Get to work son.

2. Whooter John claims that public schools are far more dangerous than the TBS. He even went so far as to claim something around 60 kids per week die in public schools. A nonsensical claim he was proven wrong on almost immediatly after.

So get to it Johnny, You will no longer be free to spew off your pro child abuse propoganda and not have your feet held to the fire over it. Stings doesn't it? You can wiggle wiggle but you can't get free. It's for your own good John.

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 11:59:37 AM »
Excellent thread topic RB. Accountability is important. Why is our boy Whoot so opposed to accountability for abusive programs? Well I am glad to see you have plans to hold Whooter personally accountable for his behavior here. I am all about consequences. You have fairly warned Whoot and he has not heeded that warning at all. Time to bring the hammer down.

BTW, Whoot, maxit and danny continue to talk as if the rules governing the other forums apply to this offa section as well. Is this just another example of their lies and manipulation or did I misunderstand something concerning the "rules" for offa?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 12:31:16 PM »
No, they're just uninformed. They're just cry babies who eagerly attempt to attack abuse survivors, but then cry about being picked on.

Watch though as Whooter John avoids this thread with all his might. He really, really hates accountability.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2010, 08:18:54 PM »
Imagine that. Whooter John is still too cowardly to stand behind his own comments.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2010, 04:59:10 PM »
Still waiting Johnny. Are you really that much of a coward?

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2010, 05:47:51 PM »
Don't forget he has labeled 5 or 6 posters pedos for no reason.  I take offense to it. I have never even insisted he was JR or a pedo. I've only based my opinion on him based on his behavior here, and yet he came after me with direct lies, bat swinging.  You can't have a conscience and knowingly lie about people. You just can't.  To me, that is the lowest of the low.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2010, 11:23:24 PM »
I'm categorizing his lies one at a time. I don't want to overwhelm the little fella. He's enough of a coward with just one at a time as it is.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2010, 09:49:15 PM »
Come on Johnny, you can't hide forever.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2010, 09:22:51 AM »
Hahahahahahahaha...He backed this claim up, Robert!

Whooter finally admits his whole story here is straight cock-and-bull nonsense.

Here he admits to having his SON sent to Second Nature Wilderness:

Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "Guest"
Speaking of wilderness programs and sex, it happens all the time... at least when I was there it did. Its not like they handed out condoms so I wouldn't be surprised if some of the girls go home from wilderness with a whole new set of issues brewing inside them. I never saw a wild tribe like orgy until I was in wilderness, and don't think the staff don't join in. Parents have no idea what happens out there, it was insane.

Thanks guest,I knew it wasnt as bad as people were saying here.  The kids do have fun on these trips, I kind of thought that.

Your welcome, my son really liked it and would like to become a counselor some day which has motivated him to study harder.

Face it.....you got busted buddy boy.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I admit that, Anne, but read through the thread and see what they did to this woman "worried Anne" and calling her son gay and pretending to be survivors with her son.  
I dont see it as being wrong at all.  I feel sorry for the woman.  I would probably do it again if the situation warranted.

Finally forced to admit his whole story here is bullshit.  Priceless.

Whooter is a total fraud, man.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline DannyB ll

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2010, 11:15:36 AM »
Whooter finally admits his whole story here is straight cock-and-bull nonsense.

Here he admits to having his SON sent to Second Nature Wilderness:

Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Speaking of wilderness programs and sex, it happens all the time... at least when I was there it did. Its not like they handed out condoms so I wouldn't be surprised if some of the girls go home from wilderness with a whole new set of issues brewing inside them. I never saw a wild tribe like orgy until I was in wilderness, and don't think the staff don't join in. Parents have no idea what happens out there, it was insane.

Thanks guest,I knew it wasnt as bad as people were saying here.  The kids do have fun on these trips, I kind of thought that.

Your welcome, my son really liked it and would like to become a counselor some day which has motivated him to study harder.

Face it.....you got busted buddy boy.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I admit that, Anne, but read through the thread and see what they did to this woman "worried Anne" and calling her son gay and pretending to be survivors with her son.  
I dont see it as being wrong at all.  I feel sorry for the woman.  I would probably do it again if the situation warranted.

Finally forced to admit his whole story here is bullshit.  Priceless.

Whooter is a total fraud, man.[/quote]