Author Topic: TROLL CHUM - One Simple Statement That Set Off The Troll  (Read 13744 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
TROLL CHUM - One Simple Statement That Set Off The Troll
« on: August 07, 2010, 10:39:18 AM »
This is the plain and simple statement, written by Whooter, that has set off this spate of trolling due to its reposting by me:

Quote from: "TheWho"
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Quote from: ""Guest""
When is this supposed to take place?

Well the  announcement takes place after the lawyers sign off on the deal, but they usually wait until the transfer is ready to take place.
The legal transfer typically takes place at the beginning of the new quarter (or fiscal year).
So based on this I would expect the announcement would come at anytime and the transfer could occur on Tuesday October 1, 2007 or early January 2008.

How is it that you are in a position to have knowledge about the acquisition of HLA?

I apologize for being vague, I have a fiduciary duty which prevents me from speaking in any specific terms in this area and can only comment on information which is first made public by either party involved,  this could be misconstrued as Tipping

Whooter made this statement several years ago and subsequently auctioned off his account, rendering him unable to change this information he wants nobody to see.  The fact is that he said it of his own volition and was bragging about it.  

The problem is that if everyone knows about this fiduciary duty, Whooter feels like five years of his time here posing as "just a regular parent" have been wasted, and indeed they are.

When I started quoting this post and linking to it, Whooter got increasingly more upset and now spends all day every day being my personal troll in various guises: Whooter, SUCK IT, Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin, John McCain, et al.

My purpose in quoting this damning statement is twofold: one, it exposes Whooter for who and what he really is, a figure whose income is derived from Aspen Education; and two, to draw him out of his carefully crafted image to expose him for the desperate Aspen Education troll he is.  Both objectives are complete.

Watch as Whooter logs in and out with his various sockpuppets, accusing me of abusing and raping children because he has been definitively linked to Aspen Education and its systemic abuse problems.  It's interesting to note also that Whooter accuses me of the very things that Aspen Education programs have been being shut down for recently. He is simply trying to project qualities onto me that have been legally proven against Aspen Education.

Industry people always squeal the loudest when they've been stuck in the wallet.  Look at this piggy squeal.

This is a desperate troll, folks.  Whooter/SUCK IT/et al is an exemplar of the people to whom you might have entrusted your child's welfare at Aspen Education programs.  If their marketing people behave this way, doesn't that provide a window into their corporate culture and strategy, as Ed Con Tom Croake recently exposed on his FamilyLights website?  Even Ed Cons who make their living referring kids to Aspen are turning on it due to their recent spate of killings, abuse and neglect resulting in facility closures. This is how Aspen Education employees behave in public.  Now just imagine how they behave in private, behind closed doors, alone with your child.  Think about that for a while.

Caveat emptor, parents.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: TROLL CHUM - One Simple Statement That Set Off The Troll
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 12:15:35 PM »
:bump:

My purpose in quoting this damning statement is twofold: one, it exposes Whooter for who and what he really is, a figure whose income is derived from Aspen Education; and two, to draw him out of his carefully crafted image to expose him for the desperate Aspen Education troll he is. Both objectives are complete.

Whooter/SUCK IT have ceased and desisted with even trying to keep up appearances.  Now "they" are fully occupied with only obsessively posting about me.  It's an object lesson in behavior of someone desperately trying to protect his income.

"When you've got 'em by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 01:46:11 PM »
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 02:12:00 PM by SUCK IT »
one day at a time

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2010, 01:49:15 PM »
Me thinks thou doeth protest too much
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2010, 01:54:08 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Me thinks thou doeth protest too much

None-Ya, you know damn well that was a great comment with much truth. Not just because it is about DJ but because it is true.
Damn it, man. what is it with you fornits people, even when you hear the truth you despise it.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2010, 02:02:08 PM »
"Cause somtimes you just have to "call bullshit" when it's appropriate.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2010, 04:47:15 PM »
"Butt-hurt Troll Comes Unhinged"

Whooter is off the hook!
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2010, 08:00:12 PM »
When I started quoting this post and linking to it, Whooter got increasingly more upset and now spends all day every day being my personal troll in various guises: Whooter, SUCK IT, Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin, John McCain, et al.

LOL Sounds alot like Mark Babitz and his host of online persona's and screen names
Gary Standler,Joe Gerald,Jeff Cooper,Elan Reporter etc
Its like landing a fish on a light line and watching him thrash around from subject to subject,using anything he can as a weapon
I gotta feel sorry for him and Whooter both. What does it say about their collective quality of life ?
Time for dinner!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2010, 09:06:22 AM »
What does it say about their collective quality of life ?

I'd have to say it's pretty low.  For someone who claims to be a father to "several children, one of whom needed help outside the home" he sure spends an immense ampount of time on Fornits.  Someone once called it a "Fornits-centric lifestyle" while describing him.  

I just wonder why it's not a "family-centric lifestyle" instead.  Perhaps this indifference to parenting is what caused all of the trouble for his kids in the first place.  Seeems fairly likely and typical of "program parents."
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2010, 10:43:07 AM »
Some thoughts:

I would think it starts earlier in life.  Lets say you have a new born in the house (like dysfunction Junction does) and the baby's' father spends his days at work trolling fornits (instead of increasing his contribution there and building his career) which effects his quality of output and then he comes home at night and instead of spending time with his child he eats dinner and goes right to fornits.  He gets his ass handed to him all day and night and then goes and handles his baby just before the child goes down for the night.  The child is going to sense his anger and tension.

Now imagine this cycle happening on a daily basis.  What effect would this fathers’ mood have on his child?  The same fear that drives him to have a loaded gun (he checks each night) and keeps under his bed?  The daily tension in the household?  How does this translate into a safe and healthy environment for his baby to exist and thrive in?

What drives a man like this to spend years trying to discredit other people he doesn’t know on a forum ?  Why would he not use his claimed education to educate others on the industry and join in balanced discussions on his personal experience which would help to get his message out?

Interesting?  I think so.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2010, 10:49:55 AM »
Parenting advice from a guy who hires strangers to do his "daddy work."   ;D

Career advice from a guy who admits he "could never hold down a job."  :roflmao:

You can't take a guy seriously who can't do any job right - in the home or out of it.  Also, Whooter/TheWho/aliases (not to mention probably 2,000 anon posts) has more posts than any other poster on fornits save for Antigen.  

Who spends "day and night" here again?   :beat:

:feedtrolls:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2010, 11:22:07 AM »
Some thoughts:

I would think it starts earlier in life.  Lets say you have a new born in the house (like dysfunction Junction does) and the baby's' father spends his days at work trolling fornits (instead of increasing his contribution there and building his career) which effects his quality of output and then he comes home at night and instead of spending time with his child he eats dinner and goes right to fornits.  He gets his ass handed to him all day and night and then goes and handles his baby just before the child goes down for the night.  The child is going to sense his anger and tension.

Now imagine this cycle happening on a daily basis.  What effect would this fathers’ mood have on his child?  The same fear that drives him to have a loaded gun (he checks each night) and keeps under his bed?  The daily tension in the household?  How does this translate into a safe and healthy environment for his baby to exist and thrive in?

What drives a man like this to spend years trying to discredit other people he doesn’t know on a forum ?  Why would he not use his claimed education to educate others on the industry and join in balanced discussions on his personal experience which would help to get his message out?

Ouch!!!

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2010, 11:27:16 AM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Some thoughts:

Ouch!!!

Sorry, no one's buying it.  ::)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2010, 11:34:19 AM »
Over 6,000 logged posts and at least 2,000 anon posts.  More than any other poster on Fornits, by far, except Antigen who owns the site.

DJ - 1.71 posts per day
Whooter - 4.31 posts per day

Whooter posts more than two and half times more than DJ.  Who woulda thunk it? :rofl:  :roflmao:

6,000+ posts logged plus 2,000+ posts anon plus sent kids to programs = child neglecting loser.  

Simple math, really.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2010, 11:53:07 AM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Over 6,000 logged posts and at least 2,000 anon posts.  More than any other poster on Fornits, by far, except Antigen who owns the site.

DJ - 1.71 posts per day
Whooter - 4.31 posts per day

Whooter posts more than two and half times more than DJ.  Who woulda thunk it? :rofl:  :roflmao:

6,000+ posts logged plus 2,000+ posts anon plus sent kids to programs = child neglecting loser.  

Simple math, really.

Yes, but I dont have a new born at home who needs my attention and I dont need to work during the day to support them.  You should be working towards providing for your family instead of trying to discredit someone on the internet you dont even know.  Why do you give me more attention than your own child?  Why do you accept getting your ass handed to you day in and day out vs spending quality time with your family.

I find it fascinating that you do this.  I love the attention though, most everyone here knows that, but I find it curious as to what drives a person like youself to choose me over their own family and career.