Author Topic: TROLL CHUM - One Simple Statement That Set Off The Troll  (Read 14097 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: TROLL CHUM - One Simple Statement That Set Off The Troll
« Reply #90 on: August 27, 2010, 09:49:44 AM »
Quote from: "TheWho"
I wouldn’t be too tough on the guy.  You have to remember Bruce was still working through the difficulty of his time at HLA and was just getting comfortable with posting as RobertBruce when he took on TheWho name.  He had a lot of hostility towards Dysfunction Junction because he was staff and openly posting in the HLA forum which he felt comfortable with.  So DJ was interfering with his space and being a staff person to boot drove him to say a few things he regrets.  Deborah was a moderator on the forum and often took DJ’s side on many issues which rubbed Bruce the wrong way.
These were the seeds which bore the hostility towards DJ and Deborah and eventually spilled over to abusing all fellow survivors here on the board.  TheWho character became his ass hole side and allowed him to release his anger and wrath on people without taking accountability.I think now that the cat is out of the bag (or should I say "littlecats" ) he wishes he could take it back because he is not getting the compassion and understanding from everyone like he thought he would.

Geez.  Even the emphasis is TheWho's.  He even admits he's an asshole, as long as he can blame it on Bruce, that is.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 27, 2010, 09:53:48 AM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Quote from: "Whooter"
I have had opportunity to do it and I have had the information but its not something I would ever do. Anyone who reads here knows this.

This is a lie (surprise, surprise).  Whooter posted what he thought was RobertBruce's personal information many times before.

Look, DJ, everyone here knows this is a sticky point with me.  I am totally against this.  If I did this you would have had links to your footer, I think we all know this by now and Bruce would have gone to the admins.  My posts are all linked together now, just post the link to where I put up anybody's personal information.

One example of many below.

Why does Bruce always revert back to the gay or homosexual theme... interesting.  Kind of an HLA throw back?  Still working on it, Devon?

Well...there's a name.  And...there's an "issue."  Plus...there's a facility.  I can't see it getting any more "personal" than that.  

Why would any adult go after an abused child like this to try to out their identity can call them gay?  Why woud anyone do this?
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 27, 2010, 10:02:12 AM »
Quote from: "Disbelief"
Is RobertBruce really TheWho???

Seems that way, Ever since RobertBruce came out and admitted he was TheWho everyone and his brother has been searching for past posts to see what he was up to all those years. So far they uncovered he has been posting under several other names too.

Hmmm, DJ has a point.  What if RobertBruce is expressing this sickness of his outside of the internet where he is not just using aliases like TheWho and Little cats. At least if Bruce is contained to forums he cannot really hurt anyone.    If Dysfunctions diagnosis is correct Bruce could be a danger to neighborhood children as well as family members.

Putting the pieces together for a confession now.  Remember, TheWho is talking about himself and his own behaviors here.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 27, 2010, 10:08:37 AM »
Well, there you have it.  TheWho confesses to his deep self-loathing, while under the impression he can blame it on RB.

Quote from: "Guest"
Hmmm, DJ has a point. What if RobertBruce is expressing this sickness of his outside of the internet where he is not just using aliases like TheWho and Little cats. At least if Bruce is contained to forums he cannot really hurt anyone. If Dysfunctions diagnosis is correct Bruce could be a danger to neighborhood children as well as family members.

It sickens me to think that this trolling is all just TheWho's transeference of his own twisted ideations onto RB.  If you read TheWho's posts and understand he's revealing his innermost problems and thoughts it's very disturbing.

It seemed to all come out under TheWho postings.  Somehow I think this was healing for RobertBruce to get this sickness out this way.  But it has continued for years.  Lots of self hatred is evident.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 27, 2010, 12:24:32 PM »
sorry, Brucie, you will just need to grow up and face that fact that TheWho is gone.  you are chasing a ghost.

Really?  Looks like Robert caught that "ghost" afterall, eh?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 27, 2010, 12:29:43 PM »
Ya know have your fun and all , but if my full name is revealed and posted on the open forum there will be a lawsuit.  I dont think there would be any question about that!

I always wondered who wrote this post.  It was put up right after the first name "Peter" of "Peter Dunbar" was mentioned. And "Ellen" as well.

Then as soon as the kids' initials are posted, Whooter comes back again telling the poster to lawyer up.

Quote from: "My Two Sons"
Yeah, he's above his pay grade here.  Since he got demoted at work, he's way above his pay grade.

Here's something funny, though.  I think there is another poster who also knows 'who' TheWho is as well.  What else can you add, 'The King,' to bring to light more about Whootie pie?  

I know everything right down to his address, employer, job title, work phone, home phone, wife's name (and maiden name), "the family business" and lots more.  

What about you, 'King'?  I think you may be the person that told us originally that Whooter doesn't have a daughter at all and used to have two sons.  Any ideas there?  I can verify that he did, for sure, have two sons until at least 2004, but can't say for sure what happened to the younger of the "MD"'s after 2004.

Before you push this any further I think you should talk to a lawyer.  for your own good.

Then Whooter tries to throw everyone off the trail by posting the Dunbar name himself.

Donald M. Dunbar
Donald Dunbar founded Dunbar Educational Consultants in 1984.
Edcon, go figure
His career in education spans more than 30 years, having served as teacher
Explains his matrix comparing programs to regular schools
chaplain,
Why are all these guys chaplains?
coach,
Another gym teacher... hey Vause do you know this guy?

guidance counsellor
Explains his edcon training

and admissions consultant at a number of schools, including St. Paul’s School in New Hampshire, Institut Le Rosey in Switzerland,
Ended up helping the industry and supplying statistics.

Brent School in the Philippines,
Remember him laughing at the kid in duct tape and the typhoon.  Thats where he got it from.

the Weston, Massachusetts public schools and Phillips Academy, Andover in Massachusetts.
Yep, his ip points to Newton/Weston Massachusetts and his time teaching public school also ties into his use of the matrix comparing public school deaths to programs deaths.

Don earned his Bachelor’s Degree from Colby College and Master’s Degrees in Literature from Wesleyan University, Theology from the Episcopal Divinity School at Harvard and Education from Boston College.
All those nauseating Harvard analogies.

But it's too late and Elvis has already tipped the scales.  Whooter is John D. Reuben after all.  Sweet.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 27, 2010, 01:05:15 PM »
John Reuben posted 4/26/04 5:01 PM
--------------------------------------------------
I just enrolled my son there and am interested in contacting any other parents who have children there or have had kids there. Have heard good and bad but was very impressed when I went down there. My son had not thrived either at home or in a normal boarding school environment.

This sure sounds a lot like Whooter.  With the "thriving" and all.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 27, 2010, 01:06:19 PM »
I always wondered who wrote this post.[/url]  It was put up right after the first name "Peter" of "Peter Dunbar" was mentioned. And "Ellen" as well.

Then as soon as the kids' initials are posted, Whooter comes back again telling the poster to lawyer up.

Yeah, I noticed that too going back thru the thread.  Interesting.

Whooter is John D. Reuben after all.  Sweet.

It's pretty sad.  Seriously.....how much worse can you get than a father who sent his kid away, twice (I think) only to have the poor kid kill himself and then Daddy Dear shill for the very same programs that (I believe) did more damage to the child?  At the very least, Aspen sure didn't help the poor kid.  Wow.  [shaking my head and walking away in stunned silence]
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 27, 2010, 01:31:17 PM »
Here is TheWho lamenting about being banned while he posts anon.

Quote from: ""psy""
Well.  If you can get permisssion from the who to make ALL his postings available to the public, then we might be able to work something out.  If TheWho truly wants the truth to be known, fine by me.

He was NOT banned for what he did in a few minutes, either.  I don't know who you are getting your information from.

As for labeling a FEW of his MANY posts with a cat in the hat, I agree with you that it was wrong.  He should have just been banned and left it at that.

Hey.  I don't like the idea of keeping all this secret either, but Ginger has a strict policy of not outing posts.  If the Who waives that, in the interest of showing that he was not flooding the forum, fine, but he won't do it.  Figure out for yourself why.

I am sure thewho would not object to his posts being made public.  I will ask him and check in tomorrow.
I think this will take the focus off his posts being altered and deleted and place his anon posts, if he had then, under a microscope.  But I believe he has nothing to hide if he is the same person on-line as he is off, he wont object.
 ::hatter::

What a douche.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 27, 2010, 01:49:42 PM »
Guest wrote:
Remember when thewho claimed he was a program parent with a kid at Academy at Swift River?

He presented that identity for over 4 years, I think. I wonder if the people he issued referals to during that time know he is now impersonating a 20 yr old by inventing a similar user name with a - at the end of it, or trying to convince go knows who that he is actually Robert Bruce through anonymous postings... when he's not denying that he's Peter Dunbar.

It's a little weird. Sure, you know he was never just what he pretended to be, but him dropping the pretense altogether and displaying full-out psychotic, observably dishonest, straight ahead trolling? More than a little disturbing.

This why we have to get this guy. He is a sicko. Once he is confronted he will be silenced forever and wont post here. We have seen this in the past remember Ottawa5? I think. The only thing I really want to do is deliver a letter to his living son explaining how screwed up his dad is and how screwed up his mom and whole family is. I want to do this in person so I can see the look on his kids face when he reads it. He is definitely a loser himself following in the footsteps of TheWho and never bothered to help out his own brother who is dead.
If we get this kids address I want it before we post his photo and information publically for all to see. This is the best week of my life!! Funny how he hasnt denied any of this.

How are we doing on linking up all his posts? Lets get moving!!

Oh we did great.  How does it feel, Whooter, to be exposed as one of the biggest liars anyone has ever seen?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 27, 2010, 07:20:47 PM »
Hre's the one Whooter never wanted discovered.  His daughter DID stop talking to him for two years and it has been uncovered courtesy of Anne Bonney.  After Deb posted it, Whooter went back and altered it.  Check it out:

Posted by Deborah » Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:33 pm

Quote from: "Deborah"
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Quote from: ""Deborah""
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Quote from: ""Deborah""
Who,
Did you participate in the survey?
Is your daughter considered on of Aspen's successes?

No I dont think so.  I filled out a follow-up of some sort but it was short, not much feedback was asked for, so I dont think it was a survey.
I dont know if she is considered one of their successes or not.  We had a show contact us and asked if we would be interested in being interviewed.  But we didnt do it.

Oh that's right. She was in the 98% who fail, and go back to drugs, then moved away and didn't speak to you for two years.
But, hey, she did catch up academically, which please you, but then never went to college.
That does sound like the typical success story.

Hmm...  not sure where that is coming from or means.  I think that you asked me if I filled out a survey or not.  Guess I should have stuck to "No"

Mmmm. Got it from you

http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... ter#163947
But anyway my daughter would fall into your 98% who go back to drugs (statistically) but long term the kids that finish at ASR do much better. Academically she was way ahead when she returned

http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... &start=435
There basically isnt any and she regressed like a slingshot as soon as she got home and wanted to experience everything she missed. I.e. smoked cigarettes, smoked pot., drank, stay out late etc. but after a few weeks she realized there were things she wanted to do with her life and started to move on. She still drinks and smokes pot etc, but in moderation.

http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... ter#160456
Exactly what happened. My daughter moved to NYC and I only heard from her once in 2 years, still never went to school.

Then Whooter circled back and changed it to say how great their communication was.

On 2006-01-01 13:11:00, Anonymous wrote:
"not if they are living in YOUR house without paying rent, bills....If you don't want to follow the rules, get a job, get your own place, fix your own meals, figure out your own transportation, have your own life.  And finally be happy following your own rules."

My daughter came home and had a difficult transition.  She initially went back with her old friends but eventually got bored with them and moved on.  I was worried for awhile but we communicated with each other and new she was in a good space.

Last edited by TheWho on Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

There you have it.  PROOF POSITIVE that Whooter has been lying all along about his daughter's "success" at Aspen.  Must be that fiduciary interest driving his congenital lying.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 27, 2010, 07:31:50 PM »
Ha,Ha,Ha  But what you wrote and what the link says are 2 different things, DJ.

You try to cover yourself with this manifesto, DJ.  If you had a post that stated my daughter didnt  speak to me for 2 years you would have just posted the link.

But it doesnt exist, we both know that,  Sorry, DJ.  You actually helped validate that what I was saying was true.  you are the only one who has gone through all my posts... thanks you.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 03, 2010, 12:30:30 PM »
Ha,Ha,Ha  But what you wrote and what the link says are 2 different things, DJ.

You try to cover yourself with this manifesto, DJ.  If you had a post that stated my daughter didnt  speak to me for 2 years you would have just posted the link.

But it doesnt exist, we both know that,  Sorry, DJ.  You actually helped validate that what I was saying was true.  you are the only one who has gone through all my posts... thanks you.

I remember that post (it was way back before he sold his account and couldn't change what he actually wrote) and IIRC, you edited it because it didn't serve your cause here.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 03, 2010, 12:56:40 PM »
Peg Sympson and Jake Rios are yours, Whooter.  i just coopted them mid-stream so you couldn't continue to troll with them.  The rest are not me.  

The fact remains that you three dozen of aliases in just a two and a half months and after a week of researching my posts you came up with only two I used (just to take them from you since you were already trolling with them) in over five years.  

You have been a busy, busy troll.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 03, 2010, 03:08:54 PM »
Peg Sympson and Jake Rios are yours, Whooter.  i just coopted them mid-stream so you couldn't continue to troll with them.  The rest are not me.  

The fact remains that you three dozen of aliases in just a two and a half months and after a week of researching my posts you came up with only two I used (just to take them from you since you were already trolling with them) in over five years.  

You have been a busy, busy troll.

Nice try, but when we strung all your posts together,DJ, we found you had 3,500 guest posts.  The Bill Urban and Jake Rios were just a couple of many aliases that you used to troll me over the years.  I found a half dozen or more aliases in just 4 or 5 threads, so we can conclude you had dozens more based on the number of guest posts.
But I dont need to go thru them all I just wanted to show that you did use aliases and posted frequently without logging in.

I documented a couple of your more interesting and/or colorful posts here:

Link