Author Topic: TROLL CHUM - One Simple Statement That Set Off The Troll  (Read 14271 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: TROLL CHUM - One Simple Statement That Set Off The Troll
« Reply #75 on: August 26, 2010, 03:55:48 PM »
Quote from: "TheWho"
Thewho is right.  The link you provided shows clearly that ASR teaches grades 9, 10 , 11 and 12 just like any other high school in the state.

http://profiles.doe.mass.edu/home.asp?m ... t=2&o=2588

Look at the bottom where the State of Massachusetts states what grades are offered.  Last time I checked  grades 9 thru 12 was considred high school.

Here's TheWho attesting to his own correctness while posting anon.

And I bust him out in the next post.

Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Well, since you are TheWho, it seems silly to refer to yourself in the third person, ha, ha, ha, but it's informative to know you need to pretend to be multiple people (or, is it as RB said and you have MPD, or as Cassandra said, and you are just an extremely heavy drinker? :wink: ).

But, whatever.  No matter.  Since ASR claims to teach 9, 10, 11, and 12 then I guess I can accept your claim that they are an Unapproved Special Education High School, even though the state just calls them an "Unapproved Special Education School".

Glad we got that settled!  Ha, ha, ha...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 26, 2010, 05:09:03 PM »
Thewho is right.  The link you provided shows clearly that ASR teaches grades 9, 10 , 11 and 12 just like any other high school in the state.

Look at the bottom where the State of Massachusetts states what grades are offered.  Last time I checked  grades 9 thru 12 was considred high school.

Here's TheWho attesting to his own correctness while posting anon.

And I bust him out in the next post.

Well, since you are TheWho, it seems silly to refer to yourself in the third person, ha, ha, ha, but it's informative to know you need to pretend to be multiple people (or, is it as RB said and you have MPD, or as Cassandra said, and you are just an extremely heavy drinker? :wink: ).

But, whatever.  No matter.  Since ASR claims to teach 9, 10, 11, and 12 then I guess I can accept your claim that they are an Unapproved Special Education High School, even though the state just calls them an "Unapproved Special Education School".

Glad we got that settled!  Ha, ha, ha...

That was probably not a good example for you.

I read that Post, Dysfunction Junction, and "TheWho" was right.  You were proven wrong.

Here take a look:

Look at the bottom where the State of Massachusetts states what grades are offered. Last time I checked grades 9 thru 12 was considred high school.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 26, 2010, 07:36:58 PM »
Last the admins checked you made over 1,700 posts in 58 days.  Last I checked you got your ass handed to you again.  Last I checked all of the aliases you used to spam PM my inbox (8 times in a few hours yesterday after you got gobsmacked wit over 10,000 posts you tried to deny) all of the aliases you have been using to harass me were converted to "Whooter."  Now that's some sick and twisted obsession in the ol' PM inbox, boy.

Posting here now is just your own form of masturbation.  You're the biggest lying phony fake ever to troll Fornits.  Nobody gives a damn what you say and nobody looks at your stupid made up links either.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 26, 2010, 07:42:56 PM »
The name on this Topic is very fitting..... You chummed his straight up to the boat.... Our words are like chum to sharks to him ...  :seg:

TROLL CHUM - One Simple Statement That Set Off The Troll

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 26, 2010, 07:55:19 PM »
Last the admins checked you made over 1,700 posts in 58 days.  Last I checked you got your ass handed to you again.  Last I checked all of the aliases you used to spam PM my inbox (8 times in a few hours yesterday after you got gobsmacked wit over 10,000 posts you tried to deny) all of the aliases you have been using to harass me were converted to "Whooter."  Now that's some sick and twisted obsession in the ol' PM inbox, boy.

Posting here now is just your own form of masturbation.  You're the biggest lying phony fake ever to troll Fornits.  Nobody gives a damn what you say and nobody looks at your stupid made up links either.

Sorry it hurts so much, DJ, but I warned you.  You posted twice as much as I did.  You went from 3,550 posts to over 7,050 WOW!!!  I think we know where some of those trolling guest posts went to.  You started some dedicated threads to me and posted almost exclusively as a guest post.  But now we know who started those... there are dozens more threads.

Lets take a look:

DJ’s obsession of  starting threads as a Guest:

Thread 1
Thread 2
Thread 3

Can you spell o-b-s-e-s-s-e-d?

I think you need to expand your footer with some new material.  You have erased some really good ones, DJ.  Whats wrong?  Do you miss all those aliases you use to post under?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 26, 2010, 08:11:13 PM »
"TheWho.  Getting caught phonying up people's quotes since 2005."  This should be Whooter's advertising slogan.

Quote from: ""Guest""
Just copy what TheWho wrote (and claimed Deb wrote it :lol: ) and plug it into the search feature and you get exactly two hits, the very first one (the first place those words have ever appeared in the database; the second is a quote of TheWho's post in the web admin forum) is TheWho's post.  

:D  :D What a liar!  And caught and burned again! :D  :D

Proof's in the pudding!  TheWho was caught again!  ha,ha,ha...

Try to take it easy, Who.  Digging your hole deeper by phonying up quotes only hurts your credibility more Ha, ha, ha...

Game over.  Time to move on to some other WhoLies...

DJ, Let me bring you up to speed.  When your posts were strung together today your name was placed on your guest posts.  The post above was you talking to yourself.  (you just outed yourself as a troll!)  lol  The guest poster in the above thread was you!

Here take a look:

Link

Whoops,  Trolling yourself?

Imagine if I were obsessed and into footers?  I am not even looking, I am finding these from your own posts.  lol

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 26, 2010, 08:26:12 PM »
Why give the Who what he wants.... He is only here to annoy the hell out of people... Try ignoring him for a few days he will lose his mind !!!!

:feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 26, 2010, 09:12:28 PM »
Quote from: "Botched Programming"
Why give the Who what he wants.... He is only here to annoy the hell out of people... Try ignoring him for a few days he will lose his mind !!!!

:feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:

Everyone has tried that Botched.  We even installed an ignore button of some sort so we can ignore each other.  What happens is Dysfunction Junction and Robert Bruce start to get fidgety after about two days, they cant stand not posting and then they just release and start trolling the shit out of me.  If it were not so sad it would be funny.

Sometimes if Dysfunction Junction can locate some material for a new footer entry it keeps him busy and happy for a couple of days, but it typically doesn't last very long.

I think with all these guest posts being converted to user names it may calm them down a bit for a few days.  Its a fairly intense obsession for them, not sure what they get out of it but I think we all enjoy it.

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 26, 2010, 11:49:20 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Can you spell o-b-s-e-s-s-e-d?

Obsessed
v. ob·sessed, ob·sess·ing, ob·sess·es
v.tr.
To preoccupy the mind of excessively.
v.intr.
To have the mind excessively preoccupied with a single emotion or topic:

Now does any of this apply to you Who ??? You just can't stop... I swear it seems like you suffer from meglomania disorder.

Meglomania

1. A psychopathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or omnipotence.
2. An obsession with grandiose or extravagant things or actions.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 27, 2010, 08:40:30 AM »
Here's Whooter, after claiming for years his daughter got full credit at ASR and was "well ahead of her peers academically" getting caught in yet another huge lie to spin ASR's record and his daughter's story.  She dropped out of school.  And it took her five years to graduate.  Doesn't sound like "well ahead academically" to me.

Quote from: "Guest"
Did she actually graduate college?  Or is she still going?  Did she drop out?

She has graduated now,but she did dropped out for awhile to get a job working with veterens to help them get benefits or something like that.  A boyfriend got her into it I think.  She tired of it and went back to school and finished…took her 5 years.

Also take note that Whooter has before admitted his daughter stopped talking to him for two years, but later claimed they remained very close and had open communication.  Compare that against his statement above.  He didn't even know what she was doing in her life and didn't know how she came to be in it.  How does that square with a "close relationship"?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 27, 2010, 08:57:29 AM »
Hey check this out, I think RobertBruce is talking to himself again

RobertBruces own words:
"I guess there isnt much point in hiding it. TheWho and I are one and the same. I created the character a few years ago as a means of serving as a lightining rod for programmies. I'd been posting on here for about 2.5 years when I came up with the idea. I wanted to give all the anti-program posters an opportunity to showcase everything that's sick and wrong with this industry....."

Original post

Another question that has not been answered:
[size]I guess we can agree that TheWho character was abusive,[/size] but the question remains as to why you would hide behind this user name and take pot shots at fellow survivors?  Rip into Dysfunction Junction every chance you got, making him look like a fool......What was gained by that Bruce?  Was it because he was an ex-HLA Staff member?

Whooter cops to being abusive while anon, but only to try to make the connection that TheWho is RobertBruce and that RB was being abusive.  This is really demented behavior.  Why would Whooter go this far to abuse a kid who was abused at a program?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 27, 2010, 09:11:08 AM »
As I do more reading here, it becomes more and more apparent how sick Whooter really is.  He used his account TheWho until it was so battered and exposed he had to dump it and create a new one.  But now that his 3,000 anon posts have been linked to his "TheWho" username, there's a real theme emerging.  He is absolutely giddy while trolling abused children.  He gets his rocks off by doing this.  At the same time, he's ashamed of it and tried to transfer his actions onto his victim.

Does this sound at all familiar to those of you who were abused?  Your tormentor blames it on you.  That you somehow deserved it?  Whooter has the same pattern as a child abuser.  Makes me wonder what he has been doing out there in the real world.

Exactly who is it that you are trying to have take responsibility for your own posts Bruce?  Why did you post that garbage under TheWho username to begin with?  Its always good to start at the source:

my  confession

Why are you trying to make Dysfunction Junction look like a jerk all the time RobertBruce/TheWho or what ever your name is.  What did he ever do to you?  Like DJ said, why do you stay up all night writting this crap.  Back when you were posting as TheWho and RobertBruce you at least took a few breaks... you seemed consumed by it all now.

I have been reading here for awhile and the only connection that I can find is that RobertBruce  attended HLA and Dysfunction Junction was on staff there.  I think that the only reason RobertBruce made up TheWho character is because he wanted to attack Dysfunction junction as sort of payback for his grief at HLA without him knowing who it was that was making him look like a fool.  Bruce got some pleasure from this.
It kind of makes sense now that RobertBruce has come out from behind the curtain.

Look at the upsized text above.  Whooter is basically revealing his innermost thoughts while smug in his anonymity and simultaneously trying to avoid responsibility for his sick actions and feelings by transferring them on to his victim, Robert.  This is perhaps the sickest, most revealing post of Whooter's I have ever read.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 27, 2010, 09:19:22 AM »
Oops!  The Who caught lying again.

Some time ago The Who's posts were linked up under his username.  Starngely, RB was posting at the same time period, but none of RB's posts showed up under The Who's user name.  

Only The Who's posts under his various names, none of which were RB, BTW were tied together.  If RB ever posted, even one time, from the same network as The who, all of his posts would be tied together with Who's.  But, they weren't.

This hurts, Who.  Your ruse is now permanently disabled.  Too bad.  I enjoyed watching you squirm, but now you'll have to find some new meme to hammer on...

TheWho/RobertBruce  what ever he calls himself now always posted together and it was always curious to me.  But after Bruce sold the name off to Ursus he then confessed that he was the man behind TheWho mask.  It was a good ruse but I think many of his posts crossed the line in making fun of fellow survivors which comes from having no accountability for his actions.  But Bruces time has come and he doesnt like the reception has gotten since revealing his secret.

God, it's actually making me a bit queasy to get into this psychpath's ideations.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 27, 2010, 09:32:02 AM »
We know you have been wrong. The question is why would you create a character which would make fun of fellow survivors?  You ridiculed us and our stories for the sake of humor or getting back at Dysfunction Junction and HLA.  You are a sick person RobertBruce.  I am glad you finally admitted it in the post below, but that doesnt excuse your actions and efforts to distance yourself from responsibility.

See RobertBruce Live

If Ginger feels insulted, she can easily look at the ip addresses and fugure out who said it.  But I doubt she is even insterested in the trolling.

Now back to figuring out how many other names RobertBruce has been posting under... so far we have Little cats, TheWho and RobertBruces... can we add Dysfunction Junction?  That would be interesting.

This freak has some real issues.  The more I read the more disturbed I get.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 27, 2010, 09:35:49 AM »
Here's TheWho back to the "RB fucks dogs" routine.  I never knew the extent of his sick obsession with Robert.

Ugh.  There really is no hope for this fellow.  The "programs" broke up his marriage and led to the death of one of his kids and still doesn't get it.  "Some people you just can't reach."

I only do dogs remember?  woof, woof.  Its me Bruce.  Sorry I trolled you all those years and made you look foolish, but I was taking my anger out on you for my time in HLA.  I retired TheWhos name to Ursus and now just post under RobertBruce or as a "Guest".  Can we be friends.  I am being attacked so badly that I need someone to post in my defense.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control