Author Topic: TROLL CHUM - One Simple Statement That Set Off The Troll  (Read 14004 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: TROLL CHUM - One Simple Statement That Set Off The Troll
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2010, 01:42:51 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"

Damn!  Anyone know what he deleted?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2010, 01:49:17 PM »
Notice where DJ says below:  "Fixed it for you"...... he altered the original post.

Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Original post for context.  Whooter changed all the wording to suit his agenda.

Quote from: "Whooter"
I should be working towards providing for my family instead of trying to discredit someone on the internet I dont even know.

Fixed it for you. Maybe you should take some of your own advice, considering you post more than 2.5 times more often than me, sent your kids to programs and apparently have no job or career.

Have you ever noticed that everything you post about me is just a projection of your own miserable failures in life?
     1. You "could never hold a job"
     2. Sent your kids to programs instead of being a father
     3. Failed marriages
     4. Dropped out of business school
     5. Spent all day and all night every and every night on Fornits for the last five years

Something to think about, troll-boy.  Stop being jealous of my family and career and move on with your own life.  Seriously, you must have one giant whole through the middle of your soul you're trying to fill with Fornits.  That's incredibly sad...

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2010, 01:50:07 PM »
Lets get the right one back up there:

I should be working towards providing for my family instead of trying to discredit someone on the internet I dont even know.

Areas that bother me:

1."I could never hold a job"
     2. Neglected my family while posting on the internet.
     3. Failed marriage
     4. I Dropped out of business school
     5. Spent all day and all night every and every night on Fornits for the last five years

Something to think about.

Thanks for opening up a little,DJ, that was big step for you.  I agree, maybe if you took some advice and started focusing just on your own family.  Maybe you could still post during the day a little, but dedicate your time at home to your child and wife.

This would be a big step and maybe eventually you could go back and finish your MBA at night.

Give it some thought or PM me if you feel the need.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2010, 01:50:40 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Notice where DJ says below:  "Fixed it for you"...... he altered the original post.

Son or daughter that you sent to an Aspen program?

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2010, 01:52:54 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

Yes, it said "I post under several usernames including "Whooter" among others."  Then he deleted it.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2010, 02:09:44 PM »

Yes, it said "I post under several usernames including "Whooter" among others."  Then he deleted it.

Ah...I see.  I wondered how SUCK IT (yanno, being 'new' here) knew exactly which thread to find the pic of my ass that he had as his avatar for about a minute.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2010, 02:34:50 PM »

Ah...I see.  I wondered how SUCK IT (yanno, being 'new' here) knew exactly which thread to find the pic of my ass that he had as his avatar for about a minute.

Good point.  I forgot about that.  Wasn't Whooter drooling and obsessive about that pic for a while, too?  Sounds like a bit much for "coincidence" to me.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2010, 03:59:36 PM »
Yo, these latest revelations have sent the Whooter/SUCK IT/DannyB11 creature into a new frenzy of online madness for all to see. It sent DannyB11 into such a downward spiral that even I felt sorry for him. I would declare victory but somehow i think we haven't heard the last of these folks. Hoping I am wrong.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2010, 12:00:17 PM »
Whooter has been a very busy troll here lately.  Take a look at this screenshot of my PM box from June 28, 2010.

At that point in time Whooter only had 203 posts under his username.  In July and part of August, less than two months time, he posted an amazing, incredible 1793 times.  

He has 1996 "logged posts" as of today (over 1,000 anon posts under his "Whooter" ID, but they were from between 9/25/09 and 2/1/10 when he was still allowed to guest post) so subtract the 203 that he had less than 60 days ago and you have 1,793 posts in less than 60 days!

Get your mind around that pathology, folks.  30 posts per day, every day.  Gotta love those screenshots, eh?  They do come in handy when quantifying the most prolific troll in Fornits history.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2010, 12:30:20 PM »
The update combined my posts with my wifes posts (and a handful were my daughters).  The last time I had this done the update showed I had about 1 or 2 guest posts per week, which was about right.

I think that you are falling apart, DJ.  Try to calm down.  Is that the first time someone has called you out on a PM?  I guess you dont get much mail if that post shocked you.  You have been trolling me for 5 years and you deserve to get some of it back.

We forced you out of the shadows and revealed your trolling, DJ.... just a quick look your posts increased by a few hundred just on these threads alone.  We now know who was responsible for all the attack threads on me.... almost every single posts against me was yours.

take a look:

Thread 1
Thread 2
Thread 3

I can now see why you have dedicated your footer to me.  You do seem to have a problem, DJ.  That is a lot of trolling against one person, there is no getting around that.

Do you want to look at our footers again?   lol  Hang in there and dont get too upset.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2010, 12:34:32 PM »
Whooter has been a very busy troll here lately.  Take a look at this screenshot of my PM box from June 28, 2010.

At that point in time Whooter only had 203 posts under his username.  In July and part of August, less than two months time, he posted an amazing, incredible 1793 times.  

He has 1996 "logged posts" as of today (over 1,000 anon posts under his "Whooter" ID, but they were from between 9/25/09 and 2/1/10 when he was still allowed to guest post) so subtract the 203 that he had less than 60 days ago and you have 1,793 posts in less than 60 days!

Get your mind around that pathology, folks.  30 posts per day, every day.  Gotta love those screenshots, eh?  They do come in handy when quantifying the most prolific troll in Fornits history.

Sorry, bro. 1,793 posts in less than sixty days tells the whole story.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2010, 12:39:45 PM »

Sorry, bro. 1,793 posts in less than sixty days tells the whole story.

Using your own math, yours went up by over 3,500.  Thats almost twice as many.

Whoops,  you may want to check your own posts before throwing stones.  lol

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2010, 12:46:10 PM »
Nice try, fella, but Psy already weighed in on my behalf.  You, however, are just a liar.  You must hate yourself.  Plus all those nasty PM's you keep sending me.  Self-loathing is evident.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2010, 12:52:10 PM »
Nice try, fella, but Psy already weighed in on my behalf.  You, however, are just a liar.  You must hate yourself.  Plus all those nasty PM's you keep sending me.  Self-loathing is evident.

Well lets take a look at the data then shall we:

Whooters Count
Dysfunction Junctions count

Whoa!!!  twice as many as me...... lol.

Your a troll.... hows that footer coming along?  Still obsessed?