Author Topic: TROLL CHUM - One Simple Statement That Set Off The Troll  (Read 13972 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: TROLL CHUM - One Simple Statement That Set Off The Troll
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2010, 12:10:12 PM »
Quote from: "Pile of shit"
Whooter is focusing allot on DJ's child.  Has Whooter ever been arrested for violating little boys?  WOW!!!

He has been asked that question before by other posters.  He never responded other than to say he has been arrested many times and done jail time.  He won't say what the arrests were for (he says two were for "civil disobediance" but admits to several others he won't describe) or how many bids he's done for how long.  This has lead people to question if they were of the man/boy variety.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2010, 12:24:15 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Whooter is focusing allot on DJ's child.  Has Whooter ever been arrested for violating little boys?  WOW!!!

He has been asked that question before by other posters.  He never responded other than to say he has been arrested many times and done jail time.  He won't say what the arrests were for (he says two were for "civil disobediance" but admits to several others he won't describe) or how many bids he's done for how long.  This has lead people to question if they were of the man/boy variety.

The last time I was arrested was age 22 (or there about).  They were all while I was young and into the protesting of the day and wanting to get my voice heard.  So I joined many protests and even headed up a few myself which I was arrested for.  They were all for "civil disobedience".  I think it is healthy for kids to speak out and try to change the world and make it better for others.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2010, 12:33:49 PM »
Healthy?  In your world the "kids who speak out" and do what you did end up in programs for "oppositional defiant disorder."

So, you've been arrested several times as an adult then.  How many convictions and jail sentences?
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2010, 12:38:29 PM »
Healthy?  In your world the "kids who speak out" and do what you did end up in programs for "oppositional defiant disorder."

Took the words right out of my mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It seems that now, when kids begin to develop minds and thoughts of their own and the parents don't like it, the kid gets shipped off to be "re-educated".
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2010, 12:43:31 PM »

So, you've been arrested several times as an adult then.  How many convictions and jail sentences?

No, I disagree, I think it is healthy for kids to speak out.  It is part of a childs growth.  Kids should not be placed in a program for this.  If there is an ongoing issue with a specific child then the child should be seen by a professional to determine if the child has ODD or needs further care.  The average parent cannot determine this on their own.

As far as jail sentences and convictions, None, what they do (did) is hold the people over night, try to scare or inconvenience them so that they don't do it again or dissuade them.  The courts are not interested in giving young kids records before they start out in life for the types of things I was involved in.  If I were a burden on society or out to hurt people then, yes, they would need step in and hold my feet to the fire a little more, but that was never the case.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2010, 12:50:03 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

Took the words right out of my mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It seems that now, when kids begin to develop minds and thoughts of their own and the parents don't like it, the kid gets shipped off to be "re-educated".

God bless America, I say!! We are a privileged people to have this option available to us!!!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2010, 01:00:08 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

No, I disagree, I think it is healthy for kids to speak out.  It is part of a childs growth.  Kids should not be placed in a program for this.  If there is an ongoing issue with a specific child then the child should be seen by a professional to determine if the child has ODD or needs further care.  The average parent cannot determine this on their own.

As far as jail sentences and convictions, None, what they do (did) is hold the people over night, try to scare or inconvenience them so that they don't do it again or dissuade them.  The courts are not interested in giving young kids records before they start out in life for the types of things I was involved in.  If I were a burden on society or out to hurt people then, yes, they would need step in and hold my feet to the fire a little more, but that was never the case.

Yeah, 22 is not a "young kid."  You were arrested several times as an adult.  Trying to move away from your admission now suggests you are not being truthful.  Many here believe you have a lot more criminal experience than you want to say, so you just post some BS about a 22 year old being a "young kid."  You're a lying phony about everything.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2010, 01:56:08 PM »
I thought you grew up but, Okay, I'll play too...speaking of phonies:

All those years of you doing this to me, I have to admit it is fun!!!   lol

Well lets take a look at what is real or not.  Hmmmm...

Someone challenged your education history and you got pissed off and started editing and updating your history.

After you edited your posts you wrote this:  which is your education history:

DJ, On June 30, 2010 you posted this:

June 30 post on DJ's education

A few hours before you posted the above you went and cleaned up your history going back 5 years.  Here is an example.  Notice the edit stamp at the bottom says:

June 30, 2010

DJ cleaned up all his history going back 5 years

Another one!  Oh No! DJ was busy cleaning.

Why would you go back 5 years and start editing all your education history just before you posted an update if you have been honest all along?

Just asking.  Why do you accuse others of lying when you deceive the posters here on fornits for 5 years about yourself and education history.

Do you want to tell everyone why you left the industry?  Were you truthful about that too?  Did you have a change of heart or were you forced out because of background checks?  Do you want to take a  look at that next?

See anyone can play the same game you do, DJ.  You have just spent years fabricating an image under the user name Dysfunction junction.

sting!!!!  wont go away.  lol

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2010, 01:57:40 PM »
And it's right back to copypasta again.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2010, 10:29:56 AM »
This is the plain and simple statement, written by Whooter, that has set off this spate of trolling due to its reposting by me:

Quote from: "TheWho"
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Quote from: ""Guest""
When is this supposed to take place?

Well the  announcement takes place after the lawyers sign off on the deal, but they usually wait until the transfer is ready to take place.
The legal transfer typically takes place at the beginning of the new quarter (or fiscal year).
So based on this I would expect the announcement would come at anytime and the transfer could occur on Tuesday October 1, 2007 or early January 2008.

How is it that you are in a position to have knowledge about the acquisition of HLA?

I apologize for being vague, I have a fiduciary duty which prevents me from speaking in any specific terms in this area and can only comment on information which is first made public by either party involved,  this could be misconstrued as Tipping

Whooter made this statement several years ago and subsequently auctioned off his account, rendering him unable to change this information he wants nobody to see.  The fact is that he said it of his own volition and was bragging about it.  

The problem is that if everyone knows about this fiduciary duty, Whooter feels like five years of his time here posing as "just a regular parent" have been wasted, and indeed they are.

When I started quoting this post and linking to it, Whooter got increasingly more upset and now spends all day every day being my personal troll in various guises: Whooter, SUCK IT, Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin, John McCain, et al.

My purpose in quoting this damning statement is twofold: one, it exposes Whooter for who and what he really is, a figure whose income is derived from Aspen Education; and two, to draw him out of his carefully crafted image to expose him for the desperate Aspen Education troll he is.  Both objectives are complete.

Watch as Whooter logs in and out with his various sockpuppets, accusing me of abusing and raping children because he has been definitively linked to Aspen Education and its systemic abuse problems.  It's interesting to note also that Whooter accuses me of the very things that Aspen Education programs have been being shut down for recently. He is simply trying to project qualities onto me that have been legally proven against Aspen Education.

Industry people always squeal the loudest when they've been stuck in the wallet.  Look at this piggy squeal.

This is a desperate troll, folks.  Whooter/SUCK IT/et al is an exemplar of the people to whom you might have entrusted your child's welfare at Aspen Education programs.  If their marketing people behave this way, doesn't that provide a window into their corporate culture and strategy, as Ed Con Tom Croake recently exposed on his FamilyLights website?  Even Ed Cons who make their living referring kids to Aspen are turning on it due to their recent spate of killings, abuse and neglect resulting in facility closures. This is how Aspen Education employees behave in public.  Now just imagine how they behave in private, behind closed doors, alone with your child.  Think about that for a while.

Caveat emptor, parents.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2010, 10:32:14 AM »
I should be working towards providing for my family instead of trying to discredit someone on the internet I dont even know.

Areas that bother me:

1."I could never hold a job"
     2. Neglected my family while posting on the internet.
     3. Failed marriage
     4. I Dropped out of business school
     5. Spent all day and all night every and every night on Fornits for the last five years

Something to think about.

Thanks for opening up a little,DJ, that was big step for you.  I agree, maybe if you took some advice and started focusing just on your own family.  Maybe you could still post during the day a little, but dedicate your time at home to your child and wife.

This would be a big step and maybe eventually you could go back and finish your MBA at night.

Give it some thought or PM me if you feel the need.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2010, 10:36:37 AM »

Seems plausible based on his aberrent behavior here.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2010, 10:40:46 AM »
I should be working towards providing for my family instead of trying to discredit someone on the internet I dont even know.

Areas that bother me:

1."I could never hold a job"
     2. Neglected my family while posting on the internet.
     3. Failed marriage
     4. I Dropped out of business school
     5. Spent all day and all night every and every night on Fornits for the last five years

Something to think about.

Thanks for opening up a little,DJ, that was big step for you.  I agree, maybe if you took some advice and started focusing just on your own family.  Maybe you could still post during the day a little, but dedicate your time at home to your child and wife.

This would be a big step and maybe eventually you could go back and finish your MBA at night.

Give it some thought or PM me if you feel the need.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2010, 11:26:43 AM »
Original post for context.  Whooter changed all the wording to suit his agenda.

Quote from: "Whooter"

Fixed it for you.  Maybe you should take some of your own advice, considering you post more than 2.5 times more often than me, sent your kids to programs and apparently have no job or career.

Have you ever noticed that everything you post about me is just a projection of your own miserable failures in life?
     1. You "could never hold a job"
     2. Sent your kids to programs instead of being a father
     3. Failed marriages
     4. Dropped out of business school

Something to think about, troll-boy.  Stop being jealous of my family and career and move on with your own life.  Seriously, you must have one giant whole through the middle of your soul you're trying to fill with Fornits.  That's incredibly sad...
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2010, 11:28:03 AM »
Whooter changed all the wording to suit his agenda.

I figured...