Author Topic: Public School and Program Abuse  (Read 35107 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Public School and Program Abuse
« Reply #240 on: December 24, 2010, 12:34:17 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
One has LGAT's and the other one doesn't.  Thats a comparison.  so you see you can compare the two to see how different they are.  I am looking at the abuses which are revealed in the paper and news items.

The point is that it can be done.  So people may be interested others not so much.  When people read the title of the thread they can decide if they want to read it or not and whether it adds value to them.

::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #241 on: December 24, 2010, 01:26:32 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
One has LGAT's and the other one doesn't.  Thats a comparison.  so you see you can compare the two to see how different they are.  I am looking at the abuses which are revealed in the paper and news items.

The point is that it can be done.  So people may be interested others not so much.  When people read the title of the thread they can decide if they want to read it or not and whether it adds value to them.

I know, it makes you think doesnt it.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 24, 2010, 02:00:19 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

I know, it makes you think doesnt it.

No, it verifies that you're just doing this for what you think is fun.  To those of us that actually went through it, it's damn serious.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 24, 2010, 02:35:45 PM »
I am documenting the abuse that occurs at these places.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #244 on: December 25, 2010, 12:53:50 AM »

No you're not. You're picking and choosing what abuses you will and will not recognize.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #245 on: December 25, 2010, 10:05:51 AM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"

No you're not. You're picking and choosing what abuses you will and will not recognize.

Not sure what you mean.  You are free to post any reports of program abuse or public school abuse on here also.  As I see the articles I post them here.  There is no screening process.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #246 on: December 25, 2010, 11:53:23 AM »
Not sure what you mean. You are free to post any reports of program abuse or public school abuse on here also. As I see the articles I post them here. There is no screening process.

You have a proven track record of dismissing instances of abuse or making fun of those who were abused. You have shown you have repeatedly shown that you either have no interest in learning the truth about these places, or the more likely explination is that you are aware of the truth about how these kids are being hurt, you simply do not care. It's also possible that because you are a sociopath you find their suffering to be funny.

Those being the facts I see little point in feeding your sickness. No matter what your motivations are the truth is you don't care about these kids. I'm not going to give you fodder to dismiss or make jokes about.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #247 on: December 25, 2010, 12:01:34 PM »
Not sure what you mean. You are free to post any reports of program abuse or public school abuse on here also. As I see the articles I post them here. There is no screening process.

You have a proven track record of dismissing instances of abuse or making fun of those who were abused. You have shown you have repeatedly shown that you either have no interest in learning the truth about these places, or the more likely explination is that you are aware of the truth about how these kids are being hurt, you simply do not care. It's also possible that because you are a sociopath you find their suffering to be funny.

Those being the facts I see little point in feeding your sickness. No matter what your motivations are the truth is you don't care about these kids. I'm not going to give you fodder to dismiss or make jokes about.

You struggle with people who are open minded like myself and dont buy into the group think, Bruce.  You call me what you like, but I report the facts and learn from what I read.  I am not stuck in a recuring do-loop of negative thought patterns like yourself.  I have witnessed the good side of the industry as well as the bad side and I continue to gain knowledge by accepting new information and facts on the industry.  You appear to be damaged and unable to do this.  I will still continue to make an effort to educate people like yourself by supplying the facts and latest information and you can choose to ignore it or read it.  That is up to you.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 01:36:43 PM by Whooter »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #248 on: December 25, 2010, 12:15:37 PM »
A former Garden City High School teacher will be sentenced Jan. 7 in Wayne County Circuit Court following his guilty plea to third-degree criminal sexual conduct.
Advertisement
David Goscinski, 37, was arrested in October and pleaded guilty to having sexual relations with a 17-year-old student in the fall. He has been held in the Wayne County Jail since Nov. 11.

His bond was modified after he attempted to commit suicide Oct. 29 by driving his vehicle into the Detroit River, authorities said.

Goscinski faces up to 15 years in prison.

From The Detroit News: http://http://detnews.com/article/20101225/METRO03/12250334/Ex-teacher-faces-Jan.-7-sentence-in-student-tryst#ixzz1983BsCJW

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #249 on: December 25, 2010, 02:54:24 PM »
You struggle with people who are open minded like myself and dont buy into the group think, Bruce. You call me what you like, but I report the facts and learn from what I read. I am not stuck in a recuring do-loop of negative thought patterns like yourself. I have witnessed the good side of the industry as well as the bad side and I continue to gain knowledge by accepting new information and facts on the industry. You appear to be damaged and unable to do this. I will still continue to make an effort to educate people like yourself by supplying the facts and latest information and you can choose to ignore it or read it. That is up to you.

Whooter you are many things, but open minded has never been one of them. Nor have you ever been interested in facts about this abusive industry. All you have ever been interested in is the bottom line. You don't care about these kids now, and you never have. Here are some more of the tamer examples of you dismissing kids being abused or declaring they don't count:

Send them over, if they meet the parameters I will add them in.

There was an event that struck RobertBruce as kind of absurd and a little funny, at the time, that’s all.

Last edited by TheWho on Thu May 31, 2007 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=21604&p=261750&hilit=absurd#p261750

Better link to that one. That was you too afraid to stand behind your own comments of mocking an abuse survivor and later trying to blame me for it. You were subsbequently banned for this.

Oh poor you. You fucked up your life to the point that your parents had to interviene and place you in a program. You expect respect from your parents when you treat them like shit. You probably treated your friends the same way. Grow a sack and grow up.

Like I said, you've never cared about them. This has always been about dollars for you.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #250 on: December 25, 2010, 03:11:30 PM »
Bruce you throw up a random quote and try to make the readers believe I was banned for my comment?  You dont provide any proof at all.  When I asked you to grow a sack in that last quote it was probably well justified.  You tend to run off when pressed for accountability.  I think you demonstrated that well at HLA.  I dont see an problems with what I posted at all.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #251 on: December 25, 2010, 05:14:38 PM »
Bruce you throw up a random quote and try to make the readers believe I was banned for my comment?  You dont provide any proof at all.  When I asked you to grow a sack in that last quote it was probably well justified.  You tend to run off when pressed for accountability.  I think you demonstrated that well at HLA.  I dont see an problems with what I posted at all.

:seg: The crazy part about that is that you weren't even talking to me in the post in question. By all means though Whootie tell me what you think you know of my time in HLA if you can. Everyone's been waiting.We can all tell when you're on the ropes because the insults and lies come out. My time in HLA was spent proving programmies like yourself wrong and kicking the shit out of kiddie abusers (like yourself). You can't prove anything different.

As for proof about your banning, here you go son:

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=21796&hilit=Goodbye

"Scarlett Chiclet" wrote:
TheWho is currently banned for flooding. Anybody care to send me a list of links to the spam? If not, that's cool. Kelly can get at it from the back end later when she has time.

Enjoy.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #252 on: December 25, 2010, 07:13:37 PM »

:seg: The crazy part about that is that you weren't even talking to me in the post in question. By all means though Whootie tell me what you think you know of my time in HLA if you can. Everyone's been waiting.We can all tell when you're on the ropes because the insults and lies come out. My time in HLA was spent proving programmies like yourself wrong and kicking the shit out of kiddie abusers (like yourself). You can't prove anything different.

As for proof about your banning, here you go son:

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=21796&hilit=Goodbye

"Scarlett Chiclet" wrote:
TheWho is currently banned for flooding. Anybody care to send me a list of links to the spam? If not, that's cool. Kelly can get at it from the back end later when she has time.

Enjoy.

?  You are not making much sense Bruce.  Random quotes,  try to pull it together.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #253 on: December 25, 2010, 09:29:08 PM »
You are not making much sense Bruce. Random quotes, try to pull it together.

In other words, you can't respond, you've been proven wrong again, and you've got nothing. SSDD Whootie.  :seg:

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #254 on: December 26, 2010, 07:53:07 AM »
Bruce anyone can pick a random post and say that the person was banned for it.  You never showed this to be true.