Author Topic: Do Survivors Lie: Part Two (Why The Abused Lie)  (Read 7561 times)

Offline heretik

• View Profile
Re: Do Survivors Lie: Part Two (Why The Abused Lie)
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2010, 09:48:01 PM »
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 09:50:38 PM by heretik »

Offline heretik

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2010, 09:50:00 PM »
Quote from: "The gatekeeper"
Quote from: "heretik"

Froderik wrote:
Thank you. The whole truth and nothing but the truth.

I bear no ill will to the OP, but this thread seems unnecessarily apologetic; there is no need to kow-tow to program supporters with threads like this one, as if survivors needed to. Just because someone starts a thread entitled "Why Survivors Need To Lie" or whatever it was called does not mean we have to counter that bullshit with explanation. That just plays into it. I've been on this board for several years, and never had reason to doubt a survivor's testimony here. My experience has shown that it is the programs that cover-up, fabricate, and generally lie their asses off in effort to keep the machine going.

There is no need for survivors to "embellish," the truth is bad enough as it is....and ftr, I have no respect for a survivor who makes shit up, whatever their intention.

Froderik, in essence summed up what my whole point was to this thread.  Maybe I should have stopped after this post because it all went down hill after that. Sorry I did not take heed.
PM's were exchanged and they got emotional and it spilled over into here. I would not mind if you threw this whole thread in the toilet or (where ever you want).
The administrator of this site totally disrespected me on this thread I started, so now no one feels compelled to stay on topic or respect the thread. I am not into fighting or bashing, so I am bailing on this thread. Have at it.

I have edited out all my previous comments except my apology to Anne and this post concerning Froderik's comments.

This is in reference to my comments about what I thought Danny said about the Straight documentary weekend.

Anne, you are right, my bad. Why I even brought this up I don't know. I am really sorry if I caused any trouble. It was sincerely not my intention . What was I threatening you about, this has got me stumped??? What I am guilty of is sticking my nose somewhere I should not of.
This is what I get for not minding my own business.
Sorry Web Diva for any confusion on my part, I should have just kept my typing quiet.
Anne I apologize. I do not threaten or try to hurt people.

I will not toss this thread into the offa.  You can appeal my decision to psy.

Just in case you missed it Joel.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2010, 12:56:15 AM »
Danny, stop trying to derail your own thread. Just because you don't like the turn the conversation has taken it doesn't mean it is off topic. The discussion is asking about why do survivors lie?

Why are you Danny/Heritick lying?

Very on topic even if you don't like the direction.

Moderators, I think a warn is in order for Danny/Hritick for their attempts to derail this thread.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2010, 01:56:46 PM »

I have edited out all my previous comments except my apology to Anne

The one below?  Cuz that's the only one I see.  It is appreciated, but DAMN.  You were WAY out of line.

Quote from: "Heretik"
This is in reference to my comments about what I thought Danny said about the Straight documentary weekend.

Anne, you are right, my bad. Why I even brought this up I don't know. I am really sorry if I caused any trouble. It was sincerely not my intention . What was I threatening you about, this has got me stumped???

Because it seems very likely that you are, in fact, DannyBoi.  I could be wrong, but that's how it seems and he very definitely has physically threatened me, multiple times.  And even if you're NOT DannyBoi, to insinuate that he was coming to this "event" after all the times he's threatened me, was threatening itself.

What I am guilty of is sticking my nose somewhere I should not of.
Sorry Web Diva for any confusion on my part, I should have just kept my typing quiet.

We'll see.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline heretik

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2010, 03:18:39 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

I have edited out all my previous comments except my apology to Anne

The one below?  Cuz that's the only one I see.  It is appreciated, but DAMN.  You were WAY out of line.

Anne, you are right, my bad. Why I even brought this up I don't know. I am really sorry if I caused any trouble. It was sincerely not my intention . What was I threatening you about, this has got me stumped???

Because it seems very likely that you are, in fact, DannyBoi.  I could be wrong, but that's how it seems and he very definitely has physically threatened me, multiple times.  And even if you're NOT DannyBoi, to insinuate that he was coming to this "event" after all the times he's threatened me, was threatening itself.

What I am guilty of is sticking my nose somewhere I should not of.

We'll see.

Anne, I can not apologize enough. Why I said what I did is because of ignorance, just plain stupidity. I am not usually this insensitive or flippant. I would just like if we could move on and call this what it was a "horrible mistake".

Take Care