Author Topic: Do Survivors Lie: Part Two (Why The Abused Lie)  (Read 7624 times)

Offline heretik

• View Profile
Re: Do Survivors Lie: Part Two (Why The Abused Lie)
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2010, 11:32:47 AM »
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 08:00:48 PM by heretik »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2010, 11:50:03 AM »
Quote from: "heretik"
I am not Danny, never have been Danny and will not be Danny next year.

Your posts and opinions sure do mirror his, almost exactly.

I would also like you to see if I am not real. Marathon House. Please "PUT UP OR SHUT UP", your words.

How 'bout you just shut the fuck up completely?  You really serve no purpose here except to incite others into fighting.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline heretik

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2010, 12:08:36 PM »
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 08:01:22 PM by heretik »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2010, 12:12:21 PM »

Anne, wrong person. Please save all your aggression for someone else.

The "topic" is about lying.

The civil and responsible posters have said their piece. If you can elaborate more on this that would be great, if not no problem.

If your looking for a fight can not help you.

I will also say to you, since you brought it up and continue too. heretik not being a survivor and being DannyB, "PUT UP OR SHUT UP".

I will say this for someone who hardly knows you, you really should not point the finger at someone else concerning fighting. You seem to be stepping in and out of fights
almost weekly with other posters.

Anne I have not incited, caused nor had "fights" with anyone here. Sorry wrong guy. My name is "heretik". This is a promise I can make because it is not in my nature to fight.

::)  ::)

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline heretik

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2010, 12:20:33 PM »
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 08:01:55 PM by heretik »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2010, 12:24:08 PM »

Well, if you have a sincere heart and are willing to keep the door open a crack you will see I am not DannyB in time. Go to facebook and check his (Danny"s) status out yourself, he has his own facebook account many of your friends you will be seeing on your boat the weekend in Florida are his friends on facebook. You big dummy, Danny was invited to the event and contributed money to the cause. Anne wake up and smell the coffee.

::)  ::)  I could give a shit if you're him or not.  The fact remains that your posts and opinions seem to mirror his almost exactly.  Not to mention the IP issue.

And I'm calling bullshit on your claim that Danny was invited to the 'event'.  It is for STRAIGHT survivors and has nothing to do with Elan.

Offline heretik

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2010, 12:35:20 PM »
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 08:02:22 PM by heretik »

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2010, 12:38:36 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

Anne, wrong person. Please save all your aggression for someone else.

The "topic" is about lying.

The civil and responsible posters have said their piece. If you can elaborate more on this that would be great, if not no problem.

If your looking for a fight can not help you.

I will also say to you, since you brought it up and continue too. heretik not being a survivor and being DannyB, "PUT UP OR SHUT UP".

I will say this for someone who hardly knows you, you really should not point the finger at someone else concerning fighting. You seem to be stepping in and out of fights
almost weekly with other posters.

Anne I have not incited, caused nor had "fights" with anyone here. Sorry wrong guy. My name is "heretik". This is a promise I can make because it is not in my nature to fight.

::)  ::)

Well, if you have a sincere heart and are willing to keep the door open a crack you will see I am not DannyB in time. Go to facebook and check his (Danny"s) status out yourself, he has his own facebook account many of your friends you will be seeing on your boat the weekend in Florida are his friends on facebook. You big dummy, Danny was invited to the event and contributed money to the cause. Anne wake up and smell the coffee.

He's not on my list of people who responded to be interviewed.  Maybe this is regarding the "other" documentary that is being made?
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2010, 12:41:10 PM »

::)  ::)  I could give a shit if you're him or not.  The fact remains that your posts and opinions seem to mirror his almost exactly.  Not to mention the IP issue.

And I'm calling bullshit on your claim that Danny was invited to the 'event'.  It is for STRAIGHT survivors and has nothing to do with Elan.

No Anne, it is not for just Straight people anybody who is contributing can show up. Call it what ever you want.
Now you are a confusing person, out of one side of your mouth you say, "Danny is not a survivor and not from Elan" then you say out of the other side of your mouth,"Danny is not invited because he is from Elan". Then if that is not good enough,  you now say, "I could not give a shit".
Anne make up your mind.
This is why I don't fight with people because they usually run around in circles.

Wrong! lol You have your facts mixed up.  This is a movie about Straight.  THere is another movie called THe Program that maybe you're referring to, but this is just about Straight.  Not to leave anyone out it just happens to be the topic of the movie.  No where did I post anything about "if you contribute you're involved", so I'm really not sure where this is coming from.
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2010, 12:52:45 PM »

No Anne, it is not for just Straight people anybody who is contributing can show up.

Bull fucking shit!  I just got absolute proof that Danny's name is mentioned NOWHERE...so you're threats are as empty as DannyBoi's were.

Now you are a confusing person, out of one side of your mouth you say, "Danny is not a survivor and not from Elan"

I said it made sense when Psy said Danny wasnt' a survivor of Elan

then you say out of the other side of your mouth,"Danny is not invited because he is from Elan".

Because DannyBoi always claimed to be both a survivor of and an Assistant Director of Elan.

This is why I don't fight with people  :roflmao:  because they usually run around in circles.

Your buddy DannyBoi is the only one doing that.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2010, 02:27:52 PM »
Calling out Danny and his alterego heritik is a prime example of "survivor" lying. More so it is a prime example of someone pretending to be a survivor and who is lying his little ass off while using multiple accounts.

To discuss these things aren't even off topic.

Awesome.

:twofinger:

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2010, 02:50:13 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Calling out Danny and his alterego heritik is a prime example of "survivor" lying. More so it is a prime example of someone pretending to be a survivor and who is lying his little ass off while using multiple accounts.

To discuss these things aren't even off topic.

Awesome.

:twofinger:

:tup:

And I find it amusing that Heretik suddenly went quiet when I said that I have absolute proof (and I do) that he's lying about Danny's "involvement" with this project.   :rofl:  :twofinger:

Offline heretik

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2010, 05:20:03 PM »
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 08:59:30 PM by heretik »

Offline heretik

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2010, 06:09:41 PM »
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 08:02:55 PM by heretik »

Offline heretik

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2010, 07:56:17 PM »

Froderik wrote:
Thank you. The whole truth and nothing but the truth.

I bear no ill will to the OP, but this thread seems unnecessarily apologetic; there is no need to kow-tow to program supporters with threads like this one, as if survivors needed to. Just because someone starts a thread entitled "Why Survivors Need To Lie" or whatever it was called does not mean we have to counter that bullshit with explanation. That just plays into it. I've been on this board for several years, and never had reason to doubt a survivor's testimony here. My experience has shown that it is the programs that cover-up, fabricate, and generally lie their asses off in effort to keep the machine going.

There is no need for survivors to "embellish," the truth is bad enough as it is....and ftr, I have no respect for a survivor who makes shit up, whatever their intention.

Froderik, in essence summed up what my whole point was to this thread.  Maybe I should have stopped after this post because it all went down hill after that. Sorry I did not take heed.
PM's were exchanged and they got emotional and it spilled over into here. I would not mind if you threw this whole thread in the toilet or where ever you want.
The administrator of this site totally disrespected me on this thread I started, so now no one feels compelled to stay on topic or respect the thread. I am not into fighting or bashing, so I am bailing on this thread. Have at it.

I have edited out all my previous comments except my apology to Anne and this post concerning Froderik's comments.

This is in reference to my comments about what I thought Danny said about the Straight documentary weekend.

Anne, you are right, my bad. Why I even brought this up I don't know. I am really sorry if I caused any trouble. It was sincerely not my intention . What was I threatening you about, this has got me stumped??? What I am guilty of is sticking my nose somewhere I should not of.
This is what I get for not minding my own business.
Sorry Web Diva for any confusion on my part, I should have just kept my typing quiet.
Anne I apologize. I do not threaten or try to hurt people.