Author Topic: Straight Survivors who live near St. Pete FL  (Read 9277 times)

Offline Shadyacres

• View Profile
Re: Straight Survivors who live near St. Pete FL
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2010, 01:13:10 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "seamus"
im thinking prolly agood thing i didnt hop a plane,I been hostile,shitty , and drunk for like 6-7 weeks. Ida been fuckin up for sure.glad all went well though,glad some bodys findin some peace. :cheers:

You'd have been welcome and amongst friends, so even if you "fucked up"....it wouldn't have bothered us.  We missed ya!  There's still DC if you end up feeling up to it.

:peace:

Did they say when they would be in D.C.?  I was in LIFE, not Straight, do you think they would mind if I went anyway?  LIFE was run by Mrs. Pete (Straight) and Dr. George Ross, who would go on to join Newton at "Kids".
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2010, 01:17:58 PM »
Quote from: "Shadyacres"
im thinking prolly agood thing i didnt hop a plane,I been hostile,shitty , and drunk for like 6-7 weeks. Ida been fuckin up for sure.glad all went well though,glad some bodys findin some peace. :cheers:

You'd have been welcome and amongst friends, so even if you "fucked up"....it wouldn't have bothered us.  We missed ya!  There's still DC if you end up feeling up to it.

Did they say when they would be in D.C.?  I was in LIFE, not Straight, do you think they would mind if I went anyway?  LIFE was run by Mrs. Pete (Straight) and Dr. George Ross, who would go on to join Newton at "Kids".

I can't speak for them, but I think it's an important part of the story.  Each successor that opened up was billed as "____________" without the abuse, but it was the same exact shit.  And if Newton had ANYthing to do with it, it was worse than before he got ahold of it.

I think Webdiva might know more about the DC thing.  Try PMing her.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2010, 02:02:21 PM »
Quote from: "Shadyacres"

I vote yes, provided there's time enough for the actual Straight survivors who are present on that day, but PM Webdiva to get a better idea of how many plan on showing up, and the likelihood, etc.

Offline Woof-a-Doof

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2010, 02:26:10 PM »
I would agree 100% with Lady Anne, about the spin-off programs. If any of the programs, whether started by Hellen Peterman, George Ross, MIller Newton, IMHO (if I had a humble opinion) are a intregal part of the story. Each on of thier names were mentioned in several interviews, including my own. I particularly mentioned George Ross name. I gave explicit account of one atrocity, that regrettably I was an active part of. I distinctly remember saying that his name: "GEORGE ROSS" has merely  been glazzed over. This hienious act, that I took an active part in, at the bequest of GEORGE ROSS along with 5 other boys, all children has been an ongoing nightmare of mine for decade after decade after decade. I was fortunate to apologize to this girl/woman, I was graced with her acceptance of my role in the incident.

L.I.F.E may not have been Straight Inc.....but think of it this way, ShaddyAcres.....It's the same whore, with a different dress on. I met a woman named Kim this weekend, she was in KIDS, of NJ. She was a welcome part of the entourage, I dont think for a second there was any one moment she felt out of place. Ironically, she is the one who spoke the loudest in saying..."we are a family"....and to be honest, I was taken back by that remark. But as I have had more and more time now to think about it....She is absolutely correct. As dysfunctional as we may appear, and in some cases are...we all share a common bond...a least common denominator. Sure, we can pick and choose our friends, but boil it all down, the ones closest to understanding us....is us and nobody else, but us.

The project is called Straight Inc. The movie....but I dont think any of us are deluded enuff to think, it started with Straight Inc, and or it ended with Straight Inc. These names that keep cropping up, crop up for a reason. Bring it all out into the open, the best deoderant, is sunshine....expose this dark, dank history for what it is. This alleged "Dr." George Ross has a nasty history in the wholesale abuse of children....Helen Peterman, just as guilty.

Aside from my obvious distaste for these two cretins, consider a soul search, let your concious be your guide.And if so inclined, don't hesitate in dropping a PM to WedDiva (AKA: Kelly)

Much Peace
Continued Healing
What is right is not always popular...What is popular is not always right

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2010, 10:35:24 PM »
Quote from: "kpickle39"
I'm coming down too . . .can I board your boat?  wait a min, that sounds kinda like I mean something else :).  So, may I come aboard you nice vessel???  urgh, that isn't what I meant either. Guess you know what I mean.  L:OL

It was great seeing you! Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye!
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2010, 10:42:16 PM »
Quote from: "Woof-a-Doof"
I would agree 100% with Lady Anne, about the spin-off programs. If any of the programs, whether started by Hellen Peterman, George Ross, MIller Newton, IMHO (if I had a humble opinion) are a intregal part of the story. Each on of thier names were mentioned in several interviews, including my own. I particularly mentioned George Ross name. I gave explicit account of one atrocity, that regrettably I was an active part of. I distinctly remember saying that his name: "GEORGE ROSS" has merely  been glazzed over. This hienious act, that I took an active part in, at the bequest of GEORGE ROSS along with 5 other boys, all children has been an ongoing nightmare of mine for decade after decade after decade. I was fortunate to apologize to this girl/woman, I was graced with her acceptance of my role in the incident.

L.I.F.E may not have been Straight Inc.....but think of it this way, ShaddyAcres.....It's the same whore, with a different dress on. I met a woman named Kim this weekend, she was in KIDS, of NJ. She was a welcome part of the entourage, I dont think for a second there was any one moment she felt out of place. Ironically, she is the one who spoke the loudest in saying..."we are a family"....and to be honest, I was taken back by that remark. But as I have had more and more time now to think about it....She is absolutely correct. As dysfunctional as we may appear, and in some cases are...we all share a common bond...a least common denominator. Sure, we can pick and choose our friends, but boil it all down, the ones closest to understanding us....is us and nobody else, but us.

The project is called Straight Inc. The movie....but I dont think any of us are deluded enuff to think, it started with Straight Inc, and or it ended with Straight Inc. These names that keep cropping up, crop up for a reason. Bring it all out into the open, the best deoderant, is sunshine....expose this dark, dank history for what it is. This alleged "Dr." George Ross has a nasty history in the wholesale abuse of children....Helen Peterman, just as guilty.

Aside from my obvious distaste for these two cretins, consider a soul search, let your concious be your guide.And if so inclined, don't hesitate in dropping a PM to WedDiva (AKA: Kelly)

Much Peace
Continued Healing

Actually Straight Inc the movie is just a working title, I beleive we will "probably" call it Surviving Straight Inc. or Surviving Straight Incorporated.  We're working the details out.
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!