Author Topic: Open your wallets wide LOSERS!  (Read 17279 times)

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
Open your wallets wide LOSERS!
« on: April 21, 2010, 04:54:04 PM »
Fornits needs some money so open that wallet wide you fucking losers and donate your hard earned disability money and hand it over to the losers who run this crap fest. You are not wasting your money because you get to play program friends and people like me can come here and laugh at you for being losers who play victim. It's a win, win scenario!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
one day at a time

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
Re: When you were in a program....?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 03:15:25 PM »
Looks like I got my own personal stalker. I am so proud.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Many Many Programs Abuse Kids
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 03:59:42 PM »
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 05:54:11 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 04:19:35 PM »
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 05:50:55 PM by DannyB II »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2010, 04:23:27 PM »
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 05:50:20 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
Lie #1 - Whooter Fabricated a Son
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2010, 01:19:47 PM »
Exactly, Ursus. You hit it on the head.  Since the purpose of this thread is disingenuous, it's time to turn the tables on the ultimate prevaricator.

Let's start exploring why program parents and program pushers need to lie.  We can make a numbered list and see how many we can come up with.  I'll start.

1.  Because many program pushers don't even have kids, but they feel they could get more traction if others believed them to be actual, real parents.

Quote from: "Whooter"
I fabricated a son
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
Re: Why do Survivors need to Lie?
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2010, 02:14:13 PM »
But a big step in getting people to listen is to try and make your story as credible as possible.

I fabricated a son

::)
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Why do EdCons pretend that Survivors need to Lie?
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2010, 03:07:11 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"

No, all of you have not even come close to going through a gulag, please. Elan 4 was the closet to a actual prison within a treatment center setting and not one of you were there.
So please take your embellishments and reconsider what it is you are trying to say.

:roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:

Danny's whipping out the "my dick is bigger than your dick" , ummmm defense?

Go back to talking to yourself in your "Authentic self" thread.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2010, 03:12:01 PM »
Quote from: "shaggys"
I use the term brainwashing to describe what happened to me at Straight inc because that is exactly what happened. I was forced to sit in a chair and stare straight ahead for 12 to 18 hours a day. Even moving my eyes away from the wall for a moment would invite harsh confrontation by staff/group. The only movement allowed was to turn your head to face the person speaking. The conversation in group all day long revolved around how awful we were as "druggies" and how only Straight inc could save us from ourselves. I was 15 and had only smoked a little pot and had a few beers in my whole life up to that point. I was taught that i would die, go insane or be locked in jail if I didn't fully commit myself to Straights' dogma. Every aspect of my life was completely controlled - eating, washing, sleeping, speaking, - everything. After month upon month of this I started believing what Straight was telling me. Eventually I believed EVERYTHING they told me.
It is my understanding that many programs today still use Straight-like methods on kids. It is brainwashing and I will continue to use that term to describe it.

This story right here is a embellishment, of course you will move your eyes, every group you were in was not always about you and the focus was not always on drugs.
Listen in case you did not know, it is not Straights fault you only smoked one joint, drank one beer, kissed one girl and stayed out late one night. Some one gave Straight the impression you were a screw-up so you were placed there. Now if you want to blame Straight for the type of treatment you received, fine but take up why you were placed there with the proper folks.
I didn't believe everything Elan told me, I didn't buy into there concepts of treatment and I wasn't brainwashed.

shaggys, DannyB II knows better than you do what happened to you.  Don't blame Straight for abusing you.  It was your fault!

DannyB II, please go back to van-dragging and give us a break.

-John Randolph

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2010, 03:24:43 PM »
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 06:24:12 PM by DannyB II »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2010, 04:26:04 PM »
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 06:23:39 PM by DannyB II »

Offline DannyB ll

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2010, 05:03:40 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

No, all of you have not even come close to going through a gulag, please. Elan 4 was the closet to a actual prison within a treatment center setting and not one of you were there.
So please take your embellishments and reconsider what it is you are trying to say.

:roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:

Danny's whipping out the "my dick is bigger than your dick" , ummmm defense?

Go back to talking to yourself in your "Authentic self" thread.

Anne, leave my dick out of this, just stick with the facts. You can not account for your embellishments. Hard to bullshit me, Elan is the be all and end all of this conversation, try again sweetheart.This story right here is a embellishment, of course you will move your eyes, every group you were in was not always about you and the focus was not always on drugs.Listen in case you did not know, it is not Straights fault you only smoked one joint, drank one beer, kissed one girl and stayed out late one night. Some one gave Straight the impression you were a screw-up so you were placed there. Now if you want to blame Straight for the type of treatment you received, fine but take up why you were placed there with the proper folks.
I didn't believe everything Elan told me, I didn't buy into there concepts of treatment and I wasn't brainwashed,

My Manifesto

My name is Daniel Bennison, I was in Elan from 6/75 till 1/77 as a resident and a employee from 1/77 till 11/78.

I bring this up because of past and recent events and interactions with other residents. Guys this will be the last post I do to defend really (the indefensible) the abuse committed while I was affiliated with Elan. Whooter has informed me that he is writing a book and that I am in it on Chap. 5 because of abuses on committed at Elan while as a employee. This was my response to him after being told this,"I want you to quote this in your book. I did not say I did not abuse kids because I did as a resident and a employee. As a resident I fought in the ring for the house, screamed at folks during GM's, during a haircut, encounter groups and screamed at folks shot down while walking the house.As a employee I committed all of the abuse I mentioned above plus directed residents to verbally assault and demean residents. Did I physically abuse people, ? Yes. Now does this make me a better person then the next employee,? Yes it really does. All I am doing here is stating a fact."John has also taken the liberties of threatening me with exposer concerning accusations of abuse and that I had committed while staff, with 5 or more witnesses to these incidents.I don't think that you folks really want a all out war of words on this site but on the other hand I can see where it is constructive to have a resident call out a staff member of Elan who posts here, on supposed abuses. I don't mind that a book is being written about Elan and the abuses Staff committed. Just remember though I will not apologize to anyone for any abuses I did commit.There was enough bullshit that happened from 75-78 for me to have given a lifetime of nightmares to others, without anyone making me do something I truly don't mean. John says I was Staff/Ass.Director (E-7). I was staff/Ass.Director E-7 from 2/78 till 8/78, I transferred to a different position/different house till 11/78. I am curious as to how John knows I arrived at E-7 in 1978. Anyway I post here and I am open to conversation, you would think that John would use my information to his advantage, for he is also an abuser of others. there are also other staff and Ass. directors who have information that would help in exposing Elan, John and Felice are both frauds, As far as the dragging incident I am not nor will I be ashamed at programs and the courses it takes, I know that the once Fat Girl thanks me now. I will help any of you lose wight like here just call me,Now first off Felice is very well prepared for this sort of thing because she has been haunting this sites for over 10 years. The only thing one has to do is ask Felice about her family sibling, parents and children and you can see the abuse. Far after she left Elan and still present today. I will not get into specifics right now only to say her garbage is still going on. This is of her own making though she will blame everyone else a common trait of Art and herself. Then pick on other residents if their still not satisfied. Felice you are still very sick, you hang out with Art and you harass people. A nother side of Felice is her brilliance with Art, she is masterful, she also has great ability with filming herself in the wild, and last her passion is trolling survivor sites, Felice stay with your strengths and stop with the dirt business it is unbecoming of you, Felice is a much more horrible woman then any of us would dream of,That's right Felice and your still an idiot and maybe if you had not posted your crap, I would let you satisfy me and get me into the mood lady friend, you and I would be alright, but no you had to stoop to a disgusting level. So you keep posting away to prove your point. As far as I'm concerned you have no class what so ever. You call yourself a woman, please. Run to Art.

And "Anne" I list you with them, your someone who know nothing about programs and Elan.

As far as the car dragging incident, I did plenty of shit in the program that I don't regret now. Hell yes! You may already know this but Straight took the mutual- abuse thing to another level. A good portion of each day was spent abusing each other in group in one form or another. Virtually everyone there did shit to somebody else that they don't regret it now. I understand how people got caught up in that shit at Elan but I don't understand the why the car incident is such a big deal. You really don't upset me about it at all. I mean, I feel no guilty about poking people in the back, helping restrain people and confronting people. When I had dragged that girl behind a car, I held my head with pride and I would do everything I could keep helping  people in programs. I would oppose programs that don't have  some kind of abuses  as part of the atonement for those sins of the residents, towards their family's and friends. I did't care then and I don't care now,it's the past, and I did what I had to do, and would gladly do it ,. :peace:  :peace:

:peace:   :peace:  If It Wasn't For Programs, I Would Be Dead .

Danny Has Spoken And Shared The Love. :peace:  :peace:

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it. I live for it.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing. But I know more than All.

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.I have my own space.

Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive. We all need programs of some kind.

Offline Shadyacres

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2010, 06:01:47 PM »
Lets say a new acquaintance and yourself were out and about and you noticed a large scar on your friends side and asked him what that was from and he responded:  
“When I was in Iraq I was shot by a Taliban terrorist and was left to die as I laid there bleeding out.  I almost died until luckily help came and they got me to a hospital.  I am lucky to be alive”.

Wow, that would be a story!  Then a few months later you are visiting with his family and his brother says to you:  
“Hey has Jim showed you his scar yet?”  
and you say:  
“Yeah, that’s awful what the Taliban did to him, I feel so bad for him and all the trauma he must have gone through.  I am so proud of him and how he has worked though all that truama”.  

His brother says:  
“Taliban? What are you talking about?  I shot him by accident in a hunting accident 2 years ago and then wrapped his wound and ran off to get help for him.  Jim, what did you tell her?”.  

Then Jim explains that he really didn’t lie to you because it felt like the same thing.  He felt like he was left to die after his brother ran off for help and if he were shot by the Taliban it wouldn’t hurt any less.  So in essence it was the same thing according to Jim.

Would everyone trust this guys word after this?  Would you believe any of his stories in the future?  Why did he tell the Taliban story instead of just saying he was shot by his brother?  Would you just accept Jim saying:

“It’s the same pain level whether it was the Taliban or my brother so what’s the big deal?  To me it felt like a terrorist attack”

Why don't you go hunting with Jim's brother?  Shill.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Bullying suicide rates on the rise
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2010, 01:08:39 PM »
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
Quote from: "Deprogrammed"
Quote from: "Froderik"
Be proud to be gay, my friend.

Ford, if that was aimed at me..Thanks for that. -DP- and if it wasn't ...thanks for saying that to someone else period. :)

I have some serious issues with gays in general.
No I do not give a flyin' FUCK what ppl care to do with their own fuckin' body's I have bigger things on my mind.
My issue is that gays have more rights than the CRIMMINALLY INSANE :suicide:
i HAVE A judge NAMED William D. Dyke aka. JUDGE REFER MADDNESS WHO WILL TORTURE YOUR WHOLE FAMILY INTO INSANITY OVER A PLANT THAT CAME WITH THE FUCKIN EARTH :dose:
Go ahead and GOOGLE his fuckin name.....you'll see what I mean. :nods:
I worry more about the WISCONSIN EUGENICS PROGRAM TO TORTURE JEWS :suicide:
I have had gay Housekeepers, Teachers, Friends....all the BEST!
It really comes down to EQUAL RIGHTS.
I have been known to Speechify and Rant about Random anything. (Usually the 1st-8th *see your U.S. Constitution)
I am completely Illinoising, I really do not care......
Ever heard of FREEDOM?
Let's start a thread about having a NIGGER and a JEW in the Whitehouse (oy) :beat:
Maybe some little ghetto snipe will come along and fuck with FILTHY RICH KIDS!!!!! :heartbreak:
I think I need a sarcasm font :blabla:

:eek:  :eek:  :eek:

I have no idea how to respond to that.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: The smoking gun - do survivors lie?
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2010, 02:10:45 AM »