Author Topic: Questions.. questions..  (Read 2300 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Questions.. questions..
« on: October 21, 2010, 10:34:22 PM »
The following people need not respond to this thread:

Whooter, Danny Bennison, and their butt buddy Maximillian. This goes for any of their alternate identities as well.

Moderators.. I fully expect you to issue warnings to these individuals if they can't respect this simple request.

Crux of the issue:

I was recently found on a fairly popular job site by a company looking to staff a wilderness program. Apparently it is a start up and they are brand new to the business of torturing kids for profit. The sent me a message asking me for my resume and cover letter.

I won't give up the name at the moment because I don't want any of the pro-programmies giving up the game for me by contacting them and warning them about me. I'm planning on going as far forward with the interview process as I can.

What I do know is this company is being fronted by some serious  players and apparently is loaded with money given their location. I suspect Lonnie W is involved in it as well, right up to his greasy man tits I'm sure.

Now..

Just how far should I go with this and what would you do if you were me?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Questions.. questions..
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 06:27:09 AM »
My impending relocation to vietnam suggests that isn't likely to happen. Any other ideas?

Offline Hedge

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 12:03:51 AM »
The opportunity to infiltrate a program, which I know I have fantasized about, will be available to you in the future, whether or not you decide to take this particular job with this particular corporation.

Although, the idea of being a part of a startup -- and maybe influencing program development so that it doesn't encourage systemic abuse -- man, that's an incredible opportunity.

But hey, if they do get off the ground, maybe they'd still be "young" by the time you get back to the States.

I have to admit, though, I will never have the ovaries to do something like this myself. Because of my PTSD symptoms, I can't even consider working in hospitals without losing my effectiveness as a counselor, much less an environment that would be similar to the one where I was abused.

So, all that is to say: fantasies, realities, or something in between -- I'm not going to judge you whichever path you choose.

Hedge

Offline Gonzotherapy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 02:56:29 PM »
Awesome. If I had the opportunity I would jump on it. Don't forget your Geurilla Warfare Handbook, and live up to your namesake. If I were you I would stock up on mini recording equipment and get some real video, not enough exists, and don't take it to the media, too much corruption. Bring it straight to the people. I'd give my left nut to have that opportunity.

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 10:35:54 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
The following people need not respond to this thread:

Whooter, Danny Bennison, and their butt buddy Maximillian. This goes for any of their alternate identities as well.

Moderators.. I fully expect you to issue warnings to these individuals if they can't respect this simple request.

Crux of the issue:

I was recently found on a fairly popular job site by a company looking to staff a wilderness program. Apparently it is a start up and they are brand new to the business of torturing kids for profit. The sent me a message asking me for my resume and cover letter.

I won't give up the name at the moment because I don't want any of the pro-programmies giving up the game for me by contacting them and warning them about me. I'm planning on going as far forward with the interview process as I can.

What I do know is this company is being fronted by some serious  players and apparently is loaded with money given their location. I suspect Lonnie W is involved in it as well, right up to his greasy man tits I'm sure.

Now..

Just how far should I go with this and what would you do if you were me?
Duh, this needs to be discussed on our private google space. ASAP
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 11:31:22 PM »
Quote from: "Gonzotherapy"
Awesome. If I had the opportunity I would jump on it. Don't forget your Geurilla Warfare Handbook, and live up to your namesake. If I were you I would stock up on mini recording equipment and get some real video, not enough exists, and don't take it to the media, too much corruption. Bring it straight to the people. I'd give my left nut to have that opportunity.

Why don't you have the opportunity? Sounds like you could do it tomorrow if you wanted to. Start applying for program jobs. Feed them eight kinds of bullshit about how much you learned and how much the program you went to benefited you. Normally I'd give infiltration advice, but you've already got the essence down pat.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2010, 11:48:44 PM »
Please be aware that most programs require people to sign non-disclosure agrements. If you do this you will likely be in breach of contract and the program *will* sue you.  If you're willing to take that hit, on the other hand, go right ahead.  Also, it would be very very psychologically stressful for a survivor to do, especially since you would be required to at least temporarily, participate in the abusive process.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)