Author Topic: Barney Bennison  (Read 19217 times)

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
Re: Barney Bennison
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2010, 11:25:21 AM »
Quote from: "Danny B II"
Quote from: "shaggys"
This thread represents an inspired comic genius that is almost Andy Kaufman-ish in its grandeur. I salute the person who came up with this one. I would like to think that Barney Bennison helped run off Danny. We all owe a great debt of gratitude to the author of this thread. :notworthy:

I think it was the mass scrambling of all of his post and no one knew if it was him or not,?? So he got frustrated and went away only to return as Super Troll  :feedtrolls:  and posting pages of spam :spam:  :bs:  every where.I don't know that he think all of us are that stupid,?? But maybe ??

Your probably right about that, but I have to say it makes me sad that we didnt get to see Danny take on his brother Barney. I thought this thread had the potential to be one of the funniest ever. I almost wish Danny would make a reappearance just so his brother could rip him a new one.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2010, 02:04:52 PM »
This thread represents an inspired comic genius that is almost Andy Kaufman-ish in its grandeur. I salute the person who came up with this one. I would like to think that Barney Bennison helped run off Danny. We all owe a great debt of gratitude to the author of this thread. :notworthy:

I think it was the mass scrambling of all of his post and no one knew if it was him or not,?? So he got frustrated and went away only to return as Super Troll  :feedtrolls:  and posting pages of spam :spam:  :bs:  every where.I don't know that he think all of us are that stupid,?? But maybe ??

Your probably right about that, but I have to say it makes me sad that we didnt get to see Danny take on his brother Barney. I thought this thread had the potential to be one of the funniest ever. I almost wish Danny would make a reappearance just so his brother could rip him a new one.

He is here, we just do not recognize him as Danny.
He is traveling under Troll names and spamming everything , just look at some of the post.It is Danny alright but there is still Whooter. :cheers:  :rofl:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2010, 02:08:00 PM »

He is traveling under Troll names and spamming everything , just look at some of the post.It is Danny alright but there is still Whooter. :cheers:  :rofl:

So, I've got to ask this.. why the fuck do you confuse things further by calling yourself something he would call himself? How can anyone be sure you aren't him, (especially the new people here)?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2010, 03:57:26 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"

So, I've got to ask this.. why the fuck do you confuse things further by calling yourself something he would call himself? How can anyone be sure you aren't him, (especially the new people here)?

And That Will Be The Mystery.... I " Danny B II " Have Spoken....Not To Be Confused With Any " Danny B II " Impersonations. Nope,, I Am The Real Deal....

Perhaps If You Read My Prolific Manifesto You Would Understand My Partial Hiding Here Under Many Names,,, To Steer Off My Predators And Weaker Foe.

HA,HA That's all I will say,

Read My Manifesto,,,    

My name is Daniel Bennison, I was in Elan from 6/75 till 1/77 as a resident and a employee from 1/77 till 11/78.

I bring this up because of past and recent events and interactions with other residents. Guys this will be the last post I do to defend really (the indefensible) the abuse committed while I was affiliated with Elan. Whooter has informed me that he is writing a book and that I am in it on Chap. 5 because of abuses on committed at Elan while as a employee. This was my response to him after being told this,"I want you to quote this in your book. I did not say I did not abuse kids because I did as a resident and a employee. As a resident I fought in the ring for the house, screamed at folks during GM's, during a haircut, encounter groups and screamed at folks shot down while walking the house.As a employee I committed all of the abuse I mentioned above plus directed residents to verbally assault and demean residents. Did I physically abuse people, ? Yes. Now does this make me a better person then the next employee,? Yes it really does. All I am doing here is stating a fact."John has also taken the liberties of threatening me with exposer concerning accusations of abuse and that I had committed while staff, with 5 or more witnesses to these incidents.I don't think that you folks really want a all out war of words on this site but on the other hand I can see where it is constructive to have a resident call out a staff member of Elan who posts here, on supposed abuses. I don't mind that a book is being written about Elan and the abuses Staff committed. Just remember though I will not apologize to anyone for any abuses I did commit.There was enough bullshit that happened from 75-78 for me to have given a lifetime of nightmares to others, without anyone making me do something I truly don't mean. John says I was Staff/Ass.Director (E-7). I was staff/Ass.Director E-7 from 2/78 till 8/78, I transferred to a different position/different house till 11/78. I am curious as to how John knows I arrived at E-7 in 1978. Anyway I post here and I am open to conversation, you would think that John would use my information to his advantage, for he is also an abuser of others. there are also other staff and Ass. directors who have information that would help in exposing Elan, John and Felice are both frauds, As far as the dragging incident I am not nor will I be ashamed at programs and the courses it takes, I know that the once Fat Girl thanks me now. I will help any of you lose wight like here just call me,Now first off Felice is very well prepared for this sort of thing because she has been haunting this sites for over 10 years. The only thing one has to do is ask Felice about her family sibling, parents and children and you can see the abuse. Far after she left Elan and still present today. I will not get into specifics right now only to say her garbage is still going on. This is of her own making though she will blame everyone else a common trait of Art and herself. Then pick on other residents if their still not satisfied. Felice you are still very sick, you hang out with Art and you harass people. A nother side of Felice is her brilliance with Art, she is masterful, she also has great ability with filming herself in the wild, and last her passion is trolling survivor sites, Felice stay with your strengths and stop with the dirt business it is unbecoming of you, Felice is a much more horrible woman then any of us would dream of,That's right Felice and your still an idiot and maybe if you had not posted your crap, I would let you satisfy me and get me into the mood lady friend, you and I would be alright, but no you had to stoop to a disgusting level. So you keep posting away to prove your point. As far as I'm concerned you have no class what so ever. You call yourself a woman, please. Run to Art.

And I Danny have Spoken            

If It Wasn't For Programs, I Would Be Dead .

Danny Has Spoken And Shared The Love.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it. I live for it.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing. But I know more than All.

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.I have my own space.

Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive. We all need programs of some kind..

Offline Barney Bennison

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2010, 03:18:44 PM »
Hey Shaggy and Froderik I dont need you guys help. I am gunna no the reel Danny when he shows up cuz neither of us has very guud grammar skills. I wel be kool with him unless he is mean again. I am waiting Danny.
Barney (Bubba) Bennison

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2010, 04:19:49 PM »
Quote from: "Barney Bennison"
Hey Shaggy and Froderik I dont need you guys help. I am gunna no the reel Danny when he shows up cuz neither of us has very guud grammar skills. I wel be kool with him unless he is mean again. I am waiting Danny.
Barney (Bubba) Bennison

Where is the real danny b? Has he been baned ?
?©?€~¥@

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2010, 04:41:30 PM »
Can we ditch the fake Danny B. and Barney posts? It's not even craptastic :peace:  Please.

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2010, 04:52:35 PM »
I thought the barney-Danny posts were cool up until they became too prolific. Its like the joke got taken too far or somethin. None-ya asked about Danny. Apparently he got himself banned awhile back and is now showing up under various aliases to do what damage he still can. He is probably afraid to come back as himself and face his pisssed off brother.

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2010, 04:59:26 PM »
Dude, there is no way that Barney is anything but a caricature. There is no bro.

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2010, 05:11:07 PM »
Quote from: "Samara"
Dude, there is no way that Barney is anything but a caricature. There is no bro.

I know that, buy it still drove the real Danny nuts. He would overload every time Barney or DannyB11 would post. It was cool for awhile.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2010, 09:13:47 PM »
Quote from: "Samara"

Re Read My Manifesto ,,,,, I Will Go No Where,!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read My Manifesto,,,

My name is Daniel Bennison, I was in Elan from 6/75 till 1/77 as a resident and a employee from 1/77 till 11/78.

I bring this up because of past and recent events and interactions with other residents. Guys this will be the last post I do to defend really (the indefensible) the abuse committed while I was affiliated with Elan. Whooter has informed me that he is writing a book and that I am in it on Chap. 5 because of abuses on committed at Elan while as a employee. This was my response to him after being told this,"I want you to quote this in your book. I did not say I did not abuse kids because I did as a resident and a employee. As a resident I fought in the ring for the house, screamed at folks during GM's, during a haircut, encounter groups and screamed at folks shot down while walking the house.As a employee I committed all of the abuse I mentioned above plus directed residents to verbally assault and demean residents. Did I physically abuse people, ? Yes. Now does this make me a better person then the next employee,? Yes it really does. All I am doing here is stating a fact."John has also taken the liberties of threatening me with exposer concerning accusations of abuse and that I had committed while staff, with 5 or more witnesses to these incidents.I don't think that you folks really want a all out war of words on this site but on the other hand I can see where it is constructive to have a resident call out a staff member of Elan who posts here, on supposed abuses. I don't mind that a book is being written about Elan and the abuses Staff committed. Just remember though I will not apologize to anyone for any abuses I did commit.There was enough bullshit that happened from 75-78 for me to have given a lifetime of nightmares to others, without anyone making me do something I truly don't mean. John says I was Staff/Ass.Director (E-7). I was staff/Ass.Director E-7 from 2/78 till 8/78, I transferred to a different position/different house till 11/78. I am curious as to how John knows I arrived at E-7 in 1978. Anyway I post here and I am open to conversation, you would think that John would use my information to his advantage, for he is also an abuser of others. there are also other staff and Ass. directors who have information that would help in exposing Elan, John and Felice are both frauds, As far as the dragging incident I am not nor will I be ashamed at programs and the courses it takes, I know that the once Fat Girl thanks me now. I will help any of you lose wight like here just call me,Now first off Felice is very well prepared for this sort of thing because she has been haunting this sites for over 10 years. The only thing one has to do is ask Felice about her family sibling, parents and children and you can see the abuse. Far after she left Elan and still present today. I will not get into specifics right now only to say her garbage is still going on. This is of her own making though she will blame everyone else a common trait of Art and herself. Then pick on other residents if their still not satisfied. Felice you are still very sick, you hang out with Art and you harass people. A nother side of Felice is her brilliance with Art, she is masterful, she also has great ability with filming herself in the wild, and last her passion is trolling survivor sites, Felice stay with your strengths and stop with the dirt business it is unbecoming of you, Felice is a much more horrible woman then any of us would dream of,That's right Felice and your still an idiot and maybe if you had not posted your crap, I would let you satisfy me and get me into the mood lady friend, you and I would be alright, but no you had to stoop to a disgusting level. So you keep posting away to prove your point. As far as I'm concerned you have no class what so ever. You call yourself a woman, please. Run to Art.

And I Danny have Spoken

If It Wasn't For Programs, I Would Be Dead .

Danny Has Spoken And Shared The Love.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it. I live for it.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing. But I know more than All.

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.I have my own space.

Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive. We all need programs of some kind.

All of you need me.

I am the real DannyB II.

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2010, 12:39:13 PM »
Every time Sharon/Marky post this Danny #2 deal ,I have to stop,shake my head,and then laugh at them
Danny,troll that he is,can at least spell and use propper punctuation
Neither Sharon nor Marky can do that...
Its the same mis-spelled words over and over. Same sentence structure. Same flooding of the board that we have seen them do time and time again.
It leads me to believe, that along with the many screen names, and ugly words they use, to spew hate at others. Is all they have in their miserable little lives.
Attention,even negative attention,is better than none at all
I am not suprised....Just sayin
Congrats on the baby you wont go see Sharon.. How low is that  ?
You give scumbag a new,and higher definition darlin !

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2010, 01:57:11 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
Every time Sharon/Marky post this Danny #2 deal ,I have to stop,shake my head,and then laugh at them
Danny,troll that he is,can at least spell and use propper punctuation
Neither Sharon nor Marky can do that...
Its the same mis-spelled words over and over. Same sentence structure. Same flooding of the board that we have seen them do time and time again.
It leads me to believe, that along with the many screen names, and ugly words they use, to spew hate at others. Is all they have in their miserable little lives.
Attention,even negative attention,is better than none at all
I am not suprised....Just sayin
Congrats on the baby you wont go see Sharon.. How low is that  ?
You give scumbag a new,and higher definition darlin !

You don't have to worry about turning Danny and me against each other Art, Neither one of like you to begin with. Think about that Stupid,, :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat: Danny and me get along just fine and have a great relationship, But your welcome to light up the stage and make an ass out of yourself again. :rofl:  :rofl:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: Your so  Stupid and just can't leave folks alone...... :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :karma:  :karma:

PS. I don't think Danny is the one who's fire you want to light, Be careful don't get burnt Arty, But then you like getting burnt. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2010, 01:19:30 PM »
Hey Barney, it looks like your brother is back. Just letting you know.
Your pal,
Shaggy

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2010, 04:43:11 PM »
Hey Barney, it looks like your brother is back. Just letting you know.
Your pal,
Shaggy

Yeah Shaggys tell Barney how he is talking shit about someone who is banned... Hell I may even be Felice. for all he knows.. Hey Danny we are all Felice..LOL