Author Topic: Barney Bennison  (Read 19136 times)

Offline Whoooter

• View Profile
Re: Barney Bennison
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2010, 05:51:09 PM »
Quote from: "Botched Programming"
Quote from: "shaggys"
Hey Barney, it looks like your brother is back. Just letting you know.
Your pal,
Shaggy

Yeah Shaggys tell Barney how he is talking shit about someone who is banned... Hell I may even be Felice. for all he knows.. Hey Danny we are all Felice..LOL

Danny Loves Felice. :peace:  :bump:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB11

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2011, 01:17:33 PM »
Quote from: "Whoooter"
Quote from: "Botched Programming"
Quote from: "shaggys"
Hey Barney, it looks like your brother is back. Just letting you know.
Your pal,
Shaggy

Yeah Shaggys tell Barney how he is talking shit about someone who is banned... Hell I may even be Felice. for all he knows.. Hey Danny we are all Felice..LOL

Danny Loves Felice. :peace:  :bump:

I will never forget how great it was at Elan. I am saddened by its closing. 12 steps forever.
Peace and Powerlessness
Danny
Peace and Powerlessness(TM)

Offline Barney Bennison

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2011, 03:57:56 PM »
I just read the online book about Elan by Wayne Kernochan. Wow!!!!! I didn't realize what a sick sick monster that my brother Danny was until now. I had given him the benefit of the doubt before, but now I know the truth. He should hang his head in shame for eternity. Danny, I know you are reading this. You should apolagize to your victims NOW!!!!!

P.S. I plan on telling Mom about everything you've done. ha ha

Offline Barney Bennison

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2011, 04:21:01 PM »
So you beat up mom again huh Danny? Maybe you wouldn't hate females so much if you would come to terms with your own sexuality danny. And quit lying to these people Danny, you don't have a successful business and you never were in the Army. You are a drunk needle freak who hangs around AA meetings to pick up guys. That is who you really are. Stop the madness danny, please just stop the madness.

Offline DannyB11

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2011, 03:27:16 PM »
Quote from: "Barney Bennison"
So you beat up mom again huh Danny? Maybe you wouldn't hate females so much if you would come to terms with your own sexuality danny. And quit lying to these people Danny, you don't have a successful business and you never were in the Army. You are a drunk needle freak who hangs around AA meetings to pick up guys. That is who you really are. Stop the madness danny, please just stop the madness.

I don't deny that I am a drunk and a junkie. I also am a "switch hitter" so to speak when it comes to my sexual preferences. AAmeetings are great spots to pick up guys, it is true. So many braindead losers in one spot, hell even you could get laid Barney. From now on you are dead to me barney. The only brothers I need are my AA buddies. Yes I am choosing AA over my family, big deal.
The Danny has spoken

12 steps forever
Peace and powerlessness
Danny

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2011, 03:11:36 PM »
Danny, why do you feel the need to come here and admit things like this??????? I would keep this to myself if I were you. Talk about hanging out your dirty laundry. Damn man, you are a freak!

Offline DannyB11

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2011, 07:24:24 PM »
So everybody wants to know why I continue harrassing program survivors so many years after my glorious reign at Elan came to an end. It was fun then and it is fun now! Besides, I feel powerless to stop myself.
12 Steps Forever
Danny

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2011, 08:22:13 AM »
:suicide:

Offline Barney Bennison

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2012, 06:22:13 PM »
Danny this is your brother speaking. Even after all you hav dun to me, I still want to talk to you. I heard that you are now offering your services as a gydance counselor to female victims of abuse programs. I heard that you are a very negative influence in peoples lives Danny. Please leave those people alone, they dont know the real you. They dont understand how you feel about women. Like what a good time you had draggin girls around at that crazy Elan school. Call me Danny!!!! You have to stop this madness!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2012, 06:26:51 PM »
Quote from: "Barney Bennison"
Danny this is your brother speaking. Even after all you hav dun to me, I still want to talk to you. I heard that you are now offering your services as a gydance counselor to female victims of abuse programs. I heard that you are a very negative influence in peoples lives Danny. Please leave those people alone, they dont know the real you. They dont understand how you feel about women. Like what a good time you had draggin girls around at that crazy Elan school. Call me Danny!!!! You have to stop this madness!!!!!
That's tough love Dan. Accept it and be the change you want to see in the world

Offline Barney Bennison

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2012, 07:02:49 PM »
My brother danny dragged me behind his redneck stomper truck one night when we went camping. He does not have guilt for this. Why are you so full of hate Danny?

Offline Whootie Fish

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2012, 06:52:52 PM »
Hey Barney remember me? I was in jail with your idiot bro Danny. He used to call you from the prison phone and harass you all the time. Why did you take his calls? Why do you still want to help him out? I dont get it man. Danny is such a dick. Why did he drag you behind his truck?

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2013, 01:20:43 PM »
This is one of the most enlightening threads about the demented psyche of Danny. His brother Barney puts it all out there.
 ;)