Author Topic: "Homosexuality" In The Program  (Read 1346 times)

Offline Fr. Cassian

• View Profile
    • http://goat.cx
"Homosexuality" In The Program
« on: October 19, 2010, 01:59:17 PM »
Disappointed to learn of the incidents of faggotry occurring within the walls of Straight!!

Phasers committing acts of sodomy on one another -- you vile and disgusting VERMIN!!!

You know that is a sin against the lord God, and you filthy SINNERS will be damned!! :flame:

The program was called "Straight" for more than one reason!!  ::poke::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I am a priest of GOD!

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
Re: "Homosexuality" In The Program
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 03:48:08 PM »
All Hail Father Cassian. Getting druggies straight for almost 4 decades.
Father can I have some extra peanut butter on my sandwich today? I have been sharing in group and working on my program real hard. Maybe an extra sip of water? Please Father Cassian...

Offline Sam Kinison

• View Profile
Re: "Homosexuality" In The Program
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 01:07:31 PM »
Thanks to the competence and watchful eye of Helen Petermann,even then self confessed sexual deviant John Buick is allowed to sign himself in as an adult.Now,John is serving out a sentence for sexual battery on a child under the age of 12.He never spoke much about drugs funny enough.HE DID ADMIT HAVING A WEAKNESS FOR GUYS LOOKING FOR SOMEONE IN GROUP TO BE ABLE TO RELATE TO HIM IN AN OPEN FORUM.Thanks Helen,Thanks Jim Hartz.Thanks for looking out for our well being.Just the type of guy I want looking at me while I'm defecating in a stall without doors.