Author Topic: The New Macho!!!  (Read 3861 times)

Offline Samara

• View Profile
Re: The New Macho!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2010, 08:58:42 PM »
heretik: it wasn't done tongue in cheek or even hilariously. It was coupled with barrages of humilations, badgering, and screaming.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
NACHO LIBRE - he's nacho average hero
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2010, 03:12:55 PM »
Quote from: "Samara"
At first I thought this post was titled "The New Nacho." Nacho Nacho Man  :rocker:
Taking association to even cheesier (yet surprisingly appropriate) pastures, this image comes from a blog post entitled Nacho Libre: Spam Magnet:

[/list]
    -------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline heretik

• View Profile
    « Reply #17 on: October 20, 2010, 04:14:22 PM »
    Quote from: "Samara"
    heretik: it wasn't done tongue in cheek or even hilariously. It was coupled with barrages of humilations, badgering, and screaming.

I am not sure where everyone is taking this posting. What I would suggest is just accept the post as it was intended and stop analyzing the beJesus out of it. Sigh.....

Offline Samara

• View Profile
    « Reply #18 on: October 20, 2010, 05:12:04 PM »
    I really don't think Nacho Libre is analyzing the hell out of anything. Lighten up, dude.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
    Re: NACHO LIBRE - he's nacho average hero
    « Reply #19 on: October 21, 2010, 12:33:18 PM »
    In an earlier blog post, Nacho Libre: Movie Review, which was apparently beset by so much spam commentary that it necessitated the closing of the comments in addition to being the inspiration for the explanatory second post linked to above (which appears to have been also beset by so much spam that it necessitated the closing of those comments as well), Hung Truong ends his review with the following observation:

"...the movie was a "Nickelodeon" production, which explained the lack of cruder humor and the abundance of fart noises."[/list]

Probably too many nachos for even Nacho Man...
      -------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline heretik

• View Profile
      « Reply #20 on: October 21, 2010, 04:17:43 PM »
      Quote from: "Ursus"
      Quote from: "heretik"
      I believe this was intended for insight and maybe testimony. I am sorry it has incited so much rancor amongst the few.
      Really? Since you've seen fit to quote that post, once again, for the fourth time, in what was then a seven-post thread... I'd suggest that "inciting rancor" might, in fact, be amongst your goals here.  :D

I do apologize if my duplicity in posting has offended you but by no means is their a alternative motive here. I am knew to this posting thing here.
      I did read over my posts and I cracked up a bit, I could see what you were referring to. :)
      I hope as you get to know me your comments in red above will have proved to be unnecessary.

I felt this was a great post and a commitment for men to see. The post was meant to be inspiring.