Author Topic: How Far Will Program Pushers Go to Invalidate Abuse Victims?  (Read 40525 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: How Far Will Program Pushers Go to Invalidate Abuse Vict
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2010, 02:10:19 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

I've talked about it here several times.

I never read it before.  At least I dont recall ever have read it.  Maybe it was in the straight threads, I rarely read or post over there.

Stop trying to insinuate that WY or whoever else brought it up to hurt me.  It was brought up to show your insensitivity towards survivors, as evidenced by your cheap shot.

I am not saying Dysfunction junction/Watchful Yeoman posted this to hurt you.  But I think it is insensitive to bring it up about another person even if it has been spoken of before.  This is just my personal opinion.  I think violent attacks like rape and suicide should not be brought into a conversation by people other than the victim or the family themselves just out of respect for their feelings.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2010, 02:19:49 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
I am not saying Dysfunction junction/Watchful Yeoman posted this to hurt you.  But I think it is insensitive to bring it up about another person even if it has been spoken of before.

I think it's a bit more than insensitive for you to make judgments about what I was like as a kid before entering Straight.  Especially your speculation about my sexual activities.   I don't recall posting much, if anything about my sexual activities before entering Straight, but your assumption and posting about it says a lot about you and the lengths you'll go to to deflect attention away from your well documented lies and impersonations (see WY or DJ's listings of them).  

This is just my personal opinion.  I think violent attacks like rape and suicide should not be brought into a conversation by people other than the victim or the family themselves just out of respect for their feelings.

And you have no idea whether or not WY had my permission to post about it, yet you're fine with judging him for coming to my defense of your attack on me as a child and your bringing my sexual activities into the discussion.  You are such a hypocrite.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2010, 02:32:23 PM »
I think it's a bit more than insensitive for you to make judgments about what I was like as a kid before entering Straight. Especially your speculation about my sexual activities. I don't recall posting much, if anything about my sexual activities before entering Straight, but your assumption and posting about it says a lot about you and the lengths you'll go to to deflect attention away from your well documented lies and impersonations (see WY or DJ's listings of them).

You had spoken about your wild times in past posts, Anne, I recall that.  I don’t recall you ever talking about being raped.  You on the other hand assume a lot about my personal life and past.  You post openly about who you think I am, and bring up personal issues like suicide in the family etc.

I would never do this to another person and I think you know this.

And you have no idea whether or not WY had my permission to post about it, yet you're fine with judging him for coming to my defense of your attack on me as a child and your bringing my sexual activities into the discussion. You are such a hypocrite.

You have no idea what I do for a living.  You sit by and watch posters here ridicule a family who lost a child (which you think is mine) to suicide and even join in yourself.  You don’t seem to mind when the attack is directed at other people.  I find it interesting that you brought the word hypocrite into the conversation.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2010, 02:35:54 PM »
Let's revisit his original post, shall we?

Fabricated sons.  Plural.  Or fabricated daughter, singular.  Which is it?

Look, Anne, we have already established that you have not been truthful with the readers here on fornits.  You try to make the readers believe that you were this shy little girl prior to going into a program and they turned you into the foul mouthed person that we read about everyday here who blames the program for your lack of education.

Well, that's pretty much the truth.  I was extremely timid and wouldn't dream of ever questioning or standing up to any authority figure, which is why I made and easy target for people like Virgil Newton and his klan.

You change your story with the wind and lie about the events that occurred in your program to gain attention.

What have I changed?

But the truth is that you dropped out of school started drinking and doing drugs.  You got into car accidents and started hanging out with with kids who were ending up in jail.  You were having unsafe sex and your parents didn’t want to raise their grandchildren while you figured out your life.  Maybe straight wasn’t the best choice, but you were surly at risk and they needed to do something.

Now THAT'S an attack.  My opinion?  He's feeling the heat as of late and lashed out at me.

I have no problem discussing the rape or the sexual abuse.  No doubt it did some real damage, but what was more damaging by far, was what Straight did to me regarding the abuse and assault.  That's the real tragedy.  Whooter can come after me all he wants.  All it does is show his true colors.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2010, 02:44:59 PM »
You had spoken about your wild times in past posts, Anne, I recall that.

Like what?  And was it about "wild times" before or after Straight.  That makes a big difference.

I don’t recall you ever talking about being raped.

How convenient.

You on the other hand assume a lot about my personal life and past.  You post openly about who you think I am, and bring up personal issues like suicide in the family etc.

Yes. It's my opinion and I've stated it that way and I post about it because I think whomever is running STICC is doing great damage to kids by being involved with the TTI.

I would never do this to another person and I think you know this.

:rofl:  Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

You have no idea what I do for a living.

Which is why I've stated it as my opinion and an opinion gained by reading things you've written and by the sheer amount of time and effort you devote to this site and defending programs.

You sit by and watch posters here ridicule a family who lost a child (which you think is mine) to suicide and even join in yourself.

Because I think it's deplorable to try and profit from the death of one's own child.  Whether it's you or the man in the moon.  You said, paraphrasing....that the first thing you do in a bad situation is to think of how you can profit from it and you wrote that in a thread that we were discussing STICC.  So I responded and posted my opinion of that.  And I've also said that I believe that John Reuben, whether it's you or not, does this in part to deny and/or justify the guilt he must feel for sending a "troubled" child into the hands of programs.  I've stated before that, in some ways, I actually feel sorry for him.  I can't imagine carrying around that kind of guilt.

You don’t seem to mind when the attack is directed at other people.  I find it interesting that you brought the word hypocrite into the conversation.

Well, good for you.  You've got a new "interest".  ::)

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2010, 02:48:34 PM »
Why, Whooter?  Why do you call people pedophiles and accuse them of bestiality?  Read your own words below and tell us again how you never did this.  Why do you accuse others of doing this when the record is clear that it was you who did it?

And as far as Anne is concerned you have been involved in several threads where she told her personal story.  You were and are aware of her sexual assault.  Then you ridiculed her by calling her rape "unprotected sex."  WHY DID YOU DO THIS?

Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman"
In my experience reading Whooter's posts, whatever he is accusing someone else of is what he himself has actually done, usually many, many times.

To wit:

Pedophilia/Child Molestation
If your point is to just post laws, well, thats easy.  There are thousands of them.  I didnt see where the law you posted was written for AARC.  The one posted pertains to people like yourself who abuse their kids sexually.  At least mine has some credibility.

More pedophilia/Child Molestation
You are sick Ajax13.  Stop molesting and abusing your son.  Just because this poster proved you wrong is no reason to take it out on your own family.  Its only a forum.  Leave your kid in peace.

Bestiality (keep in mind he is posing as "RobertBruce" claiming to engage in bestiality while simultaneously trying to make people believe RobertBruce actually is TheWho, thereby transferring all of his nasty posts onto RobertBruce, so this is a double whammy - a survivor engaged in bestiality and a survivor posting all of TheWho's disgusting posts)

Quote from: "TheWho"
I only do dogs remember? woof, woof. Its me Bruce. Sorry I trolled you all those years and made you look foolish, but I was taking my anger out on you for my time in HLA. I retired TheWhos name to Ursus and now just post under RobertBruce or as a "Guest".

So here is indelible evidence that Whooter routinely accuses people of bestiality and child molestation.  This is only two example of what are many.

Again, we all want to know, why does Whooter do this?  The answer, I'm afraid, is simple - to invalidate abuse victims and take the power of their stories away.

Sometimes he's even more explicit in denying victims of abuse:
Quote from: "TheWho"
Quote from: ""Guest""
How would you know what a parent thinks, Who? You threw your daughter away to ASR, so you don't have the right to call yourself that anymore, and your continued use of the word is a heavy insult to the real parents reading this forum.

Kinda like the rest of you calling yourself survivors.  Surviving what?  A cush stay at RTC?  Its an insult to people who actually survived something.

Only a very sick mind operates like this and, unfortunately, we here at Fornits have seen that Whooter is an exemplar of the behavior of all program pushers.  They have all had the exact same M.O.
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2010, 02:50:18 PM »

Now THAT'S an attack.  My opinion?  He's feeling the heat as of late and lashed out at me.

I have no problem discussing the rape or the sexual abuse.  No doubt it did some real damage, but what was more damaging by far, was what Straight did to me regarding the abuse and assault.  That's the real tragedy.  Whooter can come after me all he wants.  All it does is show his true colors.

If you consider that an attack then you routinely attack me by calling me an industry shill who profits from it.  When you are feeling the heat from our conversations you turn and attack me personally.  I think we can both agree that I sustain 100 times more attacks in a day than you do on average.

look, Anne, I didnt bring up the rape, watchful Yeoman/dysfunction Junction did.  Go fight with him.  I am not going to argue with you all day on this.

Offline Shadyacres

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2010, 02:56:10 PM »
Anne illustrates an excellent point.  Sexual assault and sexual abuse are horrible and inexcusable, but at least when you tell someone about it they generally feel sympathy for you, unless they are sick.  Behavior Modification bears many similarities to rape, it just isn't (usually) sexual.  And it usually lasts a whole lot longer, and there is an assumption that if you were in one of these places then there must be something wrong with you, so you can't be a credible witness.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2010, 02:56:38 PM »

If you consider that an attack then you routinely attack me by calling me an industry shill who profits from it.

I haven't used that word in quite a while.  I reserve the right to post my opinion and from things you've posted here and the sheer volume of time and effort you spend here, that's my belief.  It was also in response to your defending John Reuben for starting a business around the death of his child.  Sorry, but I do find that deplorable.

When you are feeling the heat from our conversations you turn and attack me personally.  I think we can both agree that I sustain 100 times more attacks in a day than you do on average.

I don't dispute that but you sure do bring it on yourself with how passive-aggressive you are here.  And remember.....you're on a site mainly populated by survivors of programs that you endorse, so one would expect that you might be viewed a little differently than I am.  That's pretty much common sense.

look, Anne, I didnt bring up the rape

No, you just brought up your assumptions about my sexual activity as a child.

watchful Yeoman/dysfunction Junction did.  Go fight with him.

Why?  I'm not upset that he brought it up.

I am not going to argue with you all day on this.

::)

Offline Shadyacres

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2010, 03:01:05 PM »
 That's the real tragedy.  Whooter can come after me all he wants.  All it does is show his true colors.

I think we can both agree that I sustain 100 times more attacks in a day than you do on average.

And almost everyone here can agree that you deserve most of them, at least, and Anne is only ever attacked by you and your little helper, which she does not deserve.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2010, 03:03:20 PM »
Quote from: "Shadyacres"
 That's the real tragedy.  Whooter can come after me all he wants.  All it does is show his true colors.

I think we can both agree that I sustain 100 times more attacks in a day than you do on average.

And almost everyone here can agree that you deserve most of them, at least, and Anne is only ever attacked by you and your little helper, which she does not deserve.

Thanks.

The ONLY thing I can say in defense of Whooter (can't believe I just typed that  ;)  ) is that he's never physically threatened me, as his little sidekick has.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2010, 03:10:46 PM »
I haven't used that word in quite a while. I reserve the right to post my opinion and from things you've posted here and the sheer volume of time and effort you spend here, that's my belief. It was also in response to your defending John Reuben for starting a business around the death of his child. Sorry, but I do find that deplorable.

I havent brought up your activities prior to straight in ages.  I reserve the right to post what I feel is the truth based on your past posts the same as you do.

There is nothing wrong with starting a business around the death of a child in my opinion.  We have a family in town that lost a child to bone cancer and they started a non profit to raise money to send less fortunate kids for treatment in Arizona.  America is built on starting charitable organizations and non-profits.  Some of these grow into huge cancer research firms others stay as mom and pop startups.  But many have a death of a loved one which inspired the first steps to help others.  Believe it or not there are many people out there who feel they can make a difference for others.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2010, 03:49:07 PM »
I havent brought up your activities prior to straight in ages.

You did it yesterday.  What planet do you live on?  

Not only did you bring it up yesterday ("ages ago"), you told a bunch of lies whilst doing it.  What makes you feel like you can comment on the "sex life" of girl 15 years of age?  Were you there?   Do you know her personally?  No, you weren't and you don't, but you felt free to make one up and post it, even though it was full of ugly lies and the sum total of Anne's "sex life" at the age of 15 was being molested and raped, which you callously and disgustingly referred to as "unprotected sex."

I'm sorry, but you said these ugly words out of anger and frustration that you had lost yet another argument on the merits.  You got pissed and you lashed out in the most hurtful way possible, as you normally do (accusing people of beastiality and molesting their children are your common attacks).

Only a severly disturbed person would behave this way.  That's the damnable fact of the matter.  Whooter has dredged the bottom of an all-time low here on Fornits.
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2010, 04:06:55 PM »
Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman"
I havent brought up your activities prior to straight in ages.

You did it yesterday.  What planet do you live on?  

Not only did you bring it up yesterday ("ages ago"), you told a bunch of lies whilst doing it.  What makes you feel like you can comment on the "sex life" of girl 15 years of age?  Were you there?   Do you know her personally?  No, you weren't and you don't, but you felt free to make one up and post it, even though it was full of ugly lies and the sum total of Anne's "sex life" at the age of 15 was being molested and raped, which you callously and disgustingly referred to as "unprotected sex."

I'm sorry, but you said these ugly words out of anger and frustration that you had lost yet another argument on the merits.  You got pissed and you lashed out in the most hurtful way possible, as you normally do (accusing people of beastiality and molesting their children are your common attacks).

Only a severly disturbed person would behave this way.  That's the damnable fact of the matter.  Whooter has dredged the bottom of an all-time low here on Fornits.

I just think it is wrong to bring up that someone was raped on the internet and open it up for discussion.  I know that you are trying to deflect the focus from yourself and that is fine, we all understand that and can tolerate it for awhile, but eventually you should give it some thought and in the future let the victim bring up these sensitive issues themselves when they are ready to talk about it.  I am not saying that you should be banned for it but it should give pause to all of us as to what is crossing the line and what isnt.

What you did was wrong, DJ.

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2010, 04:20:25 PM »
Oh my goodness. What passive aggressive BS we have here, Whoot. You know Anne has no issues with DJ. She has already discussed the matter to illustrate how programs re-traumatize people.  YOU however, made  sneaky, shitty dig at her and were called on it. Now, you are blaming someone else. And you're not even doing it out of misplaced righteousness. You're purposely provoking in passive aggressive style. You know we all know it. That's what's mind-boggling.