Author Topic: How Far Will Program Pushers Go to Invalidate Abuse Victims?  (Read 41113 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: How Far Will Program Pushers Go to Invalidate Abuse Vict
« Reply #285 on: December 25, 2010, 10:03:59 AM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
How would you have heard about straight back in the 70's?

Just go on-line and you can read about straight and the seed when it originated.  If you research back 100 years you will read that public schools would whip and humiliate the children if they were bad.  Those actions, which were once acceptable, would result in law suits and jail time today.  So 50 years form now our public schools today may seem abusive to those in the future.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #286 on: December 25, 2010, 11:38:56 AM »
If they think that about public schools 50 years from now, how much worse do you think they'll view these programs which are already considered abusive by todays standards?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #287 on: December 25, 2010, 11:50:35 AM »
If they think that about public schools 50 years from now, how much worse do you think they'll view these programs which are already considered abusive by todays standards?

Only time will tell.  

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #288 on: December 25, 2010, 11:58:08 AM »
My guess is the word 'gulag' will seem that much more appropriate.

Before the year 2060 arrives though Anne is still waiting on you to answer her question.

Why did you lie about her?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #289 on: December 25, 2010, 12:05:41 PM »
My guess is the word 'gulag' will seem that much more appropriate.

I disagree, I believe our public school system will become more like programs and more kids will be schooled at home.

Before the year 2060 arrives though Anne is still waiting on you to answer her question.

Why did you lie about her?

I believe Anne is busy today.  If you believe I lied than you must think you know the truth.  Tell about what you know.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #290 on: December 25, 2010, 12:51:46 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

Actually, as you've read, my dad has started to come around and figuring out that what he did was wrong.

So initially he thought he was doing the right thing.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #291 on: December 25, 2010, 02:13:41 PM »

I disagree, I believe our public school system will become more like programs and more kids will be schooled at home.

So you think public schools will become as abusive as programs? I doubt it. Public schools embrace accountability and transparency, programs abhore it. My guess is that public schools will become safer and safer as time goes on and programs will either be forced to accept oversite or will disappear (hopefully).

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #292 on: December 25, 2010, 02:15:22 PM »
I believe Anne is busy today. If you believe I lied than you must think you know the truth. Tell about what you know.

Anne has already made it clear you did lie, we all know you lied. You claim to accept respondsibility for your actions. Now it's time to pay up. Don't try and make this about someone else, it's about you and your lies. Now she deserves an answer to her question.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #293 on: December 25, 2010, 02:25:48 PM »
I believe Anne is busy today. If you believe I lied than you must think you know the truth. Tell about what you know.

Anne has already made it clear you did lie, we all know you lied. You claim to accept respondsibility for your actions. Now it's time to pay up. Don't try and make this about someone else, it's about you and your lies. Now she deserves an answer to her question.

What are you talking about, Bruce?  Lied about what?  Why cant you and DJ leave Anne alone?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #294 on: December 25, 2010, 03:00:49 PM »
Here you go Whootie. You claimed just the other day how you accept respondsibility for your actions:

I think it is very clear that I take accountability for my actions very seriously and accept the consequences of my actions

Now obviously this is a lie. Your narcissim leads you to believe that people actually believe the nonsense you say, and so you think you can get away without backing up your comments all because you're a coward.

The truth however is something else entirely.

Here's Anne's question, get to it son:

Then why do you lie about my actions pre-Straight and say that my parents were right in sending me there?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #295 on: December 25, 2010, 03:17:26 PM »
Here you go Whootie. You claimed just the other day how you accept respondsibility for your actions:

I think it is very clear that I take accountability for my actions very seriously and accept the consequences of my actions

Now obviously this is a lie. Your narcissim leads you to believe that people actually believe the nonsense you say, and so you think you can get away without backing up your comments all because you're a coward.

The truth however is something else entirely.

Here's Anne's question, get to it son:

Then why do you lie about my actions pre-Straight and say that my parents were right in sending me there?

That was rude, Bruce.  You dont seriously expect people to respond to you when you treat them this way do you?  Waiters must spit in your soup, Bruce.   When you feel like having a civil conversation let me know.  This question was posed to me by Anne (not by you) and we are still waiting on an answer from you and DJ on why you keep drudging up Annes Rape on the internet.  We have a list of things to discuss before we get to that one.  Cool down a bit and try to be civil.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #296 on: December 25, 2010, 05:05:50 PM »
This question was posed to me by Anne (not by you) and we are still waiting on an answer from you and DJ on why you keep drudging up Annes Rape on the internet.

Because you lied about her sexual past. We were merely educating you. Your question has been answered, now go answer Anne's and stop crying and trying to avoid accountability.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #297 on: December 25, 2010, 05:19:34 PM »
This question was posed to me by Anne (not by you) and we are still waiting on an answer from you and DJ on why you keep drudging up Annes Rape on the internet.

Because you lied about her sexual past. We were merely educating you. Your question has been answered, now go answer Anne's and stop crying and trying to avoid accountability.

Lied about what specifically?  Who is we?  Who was educating me about Annes Sexual past and why would you want to do this?  Why do you and DJ always get fixated on Anne?  If you claimed I lied about something then you  must know the truth.  What is it that you know?

You need to get these questions answered before we move forward and if you continue to be rude towards me then we will stop here.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #298 on: December 25, 2010, 09:36:14 PM »
Lied about what specifically?

You lied when you claimed Anne had been placed in Straight because she was having unprotected sex, and her parents didn't want to raise their grandchildren.

Who is we?

DJ, Anne, myself, and others.

Who was educating me about Annes Sexual past and why would you want to do this?

You misunderstand (on purpose). You lied about Anne, we were correcting you. You pretended to have knowledge you have no way of knowing.

Why do you and DJ always get fixated on Anne?

Not at all. We're simply pointing out you once again attacking an abuse survivor.

If you claimed I lied about something then you must know the truth. What is it that you know?

That you lied. Is this still in question?

You need to get these questions answered before we move forward

All done Whootie. Now Anne is still waiting on you to answer her question. Why did you lie and claim she had been placed in straight for having 'unprotected sex'?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #299 on: December 26, 2010, 07:57:29 AM »
So let me ask you, Bruce, why do you and DJ have such a fixation on Anne Bonney being raped?  You keep avoiding the subject and subsequently avoiding responsibility once again by placing blame on others.  This seems to be a pattern with you.  The readers have been waiting for you to respond.