Author Topic: How Far Will Program Pushers Go to Invalidate Abuse Victims?  (Read 41607 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: How Far Will Program Pushers Go to Invalidate Abuse Vict
« Reply #270 on: December 24, 2010, 12:27:59 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "Froderik"
Quote from: "Samara"
even if she dropped out and enjoyed every vice known to man on a daily basis - I still don't think the answer is a Mind Rape Factory.

Of course not...is it ever the answer?

I think we all agree, I dont think anyone deserved to be placed in Straight.  I dont think the parents knew much about them in those days.

Then why do you lie about my actions pre-Straight and say that my parents were right in sending me there?

Why do you lie and say I profit from the industry or have sons I placed in the industry?  Why do any of us lie?

Your parents felt they were doing the right thing.  Maybe in 50 years we will realize how damaging it was to send our kids to public school.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #271 on: December 24, 2010, 12:31:41 PM »
even if she dropped out and enjoyed every vice known to man on a daily basis - I still don't think the answer is a Mind Rape Factory.

I think we all agree, I dont think anyone deserved to be placed in Straight.  I dont think the parents knew much about them in those days.

Then why do you lie about my actions pre-Straight and say that my parents were right in sending me there?

Why do you lie and say I profit from the industry or have sons I placed in the industry?

I said that was my BELIEF......not a fact.

Your parents felt they were doing the right thing.

Actually, as you've read, my dad has started to come around and figuring out that what he did was wrong.

Maybe in 50 years we will realize how damaging it was to send our kids to public school.

traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #272 on: December 24, 2010, 12:32:59 PM »
Merry Christmas, Bruce, I hope you can find a way to purge your anger. Enjoy the weekend and get to connect with family somehow.

Merry Christmas to you too Whooter. I'm already at my parents house with my family. I hope you have a chance to spend some time with your family as well.

Before that though Anne asked you a question I think deserves an answer.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #273 on: December 24, 2010, 12:35:15 PM »
Actually, as you've read, my dad has started to come around and figuring out that what he did was wrong.

Glade to hear it.  At the time I am sure he felt he was doing the right thing.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 24, 2010, 12:35:44 PM »

:bump:

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #275 on: December 24, 2010, 12:50:44 PM »

Glade to hear it.  At the time I am sure he felt he was doing the right thing.

No, not really.  He was a controlling freak. He treated my Mom horribly.  He's mellowed in his old age.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #276 on: December 24, 2010, 12:54:32 PM »
This thread really shows Whooter's attitude towards kids and how to deal with them.  It's one of, if not the most, telling threads he's participated in.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 24, 2010, 12:57:01 PM »
I think we all agree, I dont think anyone deserved to be placed in a mind rape factory. I dont think the parents knew much about them in those days.

Yet you refuse to acknowledge how little has changed between programs back then, and programs today.

Why do you lie and say I profit from the industry or have sons I placed in the industry? Why do any of us lie?

This has been addressed already. You provided the evidence that showed you receive a profit from the TTI industry by discussing your fiduicary interest.

You also provided the evidence that you have sons placed in the industry by claiming as much.

As for us lying, if you'd like to link to any lies you feel we have told by all means do so and we can discuss them.

In the meantime try and answer Anne's question directly without comparing your actions to someone else. Why did you lie. Take respondsibility.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #278 on: December 24, 2010, 01:14:56 PM »
Your parents felt they were doing the right thing. Maybe in 50 years we will realize how damaging it was to send our kids to public school.

Public Schools on average remain far safer than programs, so there's no reason people would think this in 50 years. Afterall public schools in America have existed for over 100 years. No reason for that to suddenly change.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 24, 2010, 01:18:23 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Your parents felt they were doing the right thing. Maybe in 50 years we will realize how damaging it was to send our kids to public school.

Public Schools on average remain far safer than programs, so there's no reason people would think this in 50 years. Afterall public schools in America have existed for over 100 years. No reason for that to suddenly change.

I heard people said straight was a safe place back in the 1970's.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #280 on: December 24, 2010, 01:30:56 PM »

How would you have heard about Straight back in the 70's before your children were even born unless you had a connection to this industry?

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #281 on: December 24, 2010, 02:01:17 PM »

Citation please.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #282 on: December 24, 2010, 02:36:46 PM »

Citation please.

Heard, I dont have a link for that.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #283 on: December 25, 2010, 01:02:59 AM »
How would you have heard about straight back in the 70's?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #284 on: December 25, 2010, 08:50:07 AM »
I heard it got worse when Miller Newton became involved.