Author Topic: How Far Will Program Pushers Go to Invalidate Abuse Victims?  (Read 40945 times)

Offline Shadyacres

• View Profile
Re: How Far Will Program Pushers Go to Invalidate Abuse Vict
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2010, 12:15:40 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "AuntieEm2"

Straight not only blamed me for the rape that occurred when I was 15, they also blamed me for the sexual abuse I suffered at the age of 7.  Some fucking "therapy" huh?

Oh, Anne. It's just awful. Inhuman. A sick power trip, and outright malpractice. I'm so sorry this happened to you.

Auntie Em

Thanks.  It screwed me up pretty badly for quite a while.  I'd never told anyone about the sexual abuse and when I did they called an "executive conference" with Newton's wife (and Asst Director) Ruth Ann Newton.  She was the one who did it.  And she was a real bitch about it too.....her whole attitude.  We were taught that all the family problems were our fault and a result of our "drug abuse" and that nothing else mattered.  She really seemed pissed off that I brought up something that was a legitimate source of pain that I had nothing to do with causing, so she just flipped it right around.  She told me that I needed to look at where my responsibility for the abuse lay.  MY responsibility???  At 7 years old???   What really sent me over the top though was that my father did nothing.  He had been so washed by then and so conditioned to "trust the process" and the staff that he just sat there and let her talk to me like that.  It killed me inside.  Things like that are why I refer to what they did to us as a 'soul murder' of sorts.

That was her version of "damage control".  The last thing they want is for the parents to see the children as deserving of any kind of compassion or pity, lest their little scheme unravel.  These people are the scum of the earth.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2010, 12:35:54 PM »
In my experience reading Whooter's posts, whatever he is accusing someone else of is what he himself has actually done, usually many, many times.

To wit:

Pedophilia/Child Molestation
Quote from: "Whooter"
If your point is to just post laws, well, thats easy.  There are thousands of them.  I didnt see where the law you posted was written for AARC.  The one posted pertains to people like yourself who abuse their kids sexually.  At least mine has some credibility.

More pedophilia/Child Molestation
You are sick Ajax13.  Stop molesting and abusing your son.  Just because this poster proved you wrong is no reason to take it out on your own family.  Its only a forum.  Leave your kid in peace.

Bestiality (keep in mind he is posing as "RobertBruce" claiming to engage in bestiality while simultaneously trying to make people believe RobertBruce actually is TheWho, thereby transferring all of his nasty posts onto RobertBruce, so this is a double whammy - a survivor engaged in bestiality and a survivor posting all of TheWho's disgusting posts)

Quote from: "TheWho"
I only do dogs remember? woof, woof. Its me Bruce. Sorry I trolled you all those years and made you look foolish, but I was taking my anger out on you for my time in HLA. I retired TheWhos name to Ursus and now just post under RobertBruce or as a "Guest".

So here is indelible evidence that Whooter routinely accuses people of bestiality and child molestation.  This is only two example of what are many.

Again, we all want to know, why does Whooter do this?  The answer, I'm afraid, is simple - to invalidate abuse victims and take the power of their stories away.

Sometimes he's even more explicit in denying victims of abuse:
Quote from: ""Guest""
How would you know what a parent thinks, Who? You threw your daughter away to ASR, so you don't have the right to call yourself that anymore, and your continued use of the word is a heavy insult to the real parents reading this forum.

Kinda like the rest of you calling yourself survivors.  Surviving what?  A cush stay at RTC?  Its an insult to people who actually survived something.

Only a very sick mind operates like this and, unfortunately, we here at Fornits have seen that Whooter is an exemplar of the behavior of all program pushers.  They have all had the exact same M.O.
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2010, 12:42:05 PM »
Quote from: "Shadyacres"

Straight not only blamed me for the rape that occurred when I was 15, they also blamed me for the sexual abuse I suffered at the age of 7.  Some fucking "therapy" huh?

Oh, Anne. It's just awful. Inhuman. A sick power trip, and outright malpractice. I'm so sorry this happened to you.

Auntie Em

Thanks.  It screwed me up pretty badly for quite a while.  I'd never told anyone about the sexual abuse and when I did they called an "executive conference" with Newton's wife (and Asst Director) Ruth Ann Newton.  She was the one who did it.  And she was a real bitch about it too.....her whole attitude.  We were taught that all the family problems were our fault and a result of our "drug abuse" and that nothing else mattered.  She really seemed pissed off that I brought up something that was a legitimate source of pain that I had nothing to do with causing, so she just flipped it right around.  She told me that I needed to look at where my responsibility for the abuse lay.  MY responsibility???  At 7 years old???   What really sent me over the top though was that my father did nothing.  He had been so washed by then and so conditioned to "trust the process" and the staff that he just sat there and let her talk to me like that.  It killed me inside.  Things like that are why I refer to what they did to us as a 'soul murder' of sorts.

That was her version of "damage control".  The last thing they want is for the parents to see the children as deserving of any kind of compassion or pity, lest their little scheme unravel.  These people are the scum of the earth.

Yup.....most of us really were just pretty normal teenagers, but for a kid who truly had some issues, this is what happened to them.  Some fucking "help", huh?
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2010, 12:51:38 PM »
Quote from: "Samara"
How Far Will Program pushers Go to Invalidate Abuse? Well, lie and taunt, fabricate blackmail claims (admitted by the guilty)... poke fun at abuse for kicks...

but how far? well, as far as their computer goes... starting to think Whoot has a computer attached to his pisspot with the time he spends here.

How far is really about time.  How much time someone is willing to spend taunting and invalidating people. And that time is endless. In fact, I no longer think it is about disrupting a survivor site.  Any normal person who disagreed with the main thrust of this site would not reside at it for the length and breadth of time as Whooter. No. At this point, it is some sick power trip. He enjoys hurting people. It's really about sadism. He enjoys it all. Our responses to his insults and cruelty and our threads dedicated to his pissantry. He loves being the King Cockroach.

Watchful Yeoman/ DJ is not a program pusher by any stretch of the imagination, Samara.  Personally I thought it was wrong of Watchful Yeoman/Dysfunction junction to bring up Annes rape on the open forum like that.  This is a subject that should have been brought up for conversation by Anne herself at a time of her chosing to talk about it.

I never mentioned Anne was raped nor (like many others here) did not know that she was.  I am sorry to hear that this happened to you, Anne, and I am sorry that the subject had to be forced out into the open forum like that without your control.
I think the moderators should rethink the policy of revealing personal violent acts on the forum by other people besides the victim themselves.  We see this all too often here on fornits.

Another Point while we are on the subject:

Many stood by while a fellow survivor was emailed about his brothers suicide (we all remember by RobertBruce) and invited the brother of the suicide victim onto fornits where many here were making fun of and attacking the boys family.  Many people, including you Samara, stood on the side lines and watched silently hoping the brother would come to fornits to witness his family and brother being ridiculed.  These are not things that I endorse.

Anne has attacked me many times calling me everything from a parent who shipped several kids away to abusive facilities, to an industry person who profits from the TTI (neither of which are true), and many other personal names.  I have in return called her many things also.  We have had this back and forth for many years.

I think it is unfortunate that my comments ended up with someone revealing a violent act of another poster here on fornits (without their consent) and he should rethink his actions in the future.  I don’t think banning Dysfunction junction/Watchful Yeoman would be appropriate but I am sure the moderators are addressing the issue and we should move forward and allow Anne to discuss this at her own discretion.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2010, 01:02:19 PM »
There is no justification for Whooter's sick machinations.  He cannot blame his own disgusting posts on others.  This is his legacy on Fornits.

Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman"
In my experience reading Whooter's posts, whatever he is accusing someone else of is what he himself has actually done, usually many, many times.

To wit:

Pedophilia/Child Molestation
If your point is to just post laws, well, thats easy.  There are thousands of them.  I didnt see where the law you posted was written for AARC.  The one posted pertains to people like yourself who abuse their kids sexually.  At least mine has some credibility.

More pedophilia/Child Molestation
You are sick Ajax13.  Stop molesting and abusing your son.  Just because this poster proved you wrong is no reason to take it out on your own family.  Its only a forum.  Leave your kid in peace.

Bestiality (keep in mind he is posing as "RobertBruce" claiming to engage in bestiality while simultaneously trying to make people believe RobertBruce actually is TheWho, thereby transferring all of his nasty posts onto RobertBruce, so this is a double whammy - a survivor engaged in bestiality and a survivor posting all of TheWho's disgusting posts)

I only do dogs remember? woof, woof. Its me Bruce. Sorry I trolled you all those years and made you look foolish, but I was taking my anger out on you for my time in HLA. I retired TheWhos name to Ursus and now just post under RobertBruce or as a "Guest".

So here is indelible evidence that Whooter routinely accuses people of bestiality and child molestation.  This is only two example of what are many.

Again, we all want to know, why does Whooter do this?  The answer, I'm afraid, is simple - to invalidate abuse victims and take the power of their stories away.

Sometimes he's even more explicit in denying victims of abuse:
Quote from: ""Guest""
How would you know what a parent thinks, Who? You threw your daughter away to ASR, so you don't have the right to call yourself that anymore, and your continued use of the word is a heavy insult to the real parents reading this forum.

Kinda like the rest of you calling yourself survivors.  Surviving what?  A cush stay at RTC?  Its an insult to people who actually survived something.

Only a very sick mind operates like this and, unfortunately, we here at Fornits have seen that Whooter is an exemplar of the behavior of all program pushers.  They have all had the exact same M.O.
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2010, 01:07:44 PM »
Not sure why Whooter inferred that my post was directed at WY or DJ. We all know it was directed to him, for his passive aggressive cruelty toward Anne. But all in a day's work, for Whoots. One of his tactics is to deflect a statement geared toward him to someone else.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2010, 01:13:21 PM »
Not sure why Whooter inferred that my post was directed at WY or DJ. We all know it was directed to him, for his passive aggressive cruelty toward Anne. But all in a day's work, for Whoots. One of his tactics is to deflect a statement geared toward him to someone else.

Yup.....  He does it soooooo often.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2010, 01:19:38 PM »

I read your post quickly, Samara, and it seemed like you were referring to the person who brought Anne's rape into the spotlight and also the individuals who were blackmailing me.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 01:46:52 PM by Whooter »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2010, 01:32:15 PM »

Annes attack

There he goes again.

Offline AuntieEm2

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2010, 01:38:34 PM »
Life is so much better since I put Whooter on "bans." I recommend putting him on your "Ignore" list.
Tough love is a hate group.
"I have sworn...eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2010, 01:48:51 PM »

Annes attack

There he goes again.

I meant the attack "on" you.  I went back and changed it.  You misrepresent things that I say all the time Anne.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2010, 01:50:37 PM »
 Personally I thought it was wrong of Watchful Yeoman/Dysfunction junction to bring up Annes rape on the open forum like that.  This is a subject that should have been brought up for conversation by Anne herself at a time of her chosing to talk about it.

I've talked about it here several times.

I never mentioned Anne was raped nor (like many others here) did not know that she was.  I am sorry to hear that this happened to you, Anne, and I am sorry that the subject had to be forced out into the open forum like that without your control.

It wasn't forced out in the open.  I've spoken about it here several times, as you already know.  It was brought up because of your cheap shot towards me about my time before Straight, which you know nothing about.

I think the moderators should rethink the policy of revealing personal violent acts on the forum by other people besides the victim themselves.  We see this all too often here on fornits.

Stop trying to insinuate that WY or whoever else brought it up to hurt me.  It was brought up to show your insensitivity towards survivors, as evidenced by your cheap shot.

I think it is unfortunate that my comments ended up with someone revealing a violent act of another poster here on fornits (without their consent) and he should rethink his actions in the future.

Stop trying to insinuate that WY or whoever else brought it up to hurt me.  It was brought up to show your insensitivity towards survivors, as evidenced by your cheap shot.

I don’t think banning Dysfunction junction/Watchful Yeoman would be appropriate but I am sure the moderators are addressing the issue and we should move forward and allow Anne to discuss this at her own discretion.

::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2010, 01:51:10 PM »

I meant the attack "on" you.  I went back and changed it.  You misrepresent things that I say all the time Anne.

The only attack on me that I saw was yours.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2010, 01:54:35 PM »
Life is so much better since I put Whooter on "bans." I recommend putting him on your "Ignore" list.

I like it because it collapses all those really long posts and gives you the option to read them or not.  It makes reading through a thread much easier (without the trolls and attacks).  I have "3" people on it so far.  I think Che has 5 or 6. Its a great feature.

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2010, 02:02:19 PM »
Agreed, Auntie Em. I put three on bans, but there is no escaping the Who.