Author Topic: The Tea Party movement  (Read 11022 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: The Tea Party movement
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2011, 12:25:38 PM »
Have I gone mad?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
Re: The Tea Party movement
« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2011, 01:36:06 PM »
Quote from: "seamus"
] Sarah Palin.  She's a freaking moron.  I pity those who've fallen for her schtick.

I pretty much feel the same way about Obama, ntice too that gas prices are on the rise,again...and not a dubya in sight to blame it on. Besides to say that dems/repubs are one less incompitant,corrupt,full of hot air (or shit) is in and of itself laughable. Flip sides of the same goddamn coin...once ya get past that  its all blah blah blah, hype,jive and spin.and of course tha beloved media types just fan the flames.....yep (hey if we keepem scared,distracted and afraid......) so at the end of the day no matter who ,from what party is in office, they are just fucking puppets,everybody belongs to somebody,and usually not costituants either.
 partisan politics as like being asked ...would you rather have rasberry flavored shit, or strawberry flavored shit? ::deadhorse::     As far as the general mood of voters these days Im starting to see an across the board kinda angry comin to the top,where people are becoming really angry with D.C.  Because NOBODY from either party is doing shit, Yeah, change. imho the only thing that changed is the idiot-in -chief. oh yeah and dick chaney hasnt shot anybody lately.[/quote]

:tup:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams