Author Topic: Epic Trolls of Program Supporters threads..  (Read 1039 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Epic Trolls of Program Supporters threads..
« on: October 21, 2010, 10:43:20 PM »
Epic trolls against program supporters only...

Do not derail the topic, if you do so I'll hit the warn button and report you to the moderation staff.

My favorite troll was when I pretended I was a program parent and nearly got my skizo kid, Johnny no less, admitted to Tranquility Bay. Had I done my homework a little better I would have known that thorazine was a bad choice for claiming they put lil' Johnny on.

The messaging went back and forth between me and a Tarded Teen representative until she got JAY FUCKING KAY involved. After he came out about the thorazine I realized the gig was up and posted everything on fornits. Got a rejection email from the Tarded Teen rep a few days later.

My next favorite troll was Magnolia Baptist Whatever they are called.

hahaahahah these guys are great. They paddle kids in the name of jesus. Anyway, a former poster of these forums (not saying who), got all the documents and such along with the permission form. The entire event exploded into a rampage from the anti-wwasp bunch who were claiming they could find a safe program.

That was some funny shit.

Who can forget the time I went on Lon's old forum and twittered a bunch of them with my other troubled teen named Sam (I think, can't remember). I had dozens of private messages from parents offering to help my poor child. It was some pretty fucking funny shit..

God damn Milk Gargling outted me here on fornits and it wasn't long before the gig was up.

So.. In the name of good times and good laughs, post up your favorite program supporter trolls that you've done. They can be irl as well.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »