Author Topic: Troubled Adults once Troubled Kids attack Parent  (Read 3238 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Troubled Adults once Troubled Kids attack Parent
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2010, 10:24:12 AM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "Whooter"
Why would troubled adults who were kids themselves in programs pretend to be a child in a program saying they were abused?

This is something we should discuss also.

Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman/Dysfunction Junction"
Yes, TheWho personally abused me.  And now I'm scarred for life.  He performed several red-flag touches on the area my bathing suit covers.  I tried to turn him in, but ASR wouldn't let me use the phone and told my parents I was a liar.  TheWho molested me.

Link

Oh stop it!!  You know damn well that was part of a huge, long running joke.  Red flag touches?  C'mon.

Go read the thread, Anne, no one was laughing, plus if it were a joke then why did he hid as a guest?.  It was intended to sway the readers.  Either way, fair is fair, we will just post them and allow the readers to interpret them the way they see it.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2010, 10:28:57 AM »

Oh stop it!!  You know damn well that was part of a huge, long running joke.  Red flag touches?  C'mon.

How about this one?  Was this just a joke too? Lying about another person.  Is this acceptable?

Man, TheWho is really pushing the gay slurs, but also letting us know he fantasies of being gay.  He seems very conflicted over his sexuality.  On one hand he deameans the idea of homosexuality and on the other he puts out there his desire for anal sex with people (and dogs) and to lick boys' bottoms.  How very weird.  No wonder his kid was so screwed up and his wife left him flat!

Link

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2010, 10:30:48 AM »
Looks like others have accused Whooter of this before too!

Quote from: "The Alterboy"
Whooter touched my junk liberally. He strapped me in to his Hi yuh Mobile and he
couldn't keep his offensive hands off of me. He was performing many red flag touches. I couldn't believe what the fuck was going on. I told Whooter the city would not approve
of a rich jew touching an underage kid for free. Can you believe it? Whooter did all this. He picked me off the street, strapped my arms and legs down in the Hi yuh Mobile's passenger seat, and just wouldn't stop fondling my cock'n'balls. They definately were red flag touches. The goddamn referee he had in the back seat kept on raising up this red flag every time he touched my junk but did Whooter care? NO WAY! He just kept on doing it. I couldn't believe what the fuck was going on, indeed. I pleaded with Whooter but to no avail. I told him the city would not approve of such a wealthy man touching an underage kid like me (at the time I was 13) without at least compensating me for the trauma and the use of my body as his own personal plaything.

This got to him, worrying about his image. He continued to fondle me, all the while ignoring
the referee's red flags. Then he drove the Hi yuh to my house and ejected the seat I was in! It was amazing. But surprisingly, after I woke up the next morning, my bank account had $150k in it!!! Can you believe it?
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2010, 10:33:17 AM »

How about this one?  Was this just a joke too?

I don't know.  I commented on the 'red flag' post, which you know is a running joke here.

Lying about another person.  Is this acceptable?

To you it is.  Not to me.

Man, TheWho is really pushing the gay slurs, but also letting us know he fantasies of being gay.  He seems very conflicted over his sexuality.  On one hand he deameans the idea of homosexuality and on the other he puts out there his desire for anal sex with people (and dogs) and to lick boys' bottoms.  How very weird.  No wonder his kid was so screwed up and his wife left him flat!

Link
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2010, 10:37:41 AM »
Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman"

That doesnt make it right.

That post was not yours.  If you notice it was posted by Alterboy.  Trying to deceive the readers again?

You posted as a "guest" and was pretending to be a survivor who was abused inside a program.  Lets take another look at the post:

Yes, TheWho personally abused me.  And now I'm scarred for life.  He performed several red-flag touches on the area my bathing suit covers.  I tried to turn him in, but ASR wouldn't let me use the phone and told my parents I was a liar.  TheWho molested me.

Link

Seems obvious that you were posing as a survivor who was crying abuse.  How many other stories have you and your friends written over the years to try to make it seem like abuse occurred inside these places?

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2010, 10:39:26 AM »
Right at the top of the post it says "The Altarboy."  This is properly attributed to him.  No deception.  But you attaching "Watchful Yeoman" to a post by "Dysfunction Junction" is extremely dishonest and an attempt to deceive the readers.

Quote from: "The Alterboy"
Whooter touched my junk liberally. He strapped me in to his Hi yuh Mobile and he
couldn't keep his offensive hands off of me. He was performing many red flag touches. I couldn't believe what the fuck was going on. I told Whooter the city would not approve
of a rich jew touching an underage kid for free. Can you believe it? Whooter did all this. He picked me off the street, strapped my arms and legs down in the Hi yuh Mobile's passenger seat, and just wouldn't stop fondling my cock'n'balls. They definately were red flag touches. The goddamn referee he had in the back seat kept on raising up this red flag every time he touched my junk but did Whooter care? NO WAY! He just kept on doing it. I couldn't believe what the fuck was going on, indeed. I pleaded with Whooter but to no avail. I told him the city would not approve of such a wealthy man touching an underage kid like me (at the time I was 13) without at least compensating me for the trauma and the use of my body as his own personal plaything.

This got to him, worrying about his image. He continued to fondle me, all the while ignoring
the referee's red flags. Then he drove the Hi yuh to my house and ejected the seat I was in! It was amazing. But surprisingly, after I woke up the next morning, my bank account had $150k in it!!! Can you believe it?
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2010, 10:45:13 AM »
Right at the top of the post it says "The Altarboy."  This is properly attributed to him.  No deception.  But you attaching "Watchful Yeoman" to a post by "Dysfunction Junction" is extremely dishonest and an attempt to deceive the readers.

I am merely posting the truth.  I think we can let the readers judge for themselves:

Link

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2010, 10:45:36 AM »

A very common tactic of his.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2010, 10:49:25 AM »

I know watchful Yeoman well and am aware of his tactics, thank you Anne.  He is trying to shift the focus off of himself and onto this poster Alterboy so he doesn't have to take responsibility for his posts or down play them.   When we exposed his posts he tried to blame his wife for some of his more disgusting ones.  He is a slippery one.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2010, 10:52:10 AM »

Yes, indeed it is.

-John Randolph

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2010, 11:04:55 AM »

I know watchful Yeoman well and am aware of his tactics, thank you Anne.

See....that right there ^^^^^.  You know I was talking about YOUR tactics, yet you project and pretend you think I was talking about "his".

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2010, 12:27:41 PM »

See....that right there ^^^^^.  You know I was talking about YOUR tactics, yet you project and pretend you think I was talking about "his".

...and you pretend not to understand analogies.  lol

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2010, 12:42:26 PM »

...and you pretend not to understand analogies.  lol

I understand them.  That's not one of them.