Author Topic: Bettys Beuty Salon  (Read 851 times)

Offline survivor1978fl

• View Profile
Bettys Beuty Salon
« on: October 12, 2010, 11:43:09 AM »
After you all read that topic, what do you all think of all of us calling Customs and making them aware of the expensive clothes and such coming through customs where the individuals are not paying custom fee's. I think a call to Homeland Security and other agencies that you all might suggest would be a good idea too , what do you think? After all it is illegal and might be a felony.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 12:41:18 PM by survivor1978fl »

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
Re: Bettys Beuty Salon
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 11:45:54 AM »
I would drop a dime to customs but would steer clear of homeland security if I were you.  No sense in inviting the feds to look into you.  Give the tip to customs and maybe the IRS.  They have a reward plan for turning in cheats.  10% of the recovery sum I believe goes to the tipster.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Bettys Beuty Salon
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 12:33:39 PM »
Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman"
I would drop a dime to customs but would steer clear of homeland security if I were you.  No sense in inviting the feds to look into you.  Give the tip to customs and maybe the IRS.  They have a reward plan for turning in cheats.  10% of the recovery sum I believe goes to the tipster.

:tup:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa