Author Topic: Betty Semblers Namned Ruined At Her Beauty Salon  (Read 1930 times)

Offline survivor1978fl

• View Profile
Betty Semblers Namned Ruined At Her Beauty Salon
« on: October 12, 2010, 10:06:57 AM »
Ah poor Betty, I ran into one of those that visits your beauty salon on the same day you do , knows you well. they asked me if i knew you. Oh boy did I have an answer for them. You know what they said. "We always wondered if that stuff was true, I will make sure all the women know the truth, I never really liked her anyway." So, I took it upon myself to contact those at your beauty salon and tell them myself. Oh I told them about the kids being tortured , how you were charged with crimes against humanity, how created tax fraud, we discussed the penis pump, we discussed the insurance fraud, we discussed the prisoner conditions you forced children into. We discussed how you blew at the first board meeting, we discussed how afraid you are of us because we have the truth, we discussed ALL the crimes to the children and the money crimes. They know it all now. Not so many smiles when you walk in now is there. Oh poor betty. Get over it witch who cant keep a husband, yes we discussed that too.
So, when you walk in there and you get the looks and don't know why, when you suddenly cant impress those "friends" of yours. When suddenly your not the big wheel with the big story you will know it is because of me.

BTW  THOSE THOUSAND DOLLAR DRESSES THAT YOU GET THAT COME THROUGH CUSTOMS BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY CUSTOM FEE'S , CAREFUL THATS ILLEGAL. Yes, your beauty salon pals told me how you brag about it.

You mam have destroyed more kids, most on a permanent basis. You mam have created tax fraud, had people tortured, commited more crimes than i can count and now
NOW YOUR INNER CIRCLE KNOWS.
Oh yes, want to know why those dignataries didnt show at your birthday party in Rome years ago, the one you bragged about in the St.Pete times and were foolish enough to list the guest list. They didnt show or cancelled because me and and another survivor called EVERY SINGLE ONE. Yep, then we faxed them the truth.
Sorry you dont deserve spell check
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 12:40:20 PM by survivor1978fl »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Betty Semblers Namned Ruined At Her Beauty Salon
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 10:26:06 AM »
Quote from: "survivor1978fl"
Ah poor Betty, I ran into one of those that visits your beauty salon on the same day you do , knows you well. they asked me if i knew you. Oh boy did I have an answer for them. You know what they said. "We always wondered if that stuff was true, I will make sure all the women know the truth, I never really liked her anyway." So, I took it upon myself to contact those at your beauty salon and tell them myself. Oh I told them about the kids being tortured , how you were charged with crimes against humanity, how created tax fraud, we discussed the penis pump, we discussed the insurance fraud, we discussed the prisoner conditions you forced children into. We discussed how you blew at the first board meeting, we discussed how afraid you are of us because we have the truth, we discussed ALL the crimes to the children and the money crimes. They know it all now. Not so many smiles when you walk in now is there. Oh poor betty. Get over it witch who cant keep a husband, yes we discussed that too.
So, when you walk in there and you get the looks and don't know why, when you suddenly cant impress those "friends" of yours. When suddenly your not the big wheel with the big story you will know it is because of me.

BTW  THOSE THOUSAND DOLLAR DRESSES THAT YOU GET THAT COME THROUGH CUSTOMS BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY CUSTOM FEE'S , CAREFUL THATS ILLEGAL. Yes, your beauty salon pals told me how you brag about it.

You mam have destroyed more kids, most on a permanent basis. You mam have created tax fraud, had people tortured, commited more crimes than i can count and now
Oh yes, want to know why those dignataries didnt show at your birthday party in Rome years ago, the one you bragged about in the St.Pete times and were foolish enough to list the guest list. They didnt show or cancelled because me and and another survivor called EVERY SINGLE ONE. Yep, then we faxed them the truth.

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

:notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 11:15:35 AM »

That's the type of accountabilty most of us only dream about.
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 11:21:04 AM »
Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman"

That's the type of accountabilty most of us only dream about.

Yup.....sometimes it sucks to still live in the 'belly of the beast' but, 1.  this is MY home and I'll be damned if those assholes are gonna make me wanna leave, and 2.  we get the chance for this kind of fantastic stuff to happen!!

I'm tellin' ya.....one of the most healing things I've ever done is to confront "Dr." "Fr." Virgil Miller Cassian Newton in his own fucking front yard that he keeps trying to turn into a faux church.  With a shitload of his neighbors standing in support of us too!

Congrats 1978!!  Beautiful job!  :tup:  :nods:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 02:49:03 PM »
Excellent work survivor1978. The Gods smile upon you this day for you have done well.
Thanks!
 :notworthy:

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2010, 02:54:05 PM »
hahaha, Betty you are one stupid cunt

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2010, 07:46:43 PM »

Survivor,
Have we met? I like your style.
-DP
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

Offline Smith Mr

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2010, 07:52:29 PM »
Send me the information on the customs issue I will make sure it gets to the right party in federal law enforcement [email protected]