Author Topic: Bump!  (Read 15199 times)

Offline basketball

• View Profile
how benign was GT
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2007, 12:50:34 PM »
you tell me if you walked into a room with crazy eyed children flapping their arms, vomit, spit, feces, urine and blood everywhere.

tell me.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline rezboy71

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2007, 03:39:03 PM »
Basketball, Im not sure what you mean.....I did see kids mess their pants and flap their arms
f you dont want to slip, dont go where it is slippery.....Mrs. Pete
lifer 89/90

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2007, 03:08:22 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

On 2004-10-03 09:02:00, Antigen wrote:

"As I understand it, LIFE was a whole lot milder than Straight at first. After awhile, though, Peterman got out of hand again, the community knew what they were looking at and pretty quickly shut them down.

The line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either, but right through every human heart.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0060007761/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>Alexander Solzhenitsyn

"

Actually, the community did not "shut them down", and Peterman left a WHILE prior to it's (LIFE) selling out to Venice hospital.  I was around for this.

A new Executive Director hired (Darlene something) started spending $ left and right, and the program ran out of funds, therefor having to sell out to Venice hopsital --believe that was '93.  Peterman retired late '91 or early '92.  

Another instance of someone who WASN'T there making assumptions as to what happened.

They are called "Host Homes" or "Oldcommer Homes",and they are no different than the ones from Straight.Lots of the people who were in LIFE came from the Straight.
I was in both LIFE and Straight.
It was the same staff members.
It was the same rules.
It was the same intake procedure.
It was the same mind fuck.
It was the same bad food.
It was the same belt looping.
It was the same oldcommer watching you in the toilet.
It was the same unprofessional "peer" staff members.
It was the same complete lack of medical attention.
It was the same deprivation of attending school,telephone,reading,speaking.
It was the same arm twisting.
It was the same long hours sitting in group,but on wooden church pews.
It was the same as Straight

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2007, 04:07:30 PM »
Quote from: ""kpickle39""
Do I have a nasty attitude toward Helen Peterman?  Yes; Hell Yes!   To answer your questions, no, I don't see the-rapists.  I've had about all the "help" I can stand from the mental health profession thank you.   My crimes prior to straight?  I smoked some grass, made C's in school, and skipped school about 3 days until I was put in straight. Big Deal.  Besides, that's not the point.  Many children that were in straight and LIFE had severe problmes, emotional, mental and somem even had drug problems.  Many had no problems, except controling parents.   My problem was my parents were control freaks that beat the crap out of me as a child for doing bad things like spilling my milk at the supper table (That is another story).  What ever the child's "problmem" was (if there was one), didn't derserve the type of treatment they received.  The food rationing, water rationing, bathroom rationing, etc was not theraputic at all.  Getting tossed around by my oldcomers and others didn't help with anything. Straight/LIFE did far more damage to most people in the long run than it ever did good.

Sorry you find my language offensive.  I can get over the top with anger sometimes.   You see, Ms. Pete was an adult.   Miller Newton was an adult.  We were children.  They knew better.    

And that "I'm powerless" thinking is a bunch of crap.  

Mike Sherman aka KPickle you 7stepping piece of shit.
You are still victimizing people.
You paid for and maintained a billboard with a toll free number so you could victimize people like me when we made the mistake of telephoning you and meeting you in person.
If you dont get and stay off of this board like you promised Im going to put a shotgun blast up your ugly assed wifes cunt and beat you until you shit in your pants again,then Im going to make you sit in it for ten days while you are locked in a car trunk with your wifes guts.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2007, 09:53:41 PM »
Do I have a nasty attitude toward Helen Peterman?  Yes; Hell Yes!   To answer your questions, no, I don't see the-rapists.  I've had about all the "help" I can stand from the mental health profession thank you.   My crimes prior to straight?  I smoked some grass, made C's in school, and skipped school about 3 days until I was put in straight. Big Deal.  Besides, that's not the point.  Many children that were in straight and LIFE had severe problmes, emotional, mental and somem even had drug problems.  Many had no problems, except controling parents.   My problem was my parents were control freaks that beat the crap out of me as a child for doing bad things like spilling my milk at the supper table (That is another story).  What ever the child's "problmem" was (if there was one), didn't derserve the type of treatment they received.  The food rationing, water rationing, bathroom rationing, etc was not theraputic at all.  Getting tossed around by my oldcomers and others didn't help with anything. Straight/LIFE did far more damage to most people in the long run than it ever did good.

Sorry you find my language offensive.  I can get over the top with anger sometimes.   You see, Ms. Pete was an adult.   Miller Newton was an adult.  We were children.  They knew better.    

You paid for and maintained a billboard with a toll free number so you could victimize people like me when we made the mistake of telephoning you and meeting you in person.
If you dont get and stay off of this board like you promised Im going to put a shotgun blast up your ugly assed wifes cunt and beat you until you shit in your pants again,then Im going to make you sit in it for ten days while you are locked in a car trunk with your wifes guts.

Nelson, if you don't stop threatening people on this board, I may be forced to come out of hiding and put a beat-down on your ass.

I know right where you are, redneck asshole so just step down.

kthxby

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2007, 12:11:10 AM »
gt was beyond torture - many suicides prove that fact.
the pedaphiles who ran that place will suffer eternally in hell for the most vicious crimes i have ever witnessed and endured.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2007, 12:13:22 AM »
Quote from: ""whogivesa fuck""
gt was beyond torture - many suicides prove that fact.
the pedaphiles who ran that place will suffer eternally in hell for the most vicious crimes i have ever witnessed and endured.

fuck that there is no hell let's torture them while they are still ALIVE!!!!  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Offline basketball

• View Profile
yes
« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2007, 12:23:14 AM »
OMG.... :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
yes............ Lets torture them while they are still alive.
I'm doing my part, getting the information out there at least to destroy their reputation, what else can we do.

i want them in a room where i can scream in their face about what BS they are all about - then wait till they mess their pants and laugh at them. oh well, it would be a small start and the tiniest of fractions of what us survivors went through.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: how benign was GT
« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2007, 12:28:37 AM »
Quote from: ""basketball""
you tell me if you walked into a room with crazy eyed children flapping their arms, vomit, spit, feces, urine and blood everywhere.

tell me.

omg WHAT THE HELL were you doing in my bedroom last night! Damn!  :x  :x  :x

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: yes
« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2007, 12:32:24 AM »
I'm doing my part, getting the information out there at least to destroy their reputation, what else can we do.

i want them in a room where i can scream in their face about what BS they are all about - then wait till they mess their pants and laugh at them. oh well, it would be a small start and the tiniest of fractions of what us survivors went through.

oh no no that is no good! first it must be at least 7 TIMES as bad as what they did. 2nd they are turned on by such things.  gotta think far darker than that. this is to punish them not make US feel better! if it were about me i'd just chop them up into little pieces and eat them.

oh shit i did it again! i gotta stop posting stuff that I hear in my head. DAMN!  :cry2:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2007, 12:53:46 PM »

Helen R Petermann
2412 SE 20th Cir
Ocala,Florida 34471

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2007, 04:40:06 AM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
youarefunny
« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2007, 09:31:24 AM »
YOU are very funny

i like it !

no................. I LOVE it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2007, 10:07:08 AM »

Helen R Petermann
2412 SE 20th Cir
Ocala,Florida 34471
:exclaim:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2007, 10:08:31 AM »

:nworthy: