Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2007, 07:07:15 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""kpickle39""
Do I have a nasty attitude toward Helen Peterman?  Yes; Hell Yes!   To answer your questions, no, I don't see the-rapists.  I've had about all the "help" I can stand from the mental health profession thank you.   My crimes prior to straight?  I smoked some grass, made C's in school, and skipped school about 3 days until I was put in straight. Big Deal.  Besides, that's not the point.  Many children that were in straight and LIFE had severe problmes, emotional, mental and somem even had drug problems.  Many had no problems, except controling parents.   My problem was my parents were control freaks that beat the crap out of me as a child for doing bad things like spilling my milk at the supper table (That is another story).  What ever the child's "problmem" was (if there was one), didn't derserve the type of treatment they received.  The food rationing, water rationing, bathroom rationing, etc was not theraputic at all.  Getting tossed around by my oldcomers and others didn't help with anything. Straight/LIFE did far more damage to most people in the long run than it ever did good.

Sorry you find my language offensive.  I can get over the top with anger sometimes.   You see, Ms. Pete was an adult.   Miller Newton was an adult.  We were children.  They knew better.    

And that "I'm powerless" thinking is a bunch of crap.  

Mike Sherman aka KPickle you 7stepping piece of shit.
You are still victimizing people.
You paid for and maintained a billboard with a toll free number so you could victimize people like me when we made the mistake of telephoning you and meeting you in person.
If you dont get and stay off of this board like you promised Im going to put a shotgun blast up your ugly assed wifes cunt and beat you until you shit in your pants again,then Im going to make you sit in it for ten days while you are locked in a car trunk with your wifes guts.
 :exclaim:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bump!
« Reply #76 on: May 10, 2007, 07:58:09 AM »
Quote from: ""kpickle39""
Do I have a nasty attitude toward Helen Peterman?  Yes; Hell Yes!   To answer your questions, no, I don't see the-rapists.  I've had about all the "help" I can stand from the mental health profession thank you.   My crimes prior to straight?  I smoked some grass, made C's in school, and skipped school about 3 days until I was put in straight. Big Deal.  Besides, that's not the point.  Many children that were in straight and LIFE had severe problmes, emotional, mental and somem even had drug problems.  Many had no problems, except controling parents.   My problem was my parents were control freaks that beat the crap out of me as a child for doing bad things like spilling my milk at the supper table (That is another story).  What ever the child's "problmem" was (if there was one), didn't derserve the type of treatment they received.  The food rationing, water rationing, bathroom rationing, etc was not theraputic at all.  Getting tossed around by my oldcomers and others didn't help with anything. Straight/LIFE did far more damage to most people in the long run than it ever did good.

Sorry you find my language offensive.  I can get over the top with anger sometimes.   You see, Ms. Pete was an adult.   Miller Newton was an adult.  We were children.  They knew better.    

And that "I'm powerless" thinking is a bunch of crap.  

Mike Sherman aka KPickle you 7stepping piece of shit.
You are still victimizing people.
You paid for and maintained a billboard with a toll free number so you could victimize people like me when we made the mistake of telephoning you and meeting you in person.
If you dont get and stay off of this board like you promised Im going to put a shotgun blast up your ugly assed wifes cunt and beat you until you shit in your pants again,then Im going to make you sit in it for ten days while you are locked in a car trunk with your wifes guts.

Yes,Mike Sherman aka Kpickle is 10% victim,and 90% abuser.
Fuck you Mikey!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »