Author Topic: Troubled Adults once Troubled Kids attack Parent  (Read 3207 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Troubled Adults once Troubled Kids attack Parent
« on: October 11, 2010, 06:40:39 PM »
It seems that we have behavior here on fornits that resembled antics used at programs these adults were once in. We have a parent of a child (daughter) who at one time was in a program, successfully completed that program and has since gone on to have a great life. WEll it seems several posters have a had a problem with this particular parent and have made it there mission to make his life miserable (they are not) on this site.
The person we are talking about is Whooter.  Whooter for the longest time has held views about the TTI that are pretty much mainstream, not inclined to be to far left or right. Has never endorsed abuse of any kind and always acknowledged that programs of the past may of had methods that were grounded in abuse. Yet also like many knew programs were evolving and that children were getting better care today in 2010 then 30 years ago.
Well it seems for these views he has been isolated by many members here and subjected to relentless attacks of person and family. Many of these attacks were down right personal against his daughter, questioning his daughters status after she left the program, saying she was a drunk and a dope head. They went even further and made up a story of a factious son who had committed suicide and that it was his fault. Now lets say this was true, why would people who feel they were abused do such a horrible thing to someone.
Well the members who have lead these attacks today started a thread attacking Whooter again. These members are Son of Serbia,  Watchful Yeoman and Ursus, they are presenting their interpretation of posts Whooter posted in defense of a women who was being abused, such like Whooter.
Whooter went on to say he had a son as the women did and that he could understand her pain she was experiencing with him. He did this as gesture of kindness because the women was being verbally attacked for her beliefs, so she would not feel alone.
Now everyone who knows Whooter knows he does not have a son but for spiteful reasons they chose to jump on this post and exploit it and call Whooter a liar. They know he does not have a son.
Now Ursus, Watchful Yoemen and Son of Serbia have been known and prone to attacking Whooter at will, for reasons only they know. "Perception can be a isolated thought/vision held with prejudice if not opened to the masses".
Whooter does not hold their views and they find this to be unacceptable so therefore he must be punished, read their current posts, read their past posts.
This is a troubling development in this industry because it is called suppression of different ideas and thoughts. If members can gang up on other members with opposing or just different thoughts and humiliate them, then in essence what we have is down right bullying. Cyber bullying.
They are manipulating this web site for their own personal thoughts and ideas.
Programs used to be like this wide spread, as children we were oppressed, suppressed, manipulated and coerced, called liars and did not have a voice. Staff at these programs were intolerant of anything that was different, I know I was Staff at a young age I saw it first hand.

Now I do not believe the administration of this Web Site endorses this, as a matter of fact they don't. They also do not usually get involved in this type of quarrels between members.
I just felt are readers needed to know the other side of the story concerning Whooter and what some posters decide to do with their free time.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Troubled Adults once Troubled Kids attack Parent
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 06:50:33 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
It seems that we have behavior here on fornits that resembled antics used at programs these adults were once in. We have a parent of a child (daughter) who at one time was in a program, successfully completed that program and has since gone on to have a great life. WEll it seems several posters have a had a problem with this particular parent and have made it there mission to make his life miserable (they are not) on this site.
The person we are talking about is Whooter.  Whooter for the longest time has held views about the TTI that are pretty much mainstream, not inclined to be to far left or right. Has never endorsed abuse of any kind and always acknowledged that programs of the past may of had methods that were grounded in abuse. Yet also like many knew programs were evolving and that children were getting better care today in 2010 then 30 years ago.
Well it seems for these views he has been isolated by many members here and subjected to relentless attacks of person and family. Many of these attacks were down right personal against his daughter, questioning his daughters status after she left the program, saying she was a drunk and a dope head. They went even further and made up a story of a factious son who had committed suicide and that it was his fault. Now lets say this was true, why would people who feel they were abused do such a horrible thing to someone.
Well the members who have lead these attacks today started a thread attacking Whooter again. These members are Son of Serbia,  Watchful Yeoman and Ursus, they are presenting their interpretation of posts Whooter posted in defense of a women who was being abused, such like Whooter.
Whooter went on to say he had a son as the women did and that he could understand her pain she was experiencing with him. He did this as gesture of kindness because the women was being verbally attacked for her beliefs, so she would not feel alone.
Now everyone who knows Whooter knows he does not have a son but for spiteful reasons they chose to jump on this post and exploit it and call Whooter a liar. They know he does not have a son.
Now Ursus, Watchful Yoemen and Son of Serbia have been known and prone to attacking Whooter at will, for reasons only they know. "Perception can be a isolated thought/vision held with prejudice if not opened to the masses".
Whooter does not hold their views and they find this to be unacceptable so therefore he must be punished, read their current posts, read their past posts.
This is a troubling development in this industry because it is called suppression of different ideas and thoughts. If members can gang up on other members with opposing or just different thoughts and humiliate them, then in essence what we have is down right bullying. Cyber bullying.
They are manipulating this web site for their own personal thoughts and ideas.
Programs used to be like this wide spread, as children we were oppressed, suppressed, manipulated and coerced, called liars and did not have a voice. Staff at these programs were intolerant of anything that was different, I know I was Staff at a young age I saw it first hand.

Now I do not believe the administration of this Web Site endorses this, as a matter of fact they don't. They also do not usually get involved in this type of quarrels between members.
I just felt are readers needed to know the other side of the story concerning Whooter and what some posters decide to do with their free time.
I'd say 'bout 79% of that is a GRIM fairy tale.  :D
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 06:58:44 PM »
Ursus wrote:
I'd say 'bout 79% of that is a GRIM fairy tale. :D

Would that include Watchful Yoemen, Son of Serbia and your thread as well.
Maybe you should start to question the friends you keep.
Or are your standards flexible.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 03:01:42 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Ursus wrote:
I'd say 'bout 79% of that is a GRIM fairy tale. :D

Would that include Watchful Yoemen, Son of Serbia and your thread as well.
Maybe you should start to question the friends you keep.
Or are your standards flexible.

Still asking?

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 03:32:08 PM »
:shamrock: Li'l sidekick :shamrock:  leaves out some important context in his rambling,disjointed post.  The alleged "parent" to which  :shamrock: Li'l sidekick :shamrock:  makes reference is a guy named "Whooter" who has been posting here for many years and gets caught red-handed lying about all sorts of things routinely.  Recently Whooter was caught, and admitted to it, making up an entire fake "family story" including fictitious children who "did well at the program."  Now people are rightfully questioning his every statement because, of course, if one would go as far as to invent a family with invented children that went to and "excelled at programs" what elese would he lie about?  Or, perhaps it would be a shorter list if we asked "what else wouldn't he lie about?" and the answer seems to be "nothing."  He'll lie about anything to help market programs on a survivor forum.

Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman"
I thought I had seen it all until this morning.  That is, until I saw the most die-hard program pusher here admit to making up having a daughter that "did well" in "her program" and admit he actually never had a daughter but rather a son in a program.  That shit is weird, man!  Here's the guy who calls everyone a liar when they talk about their own personal experiences admitting he invented his whole family and their "successes" to boot.

Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Guest"
Speaking of wilderness programs and sex, it happens all the time... at least when I was there it did. Its not like they handed out condoms so I wouldn't be surprised if some of the girls go home from wilderness with a whole new set of issues brewing inside them. I never saw a wild tribe like orgy until I was in wilderness, and don't think the staff don't join in. Parents have no idea what happens out there, it was insane.

Thanks guest,I knew it wasnt as bad as people were saying here.  The kids do have fun on these trips, I kind of thought that.

Your welcome, my son really liked it and would like to become a counselor some day which has motivated him to study harder.

Face it.....you got busted buddy boy.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I admit that, Anne, but read through the thread and see what they did to this woman "worried Anne" and calling her son gay and pretending to be survivors with her son.  
I dont see it as being wrong at all.  I feel sorry for the woman.  I would probably do it again if the situation warranted.

Does anyone else here feel the need to invent whole new lives so they can use their inventions to support their POV or market their products?

I no longer will believe anything "Whooter" has to say around here.  This shit is beyond!  Of course he also says he'd "do it again" if it suited his agenda.  A more direct example of program-think could not be found, IMHO.

The guy is an admitted bald-faced liar.  He should be responded to as such, even if  :shamrock: Li'l sidekick :shamrock:  gets angry and has a tantrum.
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 04:20:05 PM »
When we were having a discussion on honesty Watchful Yeoman admitted that he embellishes (lies) in his posts sometimes to try to get his point across.

I can't really believe anyone would even do something like that.  Sure, maybe embellish a little here and there....

Isnt there anyone here that can step up and say they havent lied on this forum.  Yeoman admitted that he took on this new name because when he was told he could only have one user-name.

How are we going to tell which survivor stories to believe?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2010, 04:26:51 PM »
So sayeth the Great Inventor of Program Families.  He'll create one to your specifications for trolling purposes!  One kid, two kids, three kids, same program, different program, boys, girls, whatever custom family you want designed to promote your agenda, Whooter will create that phony family you always wanted to have but didn't.  He created his own and he'll do the same for you!

:feedtrolls:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  ;)
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whootie Fish

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2010, 06:30:18 PM »
I am not trying to throw out any conspiracy theories but i have noticed something troubling. Danny seems to have EXTREME variations in his grammatical skills here. One post full of misspelled words and barely coherent sentence structure and the next day a ridiculous but at least grammaticaly correct post. It is very odd and the difference is extreme. I am just wondering if anyone else notices this and thinks that danny may be allowing Whooter to post from his account sometimes. Yo Whooter I am not just trying to be a tool here, I think you guys are doing this and I gotta say it. Yeah you have a cool avatar and all, but I can't let you guys slide on this.
 :wall:

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2010, 06:50:51 PM »
Quote from: "Whootie Fish"
I am not trying to throw out any conspiracy theories but i have noticed something troubling. Danny seems to have EXTREME variations in his grammatical skills here. One post full of misspelled words and barely coherent sentence structure and the next day a ridiculous but at least grammaticaly correct post. It is very odd and the difference is extreme. I am just wondering if anyone else notices this and thinks that danny may be allowing Whooter to post from his account sometimes. Yo Whooter I am not just trying to be a tool here, I think you guys are doing this and I gotta say it. Yeah you have a cool avatar and all, but I can't let you guys slide on this.

Thats cool.  When I first started posting people noticed slight nuances in my posts from time to time.  Some named me morning "Who", afternoon "Who" etc. thinking there were several people posting on my account.

Watching the posters reaction to Danny is like Déjà vu.  I went through the same scrutiny, personal attacks etc.  Eventually there will be background checks on previous posts to find an inconsistency or two and attempts to discredit him, black mailing etc..  Unless he comes around and admits that "all" programs abuse kids and no kids benefit from them he will see no rest from the fornits trolls.

Whootie Fish, I havent read any of your posts so I dont know your position on the TTI (Assuming it is negative or neutral) but the beauty of all of this is the attackers unawareness of any double standard or feelings that they are doing anything wrong.  Sit back and just watch for a little bit.  Watch them attack a pro program poster for something and then allow someone else to do the same thing and nothing gets said.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2010, 10:05:06 AM »
I havent read any of your posts so I dont know your position on the TTI (Assuming it is negative or neutral) but the beauty of all of this is the attackers unawareness of any double standard or feelings that they are doing anything wrong.

Whooter, were you "aware" you were doing something terrible when you posted this?  I think you were, but you did it anyway, didn't you?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=25628&start=30#p345022

If your point is to just post laws, well, thats easy.  There are thousands of them.  I didnt see where the law you posted was written for AARC.  The one posted pertains to people like yourself who abuse their kids sexually.  At least mine has some credibility.

Do you think it's OK to accuse people of sexually abusing their own kids just because they handed your ass to you in debate for several weeks and you got frustrated?
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2010, 10:11:00 AM »
Quote from: "Whootie Fish"
I am not trying to throw out any conspiracy theories but i have noticed something troubling. Danny seems to have EXTREME variations in his grammatical skills here. One post full of misspelled words and barely coherent sentence structure and the next day a ridiculous but at least grammaticaly correct post. It is very odd and the difference is extreme. I am just wondering if anyone else notices this

I've definitely noticed it.  Have no idea who's helping DannyBoi, but someone evidently is.

and thinks that danny may be allowing Whooter to post from his account sometimes. Yo Whooter I am not just trying to be a tool here, I think you guys are doing this and I gotta say it. Yeah you have a cool avatar and all, but I can't let you guys slide on this.

Never thought of that.  Hmmm.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2010, 10:13:24 AM »
Why would troubled adults who were kids themselves in programs pretend to be a child in a program saying they were abused?

This is something we should discuss also.

Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman/Dysfunction Junction"
Yes, TheWho personally abused me.  And now I'm scarred for life.  He performed several red-flag touches on the area my bathing suit covers.  I tried to turn him in, but ASR wouldn't let me use the phone and told my parents I was a liar.  TheWho molested me.

Link

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2010, 10:15:51 AM »
Why would troubled adults who were kids themselves in programs pretend to be a child in a program saying they were abused?

This is something we should discuss also.

Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman/Dysfunction Junction"
Yes, TheWho personally abused me.  And now I'm scarred for life.  He performed several red-flag touches on the area my bathing suit covers.  I tried to turn him in, but ASR wouldn't let me use the phone and told my parents I was a liar.  TheWho molested me.

Link

Oh stop it!!  You know damn well that was part of a huge, long running joke.  Red flag touches?  C'mon.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2010, 10:18:39 AM »
That post isn't mine.  But this one is yours and the same question remains.  When we have alleged "parents" here making up their whole family story and also pretending themselves to be "successful program grads" it really throws into doubt everything they say.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=12902&p=344859#p344859

I just recently left Aspen Ranch (during the July parent week), graduating as a Rider. I was there for over 16 months! The substance abuse counselor was my primary therapist! I had a lot of problems going there, personal as well as a fucked up family. I've now ben home for 3 months and am doing great. I haven't relapsed or really even considered it.

Aspen was a great place! We didn't get pizza from the local place once a week, but we did get it on parent week and for special occasions. The food wasn't great but it was certainly bearable (and I'm picky!). The staff was AWESOME (most anyways), they were very caring and devoted. There have been MANY changes in staff and rules in the past 6 months there as well, so check it out! Sure I had my rough times, everyone does! I would defenitely recommend it if you're kids having a rough time, but be sure to check it out before to see if you think your kid would be a good fit.

And to whoever posted about seeing kids doing pull-ups with a man with a radio....he was the personal trainer! I was in Personal Training for over a year there and it helped a lot! I've never heard a complaint about PT, kids can sign up for an extra fee through a past navy seal who really pushes you hard! And there's a LONG waiting list.

Thanks, and please no one tell me I'm lying....when I left I was 2nd in seniority out of everyone there at the time! And to those parents who have kids there now...I wouldn't doubt if I knew them!

First he pretends to have a daughter in a program then he pretends to be a kid in a program.  "Whooter's" whole story is shot full of so many holes that he can't stop the bleeding anymore.

-John Randolph

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2010, 10:23:53 AM »
Uh oh!  Busted again!

That post isn't mine.  But this one is yours and the same question remains.  When we have alleged "parents" here making up their whole family story and also pretending themselves to be "successful program grads" it really throws into doubt everything they say.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=12902&p=344859#p344859

I just recently left Aspen Ranch (during the July parent week), graduating as a Rider. I was there for over 16 months! The substance abuse counselor was my primary therapist! I had a lot of problems going there, personal as well as a fucked up family. I've now ben home for 3 months and am doing great. I haven't relapsed or really even considered it.

Aspen was a great place! We didn't get pizza from the local place once a week, but we did get it on parent week and for special occasions. The food wasn't great but it was certainly bearable (and I'm picky!). The staff was AWESOME (most anyways), they were very caring and devoted. There have been MANY changes in staff and rules in the past 6 months there as well, so check it out! Sure I had my rough times, everyone does! I would defenitely recommend it if you're kids having a rough time, but be sure to check it out before to see if you think your kid would be a good fit.

And to whoever posted about seeing kids doing pull-ups with a man with a radio....he was the personal trainer! I was in Personal Training for over a year there and it helped a lot! I've never heard a complaint about PT, kids can sign up for an extra fee through a past navy seal who really pushes you hard! And there's a LONG waiting list.

Thanks, and please no one tell me I'm lying....when I left I was 2nd in seniority out of everyone there at the time! And to those parents who have kids there now...I wouldn't doubt if I knew them!

First he pretends to have a daughter in a program then he pretends to be a kid in a program.  "Whooter's" whole story is shot full of so many holes that he can't stop the bleeding anymore.